We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Camelback Moving Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2009

2330 N 31st Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85009

At Camelback Moving, Inc., our promise to you is that our dealings will be ethical and communications will be frequent. We would request that if you're messaging us through Angie's List to get a quote that you include your phone # as we will need to speak with you to discuss your needs, our services and availability. Alternatively, you can always call us directly at our office at 602-564-6683 and ask for either a Local, Interstate or Commercial Customer Service Representative....

09/02/2022

Cathy J.

Excellent! On time and the movers hustled to complete the job. Handled everything with care. Very nice movers! Would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Household move

03/07/2022

Heather M.

After a sudden but decisive break up on a Sunday afternoon, I called Camelback Moving. I talked with Chad and Nathan explaining what I needed. They explained their movers had been busy all day and I understood a last minute extension was unlikely. As I was prepared to schedule for Monday, they suggested they could call their employees to see if they’d be willing to move the desk. By the grace of God they were willing! They showed up at 530, smiling, friendly, quick and were respectful of the property. Thank you so very much for helping us through this difficult time! Thank you!

Description of Work
Moving of a heavy oak desk

01/21/2022

Cathy D.

Best moving experience ever. Staff helped arrange thoroughly by phone ahead with no hard sell. They arrived ahead of schedule, were well organized, efficient, professional, good listeners and careful. Kudos to Bryan M & Kyler who did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Moving household items, furniture

06/17/2021

Linda A.

They showed up on time, packed up everything quickly. I met them in Payson. All items were in very good condition. They were professional and courteous. The bill ended up being less than the estimate. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!

Description of Work
Moving storage unit contents to Payson from Mesa

01/14/2021

Joe D.

The move went off without any issues. The damage caused on both ends has yet to be repaired 10 weeks after the move. The stair handrail was damaged in the old house and in the new house, some drywall corner damage occurred. About six weeks ago service on the drywall was scheduled but the repair was a no show. The original house handrail required a craftsman required someone out with COVID-19 but the mover never scheduled this repair. So, overall, the best rating I can give is fair based on Camelback's inability to schedule repairs and execute in a timely manner. Certainly 10 weeks should be sufficient time.

Description of Work
Need the damage caused by the movers repaired on both ends of the move.

Category moving companies

We do apologize for the damage and that you had to handle the repairs yourself. There were some scheduling and communications delays cause by covid, but we obviously fell short in getting this complete. I did personally leave you a voicemail on 1/14/21 to see if we could make this right, but never heard back from you. I am available if you should ever want to address this as we'd like to make things right with you. Chad Olsen - President, Camelback Moving 602-564-6683

07/07/2020

Tamara J.

They were excellent, they were on time, fast, very careful about taking care of my properties and very pleasant to work with. The rate that they quoted is what I paid, no extras.

Description of Work
Moving service.

Category moving companies

Thank you for your business and positive feedback [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

06/23/2020

Roland W.

I received several quotes for a moving service for my recent move and ended up selecting Camelback Moving. I'm glad I did. Camelback Moving was not only competitively priced but they asked detailed, probing questions to best estimate the # of movers and trucks needed. In addition to being competitively priced the pricing and process was completely transparent. On moving day, Marcos and his crew were real pros. They listened attentively on what needed to be moved and what didn't, and only had a couple clarifying questions during the entire process which was impressive as I threw a lot at them. They took great care of our furniture, had great attitudes, and worked diligently and efficiently. I hope to not go through the nightmare of moving again anytime soon but if I do my first and only call will be to Camelback Moving. Hire these guys with confidence.

Description of Work
Residential move

Category moving companies

We do ask a lot of questions during the initial call which is why we like to speak to each customer when they're looking to get a quote. The process not only allows us to determine the crew size, but also help us to give customers a realistic expectation of what their move will look like and cost. We appreciate your business and this kind review.

06/10/2020

Christine W.

We had a great experience with Camelback Movers. All the info about the move was available on-line. We were able to download the paperwork and look it over before hand. Made the end of the moving experience less stressful. The movers were on time. Explained exactly how the move would be handled. No extra hidden fees. The 2 movers were polite, experienced, careful with the furnishings. This was a local move from Mesa to Anthem. Very happy with this company. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Moved 1 bedroom apartment furnishings to a storage facility

Category moving companies, storage units

It takes a lot of work to run the best moving company in Arizona, but happy customers and feedback like this definitely make it worth it. Thank you for you business and kind review.

05/09/2020

Melissa G.

The two-man crew arrived on time and took great care of my furniture (and my walls). They were friendly and fast, which I appreciated since they charge by the hour.

