Arrowhead Deck and Pools LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2012

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Usually booked 1-2 months out for start date

We accept remote payment

Arrowhead Deck and Pools has been proudly serving the Phoenix and surrounding areas for 25 years. We stand behind our work with 100% customer satisfaction. We resurface pools and tile, stone and paver installations, pour concrete, and install coatings for concrete interior and exterior. Get creative and artistic, we will create a one of a kind space that will have everyone talking about. Almost all of our jobs require a full crew for a full week. As a result we have a job size minimum of approximately $5000. Give us a call today, and let us help you get your next project started today!...

RNR Clean

Family owned and operated in the chandler area offering residential pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and minor deck/porch repairs.

BGB Painting

We are a local, family owned and operated residential paint contractor eager to provide the best value service in the industry. We have been in business for 12 years since two best high school friends started it and we have been running and growing it ever since. Over the years our boutique business has acquired large company resources to tackle a range of different projects while taking ultimate pride in maintaining small and local customer service. Our experienence and pride in doing quality work are second to none. We specialize in exterior residential exterior repaint projects and have the appropriate process down to a detailed science. We are 5 star rated on virtually every advertising platform for a reason. We take pride in providing the absolute best service and value for any residential repaint project. We don’t have a lot of mid level management since the two owners are involved in every project allowing for a much more fair market price to our customers. We have made it the standard to only use the absolute highest quality products across the board. Our reputation speaks for itself. Give us a shot and we guarantee you will not be disappointed! Your home is our craft!

Mansour Valley Painting

Mansour Valley Painting LLC strives to exhibit the highest degree of professionalism by developing innovative solutions to meet our customer’s unique needs and expectations. We pledge to always be open and fair in our dealings with our customers. We will focus on our customer's needs and earn their respect by building long-term relationships based on mutual trust and total customer satisfaction. We will at all times provide knowledgeable, convenient, on time and cheerful sales, service and installations. We honor our responsibilities as a recognized leader in the painting and protective coatings industry, by providing our employees with the highest level of technical training, safety education, and commitment to excel, while providing our highest level of service and quality assurance in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.

Offers by Mansour Valley Painting on Angi

11/30/2019

I never put a request in on Angies list for a deck to be done. I have never requested this service or spoke with company. I gave A rating and hire again yes because it would not be fair to company for work that was not asked for. Beware contractors and Angie list members.

Description of Work
Never asked for deck services

Category stamped concrete

I am unclear what you are responding to. If we have an error to address in your experience we need more information to understand. Please do contact us. If Angies List is sending your information out unsolicited I can address with them. However i don’t have enough information at this point to address your concern.

07/26/2019

My wife and I are extremely satisfied with the whole process and quality of the final product. John was able to come out the next day for an estimate after we called while other vendors couldn't schedule an estimate for at least 3 weeks out. John provided a great explanation of options available to us and details of the pending process. The actual job was scheduled 3 weeks out which was a very acc...

Description of Work
Resurface existing concrete patio, extensions and sidewalk

11/21/2018

Great work, on schedule and a pleasant crew.

Description of Work
Cool deck replaced

11/20/2018

I could not be happier with the service and end product of our patio resurfacing project. Any glitches in the process were of my own making. It was difficult to envision the end result when choosing the colors and grouting choices. For the first pass, I was not happy with the result. This was my fault - I made the choices. Kari, David and John worked with me to re-schedule and add the needed secon...

Description of Work
Resurfacing of patio

Category decks,pressure washing,stamped concrete,patios

We are so glad you love your new outdoor environment. We enjoyed working with you, and are glad we could ensure you got exactly what you wanted.

09/21/2018

Better than expected, timely and so professional! It looks fabulous.

Description of Work
New Cool Decking and side walks

Category decks,concrete driveways,deck cleaning,pressure washing,hardscaping,stamped concrete

It was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for choosing Arrowhead Deck and Concrete from our whole team.

09/15/2018

I got service ~18 months ago. Mostly I wanted to get fixed a section of concrete around hte pool where the canilever edge going over the pool had broken off. I figured I would get the deck ~$7000 to get the back patio and pool deck finished. After about 12 months though, the repair on the cantilever edge has cracked again and is falling off. Further, there are cracks in the deck in several spots - most notably, there is a large section that was affected by a bubble in the coating that cracked in many places once someone stepped on it. I called to see what could be done but was told basically that the repair was essentially a crap shoot and that they could try to fix it again but it would be ~$450 and there would be no real way to ensure it doesnt break again. They suggested the only real way would be to break out that portion of the slab and do a bunch of concrete work that was possibly more than they are usually contracted for, because they were mostly a coatings company. Which, incidentally, was not the impression I had by their company title which led me to believe this was precisely the type of job they could handle. Further, they blamed it on my pool "settling" or something similar. The pool has been in place for 20 years so I am not sure that is a reasonable excuse. I also had an unreported issue where I couldnt install the aerator back in once they were done with their work. I dont use the aerator really so I didnt worry about it. All in all, I understand their perspective but i dont think it was adequately explained up front and I dont feel the reaction was reasonable. I could have nitpicked the job and pointed out little issues here and there but I didnt. This is not a little issue.

Description of Work
Concrete repair and deck coating

Category concrete repair contractor","deck company","stamped concrete contractor

08/16/2018

Kari was very easy to work with and communicated promptly. Lalo and Edison did the installation and showed up every morning early and worked as long as it took to get each stage of the job done. We worked together on the final color pallet finish and the final finish was exactly what I was looking for.

Description of Work
Texture coat existing concrete patio, courtyard and sidewalks.

Category pressure washer","stamped concrete contractor","Patio Builder

08/08/2018

It went quite well. Good communication with office staff. I was not onsite during the prep and pour. But, the crew coordinated well with my onsite landscaper. Thanks, Bill

Description of Work
800 sq. ft. concrete patio extension

Category stamped concrete contractor

06/25/2018

I had Arrowhead Deck and Concrete pour over 1000 ft of new concrete around my pool with a cantilever edge. I also had them replace the water-line tile in my pool. Finally I had them apply and texture with an acrylic coating to reduce surface temperature (and it worked). Very happy with the quality, communication, and value. Picture attached.

Description of Work
Concrete pour, Water-line tile, Concrete acrylic coating

Category concrete repair contractor","stamped concrete contractor

04/23/2018

Great. On time. Looks great. Will see how it holds up.

Description of Work
resurface patio and pool deck

Category stamped concrete contractor

Pool and Concrete remodeling, decorative concrete coatings, pool and deck resurfacing, pool plaster, waterline tile, pebble tec, travertine, concrete pavers, gym floors, interior concrete floors, showroom floors, garage floor surfacing, custom color & matching, stone replica, concrete overlays.

Pool Building