Pinnacle Custom Painting LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2013

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Pinnacle Custom Painting LLC - Quality finishes with a positive attitude!...

Lion Coat Painting, LLC

Lion Coat Painting, LLC is a fully licensed, insured & bonded painter contractor company. Our main goals is to specialize on a clean and high quality work with a high customer's satisfaction. We also specialize in the interior and exterior painting of your home with the highest quality paints. We also do free color consultations. Our ROC# 322-177

Arizona Painting Company

We specialize in residential house painting and commercial painting, both interior and exterior. We pride ourselves in offering the best warranty in Arizona on our exterior house painting jobs. All of our workers are employees, we do not sub-contract any work so you can rest assured that you are getting the best and highest skilled painters in Phoenix. We are a drug-free company and background check each of our employees. We pride ourselves in constantly training our crews and working on always improving our quality, we focus on setting the standard for all other painting companies to strive towards.

Offers by Arizona Painting Company on Angi
Orozcos painting and power washing services

Servicing the Tucson area. We specialize in window cleaning, interior and exterior painting as well as power washing roofs, driveways and the exterior of homes. We also offer many other handyman services our customers may have. Please call for your free estimate.

06/25/2020

Melissa L.

No, Dan came on a Saturday to give estimate, looked at what needed done and said he would email me a estimate. By Tuesday intext him to verify he had the correct email since I hadn't received a estimate which he replied and said he was on a job and I would have one by days end Thursday. Today is Thursday of the following week and still no estimate. If he didn't want the job all he had to do was say so

Description of Work
Drywall texture and baseboards installed

Category carpet installation,drywall

I emailed a bid to you the day after we talked!!! Check your spam. Emailed peachs9878@yahoo.com. Second ,I don’t appreciate you slandering my business name because of an emailed bid you didn’t receive. I have worked very hard to have the reputation I have!!! I am a man of integrity and this is a false accusation against that!!! Please remove your review as it is inaccurate!!

05/15/2020

Taunja O.

I contacted Pinnacle Custom Remodeling/Painting LLC to quote home repairs due to extensive water damage. The company owner, Dan Morris, was prompt to respond and provide me with a reasonable quote. I hired Dan's company to install carpet and tile throughout the house, new kitchen/bathroom cabinets and counter tops, as well as complete some electrical, plumbing, baseboards, doors, and other miscellaneous task. Dan's expertise and skills were amazing as he assisted me with selecting the tile, carpet, cabinets, counter tops, hardware, etc. He didn't just talk to me about the items I needed, he took the time to meet me at various businesses to help me decide and select the beautiful items for my home. The quality of work performed was phenomenal. Dan and team were meticulous and the attention to detail was incredible. He was committed to ensuring that when I walked into the home to see the final outcome, I would be blown away, and I truly was. Dan helped to make my home dreams come true, my home is beautiful. Thanks you so much! Taunja

Description of Work
Ceramic tile, carpet installation, kitchen & bathroom remodeling

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,home remodeling

11/16/2019

THOMAS B.

Dan explained what he would do including replacing insulation that had gotten wet. They got promptly to work when they came to do the work, removing remaining damaged drywall, replacing, taping, priming and painting both ceiling and walls. When they returned on the second day to do a second coat of paint and clean-up, I asked about another project, which was repairing vigas and wood trim on the front of the house. Dan promptly got me a quote on that work and we had them proceed with significant patching and painting the vigas and wood trim on the front of the house. We were pleased with both projects and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Drywall repairs, finishing and painting after water damage

Category drywall,interior painters

11/13/2019

Alicia B.

GREAT! Dan and his employee were excellent! Installed beautiful ceramic tile around fireplace and rebuilt the outdoor grill! After a complete remodel of our home! Dan is wonderful!

Description of Work
General remodeling and ceramic tile installation

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,interior painters

10/31/2019

Cynthia D.