Description of Work
Local move

Category moving companies, delivery service

That's a nice looking photo. We appreciate your business and grade and will pass your feedback on to the crew and the management they work along side.

04/23/2020

Linda S.

Excellent work by all. The teams went above and beyond. Our goods arrived and unpacked in acceptable condition. Minor breakage of easily replaced items, nothing major damaged or broken. I would definitely use Camelback Movers again!

Description of Work
Double pack and move

Category moving companies, delivery service, storage units

Appreciate your business and the high grade. If you ever have any moving needs in the future, do not hesitate to call us.

03/24/2020

Stephen N.

The move was as smooth as silk. The two movers, Israel A. and Tanisha, called first and then showed up early to get us moving. They worked together as a team to wrap our items and get them on the truck. We had a smaller move and they got us out of one place and into the next very efficiently. We had a piano that needed extra care and they treated it with tremendous care when moving it. Also had some larger items like a king bed that needed to go to the second floor. They were great and really worked well as a team. I would highly recommend Camelback Moving and would use them again.

Description of Work
Local move in Phoenix, AZ

Category moving companies

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Israel A. and Tanisha are some of our finest movers and take great pride in treating our customers like VIPs. Thank you for your business and any future recommendations you might have.

03/16/2020

Barbara R.

I contacted them, no one ever contacted me back. Not even to say they weren't I interested.

Description of Work
Moving some furniture

Category moving companies

I apologize for the lack of responsiveness as that's not indicative of who we are or our culture. We are open 7 days a week and I've been personally in everyday for the last 2 weeks in preparing for the current health crisis. I am unaware of any unanswered requests for services, but would be happy to quote or discuss your upcoming move tomorrow. Again, I'm sorry we let you down, but look forward to talking to if you'd like to give us another chance. Chad Olsen - President, Camelback Moving 602-564-6683.

03/10/2020

Mike S.

We recently used Camelback moving for the 2nd time and they again were fabulous. The crew was very personal and the care and attention to detail for all of our belongs was fantastic. The furniture is all wrapped to provide extra protection, which is awesome. So pleased with this company and look forward to our belongings coming out of storage in a few months and into our new home.

Description of Work
Moving for storage

Category moving companies, storage units

Repeat customers are our favorite! Thank you for the continued trust with your home and this kind review.

03/02/2020

Leo D.

Mike and Jesus were outstanding in our scheduled move. Professionalism, punctuality, friendliness and the extra care they took with all our possessions that we're being relocated sure made for a smooth transition. We had initially planned to move all our closet clothes, shoes and other belongings but thanks to their suggestion to use the portable wardrobes we saved a lot of time and effort. We would definitely contract their services for future use.

Description of Work
Moving furniture from a 2nd story apartment to a home residence.

Category moving companies

Thank [Member Name Removed]! Wardrobe and adjustable tv boxes are included in every full service local move as a courtesy to our customers. Glad you were able to utilize them on moving day and that they helped to make things easier.

02/28/2020

Gayle P.

They have been nice so far with the estimate process which was quick and will be handling a portion of the move for us.

Description of Work
First move will be all boxes in garage to be moved to new home and put in their garage. Another date will be set for a second move that will be household furniture, boxes, etc.

Category moving companies

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It's been a pleasure to work with you as well. Make sure to send those photos for us to assess once your first move has been completed. Chad Olsen Camelback Moving

11/27/2019

C S.

Mike and Zac did an excellent job of packing my PODS container. They showed up on time and worked well and efficiently together. When I opened up the container at the new house, the items had not shifted, evidence of a good packing job despite traveling cross country. I would hire them again to load a PODS container.

Description of Work
Packing a PODS container for moving

Category moving companies

We're happy to have helped with your relocation. We'll make sure your positive comments are forwarded to the crew and the management they work along side.

09/25/2019

Kim L.

Great experience from beginning to end. On time, courteous, professional and efficient. It was a large move on a hot day. Even at the end of long day they wanted to be sure furniture was where we wanted it. Great crew!

Description of Work
move from one home to another

Category moving companies

Thanks for the positive review and the good grade [Member Name Removed]. Moving at the end of Summer is the most difficult and is often when movers like us are the most busy. Our crews and the team behind them work very hard to deliver the type of professional and efficient service you described. You know how to reach us if you should ever need to move again.

08/21/2019

Lisa C.

excellent! movers were very polite and friendly and boy did they move! :)

Description of Work
moving furniture

Category moving companies

Thank you for your business and trust with your goods [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/16/2019

Terry K.

This is the third time we have used Camelback Moving. They are always professional, punctual, courteous and helpful. Our belongings have always been wrapped/packed well. They always do the job as quickly as possible while maintaining their commitment to safety and protection of our items. Their prices are also reasonable and fair.

