Budget Brothers Termite & Pest

Founded 1969 • With Angi since March 2007

Budget Brothers Termite and Pest Elimination is a family owned and operated company that has been proudly serving the Phoenix Valley for over 25 years. We provide outstanding service to all of Maricopa County....

Cummings Termite & Pest Control

Cummings Termite & Pest Control was established in 1972. Since that moment, the company has continued to evolve towards more customer centric practices to become a leader in customer service theory. Communication, setting and achieving expectations, courtesy, and results are at the forefront of our company. Our service begins with a template and is tailored to fit the customer's specific needs. Our technicians are armed with the most effective industry tools available, are licensed through the office of pest management, and undergo a background check prior to employment. We work to ensure the customer's satisfaction and should the service not meet the customer's expectations, we will absolutely make it right. Additional address - 16918 E Colony Drive Fountain Hills, AZ 85268.

Action Termite & Pest Control

Locally Family Owned & Operated, Action Termite & Pest Control Has Been Servicing The Valley Since 1969! Every employee is highly experienced in the business and constantly continuing their education. Standing out from our competitors, we've built an excellent reputation from local home owners by providing invaluable service at a fair price.

Offers by Action Termite & Pest Control on Angi
Green Machine Pest Control

HERE'S THE DEAL! Start a General Pest Service Plan with us & your first service is FREE! We're a small business and we're "killin it" in pest control. That's because we know we are selling more than just pest control. This is peace of mind. And that's what we deliver. Trust us with your business. We will work hard for you and show you how our knowledge and professionalism gets the job done. We found there were too many pest control companies that were telling people you can't kill scorpions. Well you can. And we do. That's how we got started. Killing scorpions. Then one by one we have added services that we are dang good at. Termites. Rats, mice, and gophers. (I love Termite and Rat services) Roaches. Bedbugs. Sealing up homes to keep critters out. Regular pest control services. Mosquitos. Pest proof insulation. And more! Give us a call and let our office staff WOW you with professionalism and our ability to get onsite to inspect or treat your home quickly. Lets make your home a pest-free zone!

Offers by Green Machine Pest Control on Angi

02/03/2021

I hired this company to treat the termite problem we had in 02/06/2020 with 2 years warranty. they came to my house 4 times and after a year I still have issue with termite. every time I called them they said you need to remove their tunnel and monitor activity. the only thing this company care about is your money the product they use is useless.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Category pest control

I am sorry you have to get on Angie's list and make up stories. We have only been at your home two times since 12-26-2010.

12/16/2020

this company has terrible customer service and only cares about your money if given the option of who to go with do not use them. while some of there techs seem to actually care about you as a customer the owner doesnt after many failed attempts to speak over the phone contact was made over email and texts about how poorly original service was done every thing was ultimatly blamed on my water leak wich im not denying i had but was told my warranty was void because of it after many angry texts and emails i was then told not to email him again or he would void my warranty dont use them jeff the owner is dishonest and unprofessional I WISH I HAD READ THESE REVIEWS FIRST READ THE OWNERS RESPONSE TO SOME OF THESE GLAD I DECIDED TO READ THESE AND CALL THE BBB HE IS SO UN PROFESSIONAL SO SAD

Description of Work
TERMITE TREATMENT

07/06/2020

Budget Brothers came to spray the outside and inside of my house, after a couple of weeks we were getting MORE alive bugs inside our house than before they sprayed called to get a refund because they charge $99 initially. The manager said they could only offer to come back out and spray again. Told her I didn't want that since it didn't seem to work the first time. She said that's all they could offer since it has been 3 weeks since they sprayed and it was too close to the 30 day 'warranty'... WHAT?!!... Would definitely not recommend!!!! Waste of money

Description of Work
Bug spray in and around home

10/23/2018

I had a concern, spoke with Jeff, and he took the time to explain everything and resolve my situation. It went well.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

09/12/2017

Landlord hired and paid Budget Brothers to perform termite treatment when active termites were seen. Following treatment, we continued to see activity in the same location. Scheduling warranty work was difficult. Appointment was made for July 19th between 9AMand 1PM. Technician failed to arrive prior to 2 when we had to leave for work. We notified our landlord. When she contacted Budget Brothers, she was lied to and told they did in fact show up and that we were not home. They eventually came back to re-treat and left a mess. After posting a negative review on Yelp, Jeff Miklus proceeded to write very unprofessional responses; insinuating it was a fake review. Per his request to provide address and date of service, he confirmed via email they failed to arrive on time and offered gift card for dinner to apologize for the inconvenience. On August 14th, he said he would mail them to us. We followed up on August 28th because he never sent them. His reply was he had them sitting on his desk but he was waiting for Yelp review to come down (he never indicated he would only send them if we changed review on August 14th). We did reply that we would update review once he followed through with what he had offered as compensation and he never replied. (I would not remove review, but would have been willing to say he had apologized for the inconvenience and offered to make things right) Very shady business practices and terrible customer service.