The job went very well. Dan and his team showed up when they said they would and completed the job when they said they would. The work was well done and I'm very pleased. I will contact Pinnacle the next time I need remodel work.

Description of Work
Add insulation and fur outer bedroom walls, Remove popcorn ceilings, retexture, paint, add lighting.

Category drywall,interior painters

08/21/2019

Suzanne V.

Dan and his crew did an excellent job. Dan helped me pick colors, which helped a lot. They came when they said they would and got everything done in good time. Afterwards, they cleaned up the house better than it looked before they started!

Description of Work
Interior painting whole house

Category interior painters

05/31/2019

Al R.

Dan Morris is a true expert and a perfectionist. His attention to detail is incredible and ensures that his projects are done right the first time. Dan listened to our plan and helped us go above and beyond our vision. He has a fantastic team behind him and he delegates jobs effectively. We also appreciated his quick response time when we needed him. Even for projects he didn't work on, Dan provided us guidance as to what we needed to do next. He transformed our house into a home. We highly recommend him and he's the absolute best to work with!

Description of Work
Exterior stucco repairs and painting; indoor painting; lighting; outdoor kitchen; bathroom remodel.

Category drywall,plastering,remodeling,roofing,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

10/02/2018

June D.

We recently hired Dan, owner of Pinnacle Custom Painting to paint our entire 2300 square foot second home in Marana: interior walls, ceilings, trim and doors. Not only were he and his crew highly skilled, experienced and knowledgeable, they finished the job to perfection on time and left our home spotlessly clean. But that was just the beginning....we trusted Dan to the point that he became our GC for all kinds of remodeling, such as removing and installing new kitchen backsplash, creating and installing wainscoting in the powder room, installing all new light fixtures and making necessary repairs all around the house. Dan is creative, skilled, accessible , honest, friendly, and very easy to work with. He goes the extra mile to execute the job to your utmost satisfaction. And.... this was all accomplished while we were living 1400 miles away. We trusted him that much! In addition, Dan’s referrals for other types of work, such as audio/ video/ security selection and install were all excellent as well. We will continue to call on Pinnacle Custom Paint for our future projects. Thanks, Dan!

Description of Work
Interior paint, wainscoting, remodeling

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,interior painters

05/22/2018

Gary A.

The finished product is outstanding, performed meticulously by Pinnacle's highly skilled professional painters. With the entire inside being painted, they developed a well executed plan that minimized any disruption to our daily routine while completing the job within the originally estimated time frame. I have found my painter for future needs and would highly recommend Pinnacle to anyone looking for a high quality, professional job.

Description of Work
Painted the interior of our 3500 sq. ft. home with 15 ft. ceilings in the living areas.

Category interior painters

05/20/2018

Marjy J.

Job#1 - Ceramic Tile: I wanted to have ceramic tile installed in my whole house. Dan was referred to me by a friend. From the moment he walked in to look at the job and give me the estimate, I could tell he was a true professional. He did an amazing job! The layout is impeccable. The tile lines flow from room to room with consideration given to the size of the cuts around the edges of each room. Any necessary transitions are smooth and pleasing. It is an old house and all structural defects were addressed (i.e. cracks, leveling). Dan is a perfectionist and an artist and it showed in every stage of this project. Job#2 - Roofing: After the tile work was complete, I hired Dan to replace my roof shingles which were old and starting to leak. He scheduled the job for a Saturday and said it could be done in one day. The dumpster and materials arrived on Friday. Dan and his crew showed up on time Saturday morning. They removed and replaced the whole roof in one day as promised. All areas were left clean and the old material hauled off. The roof looks great! I highly recommend Dan and Pinnacle Painting, LLC. I will be using him for all future work I may have. It is so nice to find someone you can trust.

Description of Work
Ceramic tile and roofing

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,roofing

painting interior & exterior, drywall, plaster, wallpaper install & wallpaper removal, staining, custom finishes, texture painting, pressure washing, plaster, popcorn ceiling removal, stucco repair

Visa, MasterCard, Check