Description of Work
Moving my elderly mother‘s belongings from her home to an assisted living facility

Category moving companies

Repeat customers are our favorite. It takes a great amount of skill and nuance to perform services both safe and efficiently, but that's exactly what our training teaches. We're very appreciative of this grade A and your repeated trust in your home. Thank you!!!

04/05/2019

Michael P.

Surpassed my expectations! The entire process, start to finish, was extremely professional and enjoyable. The movers were punctual, gregarious, in constant communication as to where to place everything and very efficient with there time management. I would highly recommend Camelback Moving and would not hesitate to use their services again or refer them to any my friends!

Description of Work
I needed a 16 foot moving van unloaded and brought it to my fourth floor condo

Category moving companies

Surpassing expectations is our goal! Thank you for your business and trust with your goods.

10/29/2018

Jim J.

The four man crew was exceptional, they were conscientious, professional, and helpful. Nothing was lost or damaged. We felt that they took a personal interest in us and it showed in their work.

Description of Work
Moved our household belongings from our four bedroom house to our two bedroom house.

Category moving companies

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!!! It was a pleasure working with you.

05/02/2018

Michele D.

Moving is never fun, but Camelback Moving made it go as smoothly as it could be. They checked in 2 days before the move to confirm date, time and articles to be moved. The men showed up on time, were efficient, fast and courteous. I hope there are no more moves in the near future, but when there is Camelback Moving will be one of our first calls.

Description of Work
Moved daughter in Phoenix from one apt to another

Category moving companies

Moving is never fun, but were glad we were able to make things easier. You know how to reach us if you should ever need us again.

04/30/2018

Peter C.

The crew was professional. They arrived on time, protected all furniture and doorways, placed all items where designated and assembled those that were disassembled. There was no damage. A few days later, I was contacted by a Camelback representative to get feedback on the move. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Description of Work
Moved furniture and large items from one house to another.

Category moving companies

We perform a quality control call 2-3 days after each move to make sure all our clients are satisfied with our services or to promptly address and question, concerns or compliments. Thank you for your business and for the positive feedback.

03/30/2018

Blake C.

This move was my first time using a moving company and I wasn't exactly sure what to expect but I was extremely impressed with the two gentlemen who did the move. They were very hospitable and put my mind at ease and for the first time I was not stressed at all when moving. I highly recommend them for any size move!

Description of Work
Short distance move

Category moving companies

Glad you chose us for your first professional moving experience and that you were satisfied with our service. We'll always be here if you should need us again.

03/22/2018

Ginger B.

Everyone single employee of Camelback Movers was polite, extremely knowledgeable and professional. They made a complex move a real pleasure for me. I have moved all over the country and never had this high level of service. I will recommend them every chance I get and will definitely only use them for my next move.

Description of Work
I contracted with Camelback Movers to pack and move a very large home in north Scottsdale, AZ.

All Service Moving

Oregon, California, Arizona, Washington locations. Award winning Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. We provide the best trained and highest quality service on the West Coast. Featured on the front page of the Oregonian. Winners of the American Moving & Storage Association Enterprise award! Highest rated company on Yelp and Google. The only actual certified GREEN moving company by the sustainability association; All Service Moving provides professional household and commercial relocation services. Our crews are well trained, drug tested and background checked. We specialize in large homes/offices and challenging situations. ASM provides a specialty long distance moving service that you can not find anywhere else. We also move pianos and provide storage and equipment to meet your needs. We do not use day labor and we provide an efficient and high quality service. Let us impress you.

John Volken Academy Movers

John Volken Academy Movers is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All of the proceeds generated directly benefit over 80 orphanages in Africa, and three long-term residential treatment centers located across North America. We create a stress-free moving experience with up front flat rates, and no hidden fees. Having 2+ years in moving, and 5+ years in furniture delivery/assembly we can confidently assist you in all of your in state moving needs. Please contact us today for a completely free, non-committal quote.

Offers by John Volken Academy Movers on Angi
    Hampton's Moving Services

Why Hampton's Moving Services? Unlike many other moving companies in the greater Phoenix area, we pride ourselves on being a small family run business with only the best trained friendly employees. We ensure that your belongings are kept safe and secure so moving day provides the least amount of stress for you, your family or your business. We specialize in packing, loading, unpacking and all facets of both residential, commercial and cross-country moves.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Delivery Service
    US DOT 1635834
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover

$155.00 per hour for 2 movers & a truck on select dates. Lower base rates than most of the companies above us! Local & Interstate Residential Moving, Packing & long term storage, Commercial Moving Services including offices, schools, institutions and warehouses.

Auto transport