We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Camelback Moving Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2009

2330 N 31st Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85009

At Camelback Moving, Inc., our promise to you is that our dealings will be ethical and communications will be frequent. We would request that if you're messaging us through Angie's List to get a quote that you include your phone # as we will need to speak with you to discuss your needs, our services and availability. Alternatively, you can always call us directly at our office at 602-564-6683 and ask for either a Local, Interstate or Commercial Customer Service Representative....

04/30/2022

Rebekah P.

After researching this company on social media platforms, community forums, consumer review sites, and resources such as the BBB, I contracted Camelback Moving to move my family into our new home on 4/24/2022. It was supposed to be our dream home and I had even taken off the entire week off work to be able to enjoy setting up my new home and unpack everything properly after enjoying having a professional service do the bulk of the manual labor when it came to moving my household’s items. OR SO I THOUGHT … Instead, the 3-man crew assigned to me by this company moved our items and when installing our washing machine THEY FAILED TO INSTALL THE DRAIN HOSE TO OUR WASHER!!! I’m not talking about putting the hose in the drain hole and it popped out – I’m talking did not even attempt to connect it at all. It was hanging down on the ground. How do I know this? Because this caused my entire house to flood while the cycle ran. We did not catch it part way through the cycle either because after sticking around for about 20 minutes after the cycle had initially started to confirm no leaks (again, so I thought…), I stepped out of our new home to go and grab any straggling items and wipe down areas in our old home, as possession was moving over to the buyers of said old home the very next morning. I phoned the moving company the following morning, 4/25/2022, and since then I have had 18 different phone calls between myself and various contacts at Camelback Moving. I am no closer to having my home’s damages remediated, nor my belongings impacted and damaged by the flooding caused by Camelback resolved. Not to mention the stress my family and I have endured, my lost PTO I was supposed to utilize for organizing and unpacking, more PTO I will have to burn through now to do these tasks once my home is fixed, and so much more. I have been met with hostility from the owner of Camelback, Chad Olsen, including trying to solicit a refund to stop me from placing this very review. I keep getting told excuse after excuse, including Chad trying to hide behind a waiver we supposedly signed but after he sent me the very copy he stated allegedly had a signature on it when in fact there was no waiver of appliance installation signed by either myself or my husband. Camelback contracted Copper State Home Builders to dry out and remove the damaged flooring, drywall, and baseboards but yet they CANNOT tell me when the repairs will begin. They also continue to hide behind the fact that they “cannot get a hold of anybody” at the Property Management company of the home we currently reside in, yet every time I call I am able to reach someone and advise of the situation and have the representative add notes. Overall, I 1,000,000,000% DO NOT RECOMMEND this company at all. They are highly unprofessional and will not work quickly to remediate issues, despite inconvenience to their customer, safety issues for my two dogs and three young children. ****, I cannot even do laundry right now. I cannot use my pantry (which means I can’t really grocery shop to be able to cook/eat at home very well). I still do not even know if/when this will be rectified or whether or not I will still be out the cost of this move, the cost of food and eating out in the meantime, the cost of time lost, stress damages, or even my furniture and any other items damaged by this flooding.

Description of Work
Moving - In Town

03/07/2022

Heather M.

After a sudden but decisive break up on a Sunday afternoon, I called Camelback Moving. I talked with Chad and Nathan explaining what I needed. They explained their movers had been busy all day and I understood a last minute extension was unlikely. As I was prepared to schedule for Monday, they suggested they could call their employees to see if they’d be willing to move the desk. By the grace of God they were willing! They showed up at 530, smiling, friendly, quick and were respectful of the property. Thank you so very much for helping us through this difficult time! Thank you!

Description of Work
Moving of a heavy oak desk

01/21/2022

Cathy D.

Best moving experience ever. Staff helped arrange thoroughly by phone ahead with no hard sell. They arrived ahead of schedule, were well organized, efficient, professional, good listeners and careful. Kudos to Bryan M & Kyler who did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Moving household items, furniture

06/17/2021

Linda A.

They showed up on time, packed up everything quickly. I met them in Payson. All items were in very good condition. They were professional and courteous. The bill ended up being less than the estimate. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!

Description of Work
Moving storage unit contents to Payson from Mesa

01/14/2021

Joe D.

The move went off without any issues. The damage caused on both ends has yet to be repaired 10 weeks after the move. The stair handrail was damaged in the old house and in the new house, some drywall corner damage occurred. About six weeks ago service on the drywall was scheduled but the repair was a no show. The original house handrail required a craftsman required someone out with COVID-19 but the mover never scheduled this repair. So, overall, the best rating I can give is fair based on Camelback's inability to schedule repairs and execute in a timely manner. Certainly 10 weeks should be sufficient time.

Description of Work
Need the damage caused by the movers repaired on both ends of the move.

Category moving companies

We do apologize for the damage and that you had to handle the repairs yourself. There were some scheduling and communications delays cause by covid, but we obviously fell short in getting this complete. I did personally leave you a voicemail on 1/14/21 to see if we could make this right, but never heard back from you. I am available if you should ever want to address this as we'd like to make things right with you. Chad Olsen - President, Camelback Moving 602-564-6683

07/07/2020

Tamara J.

They were excellent, they were on time, fast, very careful about taking care of my properties and very pleasant to work with. The rate that they quoted is what I paid, no extras.

Description of Work
Moving service.