Description of Work
Termite Treatment and Subsequent Warranty Termite Treatment

08/22/2017

My first interaction was normal the woman seemed really informative and continued to answer my emails about additional questions I had. We scheduled the service to come the day after we left for vacation so we would be out of the house for a while after. I was instructed to wash and dry all linens and put them in white bags, these items were not suppose to be treated, all items to be treated were to be placed in black bags. I had decided there were some items I just was not comfortable being treated with any pesticide so we white bagged them and intended to put them into a storage unit when we returned home in 2 weeks. The day after we left I received about 3 phone calls from the company they could not get a hold of my landlord and eventually did. 2 weeks later and we come and we noticed an almost bleach like smell to the house but we knew they had come and we kept the house without too much a/c when we were gone. Immediately we went over to some of the white bags and started opening them, they were stuffed animals of my almost 2 year old daughters and we gave them to her. I noticed a blue plastic looking piece fall out of the bag but did not really think anything of it, I thought it was just a piece of a broken toy picked it up threw it away went about unpacking things, we opened another white bag and again another blue square fell out, still I shrugged it off as maybe a piece of a toy broke into the washer. I went over to get another bag and could see yet another blue tablet through the white bag and then started picking up other bags and saw they were in them all and I immediately knew they had treated these bags that they were not suppose too. I emailed them that night and the next morning the same woman called me, telling me everything was totally safe, I could wash the items yet again if I wanted to but I did not need to and maybe give my daughter a bath. I had started to notice some of the items were damaged, some had blue spots the same color as the tablets, others an oil like stain, some even the same imprint of the tablet on our clothing, the lady insisted this wouldn't be from the tablets but as I pushed the issue said it would only have happened if there was some sort of moisture in the bag. I told her this was highly likely because even though I had dried all the items there were big towels, down comforters, mattresses pads, pillows, all items that probably even though feel dry can have a bit of moisture inside. We went back and forth for a little bit she informed me that my bags were close together so the tech just treated everything, I asked them why I had not been called if there was any confusion, they had already called me 3 times that morning, and told her all white bags were in my kitchen by themselves all black bags in other rooms, back and forth we went again her saying it never would have damaged anything if the moisture was not in the bags and then finally agreeing it never would have happened if they had not treated those bags as they were not suppose to, as they told me multiple times they would not be. I also at this point demanded the name of the product that was used. Next I hear from Jeff, he informs me he will reimburse me for the cost it takes to rewash everything and I said okay and started to re wash everything and unbag the items. After this I called the manufacturer, the tech called me back and informed me to read the label of the product online and that the bags should only be opened in a well ventilated area, a room with a window open or outside, that I should only be handling the product with gloves and the bleach like smell coming from everything is the residue left behind from these tablets. When I called this company no one ever informed me to open them under ventilation, or use safety precautions. He also informs me every bag should be sealed air tight and labeled, something else that was not done by this company and then tells me the products should not be used in "occupied" areas where people spend more then 4 hours a day, meanwhile the company is telling me the product is totally safe, people put them in their closets and are fine. The manufacturer also informs me these tablets are not suppose to be placed directly on items being treated which is why they do not recommend using bags for treatment they recommend using plastic bins so the tablet can be taped to the lid or the side, an option I was never given by this company and every tablet was directly on our items. So I go around and check all our black bags and come to find that I'd say 80% of them either have small holes in them or have gaps where they were tied at the top, or both, and not small gaps either, mind you these bags are in my children's room and our room. So I inform Jeff of this as well and he tells me its not a big deal just put another bag around them and seal it tight. So I did, and then I start to notice that the blue stains and the oil like marks (the manufacturer also told me these products can leave an oily stain or residue) are not coming out of anything. I email Jeff, 3 times over 5 days and get no response, on the 5th day I took to google and wrote a review and not even 30 minutes later I am getting calls and emails again stating they did not receive my emails (replying to the same one they claimed to not get) he tells me he will reimburse for all items damaged. So I finished washing all the bags over the next few days and tally what is damaged, a total of 47 bags of items that got treated that were not suppose to be, 46 tablets recovered, one I never ended up finding but I am certain it was in the bag because you could smell it on everything, and one that went