ROI GROUP

With Angi since June 2010

Amy Hall - Home Smart Real Estate

Amy Hall - Home Smart Real Estate

What sets me apart? Buyers and sellers...Did you notice I have been an A rated Provider on Angie's List for 11 Years?? Real Estate is my Passion. . from beginning to end! All aspects of the process intrigue me to the point of the building, inspection, lending, buying, selling, and every client offers a new story. I am thankful every day, that I have the ability to do something I love (even after 17 years!). In 1998, I began as a Mortgage Consultant and continued for 5 years. In 2001, I obtained my Real Estate License and have been working as a full time Real Estate Agent ever since . . . I have received many awards for top producing agent, Angie's List Super Sales Award. I am aware of the current market trend concerning property conditions, lending guidelines, buyers and sellers aspects. This is extremely valuable for any client to avoid wasting time and money with incorrect information. I will do what I can to help make every home sale or purchase as seamless as possible. From assisting in preparing the home for sale, providing a professional presentation on MLS, assisting in staging, negotiating the best offer possible, opening escrow, communicating all aspects of the transaction to you, ordering inspections, obtaining estimates, assisting in home repair (if necessary), working hand in hand with your lender, appraisal ordering, and again . .. always communicating with you. If I do not have the answer, I will find it for you. Long story short. .. . . I am dedicated to professionalism; determined to succeed. I specialize in PHOENIX, GLENDALE, PEORIA, SCOTTSDALE, SURPRISE, SUN CITY, SUN CITY WEST, NEW RIVER, ANTHEM, CAVE CREEK, LITCHFIELD PARK, AVONDALE, GOODYEAR Listings, Purchasing, Bank Owned, New Builds, and I work with BOTH Buyers and Sellers. I am certified as a Short Sale Negotiator CCSN and have a Degree in Business.

07/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The did no work. The would not honor the original agreement, so we terminated our relationship. | |At initial point of contact, scheduler indicated the ROI was an Angies list member, so I set an appointment. Negotiated a deal to have ROI remodel showers in master bath and downstairs bath. Sales guy was nice and personable. We went back and forth on what we wanted for a bit. He brought over the finalized proposal, and we signed it. Once he submitted the signed agreement another representative came out and reviewed our scope of work and told us that it would be twice as much. He said they had underbid the job so significantly that they would not do the work for the amount quoted. Indicated that the revised estimate would be closer to $20,000 and did I want them to provide a formal quote. At that point, I told them I was not interested in moving forward with ROI. | | |

CATEGORY real estate agents