Category moving companies

Thank you for your business and positive feedback [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

06/23/2020

Roland W.

I received several quotes for a moving service for my recent move and ended up selecting Camelback Moving. I'm glad I did. Camelback Moving was not only competitively priced but they asked detailed, probing questions to best estimate the # of movers and trucks needed. In addition to being competitively priced the pricing and process was completely transparent. On moving day, Marcos and his crew were real pros. They listened attentively on what needed to be moved and what didn't, and only had a couple clarifying questions during the entire process which was impressive as I threw a lot at them. They took great care of our furniture, had great attitudes, and worked diligently and efficiently. I hope to not go through the nightmare of moving again anytime soon but if I do my first and only call will be to Camelback Moving. Hire these guys with confidence.

Description of Work
Residential move

Category moving companies

We do ask a lot of questions during the initial call which is why we like to speak to each customer when they're looking to get a quote. The process not only allows us to determine the crew size, but also help us to give customers a realistic expectation of what their move will look like and cost. We appreciate your business and this kind review.

06/10/2020

Christine W.

We had a great experience with Camelback Movers. All the info about the move was available on-line. We were able to download the paperwork and look it over before hand. Made the end of the moving experience less stressful. The movers were on time. Explained exactly how the move would be handled. No extra hidden fees. The 2 movers were polite, experienced, careful with the furnishings. This was a local move from Mesa to Anthem. Very happy with this company. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Moved 1 bedroom apartment furnishings to a storage facility

Category moving companies,storage units

It takes a lot of work to run the best moving company in Arizona, but happy customers and feedback like this definitely make it worth it. Thank you for you business and kind review.

05/09/2020

Melissa G.

The two-man crew arrived on time and took great care of my furniture (and my walls). They were friendly and fast, which I appreciated since they charge by the hour.

Description of Work
Local move

Category moving companies,delivery service

That's a nice looking photo. We appreciate your business and grade and will pass your feedback on to the crew and the management they work along side.

04/23/2020

Linda S.

Excellent work by all. The teams went above and beyond. Our goods arrived and unpacked in acceptable condition. Minor breakage of easily replaced items, nothing major damaged or broken. I would definitely use Camelback Movers again!

Description of Work
Double pack and move

Category moving companies,delivery service,storage units

Appreciate your business and the high grade. If you ever have any moving needs in the future, do not hesitate to call us.

Copperstate Moving

Quality: Our highly trained professionals are skilled in moving your furniture with care. They are dedicated to protect and provide a stress free move. We have top of the line moving equipment to ensure your belongings will be moved safely and securely. We have built our Company on our Motto and stand true to it’s cause. Your NOT just another number…We consider you a part of our family. Our time and effort is dedicated to growing in knowledge and experience in the industry to maintain the highest standard of care. Affordable: Our knowledgeable staff knows all the ends and outs of moving. We Excel at providing a Professional moving experience with out ALL the moving cost. We are competitive in our rates and always evolving….We offer seasonal rates and discounts to Military, Teachers and Seniors. Honest: Honesty is one of our Core standards of care. Our staff will keep you informed of all the details of your move from the beginning to the end. It’s your hard earned money and we don’t take that lightly. We appreciate your willingness to allow us to provide you with a top of the line moving experience. Since referrals are the back bone of our Company, we want you to share your experience with others. There are NO surprises and NO hidden fees…That’s our Guarantee! Reliable: Being on time and prepared is our trademark. Our crews are given ample time to prepare for each move. With daily updates and schedules our staff maintains a functional working environment to guarantee on time arrival. We understand that Moving can be stressful…That is why we take all the measures needed to ensure you receive prompt communication and reliable transportation. https://copperstatemoving.com/

AZ Efficient Moving LLC

We specialize in removing the stress associated with any type of move! From local and long-distance moves to packing, unpacking and storage we can tackle any need for the upcoming move you have. Our services include commercial and residential moving services, large and heavy item moves, packing, unpacking and crating, furniture moving, local and cross-country moves, senior moving, and more! Carmelo Sanchez has been in the moving business for over 19 years. Early on his work ethic motivated him to always provide great customer service to all customers he's helped in this line of work, With his impeccably high standards in mind, he decided to start his own business by recruiting and hiring movers who felt the same way as him to form a great team. This amazing team works side by side with Carmelo to help provide reliable moving services to our community!

A Wise Move Inc.

Moving can be a very stressful experience and we understand that. We are dedicated to making your moving experience as pleasant as possible, whether commercial or residential. We have all the necessary personnel, equipment and tools to handle any size job. It’s common for people who have not used A Wise Move before, to be uneasy about trusting someone with their families’ valuable belongings. They often assume that all moving companies are the same. We invite you to compare us with any of our competitors you are considering. In the end, we are confident that your choice will be clear.We started this business with hard work, honesty and a commitment to quality. And we’ve never changed. Our equipment, trucks and support services have always been first-rate. Our estimators, packers and drivers are carefully chosen and trained. They are efficient, skilled and courteous. They never forget that their #1 job is your satisfaction.

Offers by A Wise Move Inc. on Angi

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Delivery Service
    US DOT 1635834
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover

$155.00 per hour for 2 movers & a truck on select dates. Lower base rates than most of the companies above us! Local & Interstate Residential Moving, Packing & long term storage, Commercial Moving Services including offices, schools, institutions and warehouses.

Auto transport