through the wash with some of our clothes because I could not find it and must have gotten stuck between clothes (it fell out when I was pulling clothes out to put in the dryer). I tally everything and tell him my estimate, and also tell him some of the estimate comes from sentimental value there was blankets of my great grandmothers that were ruined baby items of my kids we were saving for their kids, some stuff can not be replaced, I explained I was not trying to milk the situation and I felt what I was asking for that value was fair. I also told him I had spoke to an attorney in case we could not agree on our own. Now he is saying my estimate is too high, saying he wants to come pick up these items himself and have them washed and if they do not come clean donate them to charity because if he pays for the damaged to them they are now his, but he doesn't say it about all the damaged items, only the ones that are of sentimental value he claims "there is no way he would let me keep" (his words), he is also saying that if this goes with attorneys they have one on retainer and an arbitrator will not take into account any sentimental value and they will not have to pay my attorneys fees because they are "acting in good faith". I informed him this is not in good faith because your only willing to reimburse to a number that suits you (all the while he has still neither disagreed or agreed with the number of actual monetary damage to non sentimental items either) and whether or not an arbitrator will take it into account or not your company should because this was their mistake, one that could have easily been avoided and should have been, they should care and take it into account because they did the damage to their customer, but he does not. How 47 bags accidently get treated still no one has an answer for me, especially when in every bed bug treatment the instructions are the same- white bags not to be treated, black bags for treatment. Since I put the one star review on here and posted the picture in comments of the tablets recovered, I have been blocked from posting anything else to this facebook not even to comment on my own review or like the facebook I have multiple pictures and videos and screenshots. Jeff finally agreed to pay me, actually said that he was making the tech that came to the home pay me out of his own pocket the company wasnt paying, but only if I agreed to edit the reviews i posted to reflect that he had reimbursed me and I said it in writing, so I did, then it became he wouldn't reimburse until I removed my claim with the BBB so I did amd then it became he wouldn't reimburse until I removed angies list complaint which I agrued and then finally did and then he wanted me to remove the BBB review which I refused and he finally reimbursed me the amount I had stated. During the back and forth time though I was told by Jeff "we both know your things arw not worth that much" "put on your big girl pants and lets end this" when I was refusing to do anything else for him prior to being reimbursed he threatened to have his lawyer take over and persue with extortion charges even though he was the one requiring I do things in order to be reimbursed for what they damaged, he tried to use his disclosure that states they are not liable for any damages due to an infestation and claim that meant he was not liable for all the things damaged from the bags they werent suppose to treat, and then also tried to get me to turn over my items that were of sentimental value to his company again to have them professionally cleaned even though I had already washed and dried them, and also stated that if they did not come clean his company would be keeping the items (not all of the ones damaged only the sentimental value items) because if he has to reimburse for them they then belong to the company and they arent going to pay for items and let me keep them they would donate them to charity. I did get reimburse finally but i still would never recommend this company to anyone. A company should not just pride themselves on how they act when things go right, but how they act when things go wrong as well and this company acted disgracefully.

Description of Work
Bed bug extermination.

12/07/2016

They are attentive. Very thorough. Their appearance when they come is always good. They always have i.d. badges. The techs that do the work are all long time employees. They are super.

Description of Work
Pest control / exterminating.

12/07/2016

If I had even a minor issue with these guys, I would be switching providers. There is too many people out here doing this work. I don't have a bug problem, that tells you right away they're doing it right. If I call and say, "I need you on this day," I think maybe only once or twice have they asked me to vary that by a day. Typically, they arrive a few minutes early. I just can't say enough nice things about them.

Description of Work
We used them for pest control and exterminating.

12/07/2016

They are very good. I highly recommend them. They're thorough and professional and incredibly accommodating. Very often they do little odd checks for me. They are very customer oriented.

Description of Work
They take care of the bugs here every quarter. Spray for termites, scorpions, crickets and any other bug that might be attracted to scorpions.

10/28/2016

I like their pricing. It wasn't regular pest control. It wasn't covered in the original. It was an out building, it wasn't part of our home. They need to be a little bit more through.

Description of Work
They did outside pest control. We had them come out to retreat for termites.

Category pest control

Termite, Pest, & Rodent Control. Bird Exclusion.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing