Sunguard Custom Painting

Founded undefined • With Angi since September 2004

To contact Arizona please call 480-686-7870. To contact Las Vegas please call 702-439-5636 Sunguard custom painting, a family owned and operated business has been beautifying the valley since 1979. Using only premium products from start to finish on each job, we strive to provide a wonderful experience with each customer. Number One rated on Angie's List for super service over 15+ consecutive years!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+50 more images

house painting (482)stucco (133)interior painting (64)pressure washing (60)drywall (23)handyman (16)general contractors (12)woodworking (2)roofing (1)

09/30/2022

Stephen B.

Excellent. Quality work at a great price.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 09/29/2022

09/11/2022

Ellen D.

Hughie and his crew did an amazing job on my interior paint job! Great communication and assistance at every step. I’m a first time homeowner and really cautious about costs and services and Hughie really came through with the best and easiest way for me to get this job done! Can’t reccomend enough.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 09/11/2022

06/23/2022

Larry C.

Hughie’s team showed up to paint the house on Friday before Memorial day, but due to high wind- job was postponed until Tuesday. 6 man crew showed up, taped off house, painted, touched up where we had concerns, & cleaned up. Did a great job, would highly recommend Sunguard & Hughie to my family & anyone else. Thanks Hughie, house looks great. LC

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 05/31/2022

Review for Sunguard Custom Painting - 6227 N LITCHFIELD RD, Litchfield Park, AZ - 39775750

06/18/2022

Jeremy H.

The SUNGUARD crew was fantastic! The project estimate was a fair price and the service was excellent. They completed my 2-story house in one day, including a color change. House looks great, have already received complements from the neighbors. Definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
House Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

06/14/2022

Sharon Anne K.

These guys were top notch! We were really comfortable with them when we initially spoke to get an estimate. We got 5 estimates from well rated painters and Sunguard came in the lowest! We spoke with them the day after our HOA approved our plans and a day later they were washing the house (Friday) and the house was done on Saturday! And they paid real attention to details. My wife notices a couple of minor touch ups when we walked the project with the on site supervisor and he had the guys fix it immediately to our satisfaction. Very friendly and professional! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

Review for Sunguard Custom Painting - 6227 N LITCHFIELD RD, Litchfield Park, AZ - 39766376

04/03/2022

Steven M.

Very well. Hughie wasn’t the cheapest but not the highest either. The work was done on time and well. Very professional. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Outside paint and stucco repair

Work Completed On 04/02/2022

04/02/2022

Chip S.

Sunguard was competitively priced, accommodating and professional. The painting crew completed the exterior trim/facia work ahead of schedule and did a great job. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Exterior paint trim/facia

Work Completed On 04/02/2022

03/12/2022

Alex P.

Did a beautiful job painting the exterior of our house!! • On Time. • Did a beautiful paint job. • Great job cleaning up as well. • Would definitely use again!

Description of Work
Exterior of House Painted

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

08/27/2021

John B.

Unbelievably quick. Requested a proposal late at night, received a response first thing the next morning, and had a fully repainted house in less than a week! The work was 98% of perfection, with a few minor touchups afterward. The crew was polite, professional, and respectful, and they promptly addressed the couple of things I noticed on the walkaround. Price was fair. The house looks so much better, and they faithfully executed on everything in the contract. I'm happy with the quality of the work, of the requested name-brand paint being used, the professionalism and promptness, and the price paid. My sole criticism is the contractor characterized it as "$100 a gallon paint", when the manufacturer's current pricing online is $51-58 List, and $39-43 on Sale.

Description of Work
Repaint Home Exterior and Repair Stucco

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

05/27/2021

Gloria D.

Working with Sunguard was quick and easy. I told them details of what I needed done, they suggested other things that I may have forgotten and gave me a good price for the job. I had any other concerns they were right there to help me out.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of the house

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/12/2021

G C.

I recently had my backyard stucco walls repainted but Sunguard. They were excellent. They came on time, matched the color, suggested a more durable paint, were careful with my plants and new artificial turf and did an great job with cleanup. I will be calling them in the future to have gates repainted.

Description of Work
Repaint backyard stucco walls

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

03/29/2021

Larry L.

Excellent Job!!! Sunguard was very professional, punctual, listened to my concerns and quality of work was outstanding. Attention to pre-painting details was beyond my expectations. Pricing was very reasonable. House looks like new after job completion. Would definitely hire them again and recommend them to anyone who wants the exterior of their home painted.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

03/29/2021

mark O.

Very well! Husband and wife team Very talented , listened to my concerns. Great job and cleaned up very well after themselves. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

03/06/2021

Janeen J.

They did a great job, I highly recommend their work!

Description of Work
Exterior of my home.

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

01/28/2021

CAROLYN M.

Great! They arrived on time, got to work, and did a great job! Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Painting interior and my new home. Included window trim and doors.

Category contractors, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

01/25/2021

Monika C.

When I hire contractors there are 3 things which are important to me: quality of work, price, and timely completion of project. Sunguard checked out all boxes. The job is well done with good quality paint, painters pay attention to details and leave your house perfectly painted and all areas clean. Price is good. I did my homework and got multiple offers for my project, so I am certain I didn’t overpay. I also didn’t want to undercut the offer and after discussing it with Hughie I feel completely comfortable with what I paid. The entire job (painting 2 story house, wall and doors) was completed in 2 days: one day for pressure washing, second day for painting). Painters started this same day I got approval from HOA, were very respectful and professional. The entire process was easy and painless with the results exceeding my expectations. The house looks like new. I highly recommend Sunguard.

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Review for Sunguard Custom Painting - 6227 N LITCHFIELD RD, Litchfield Park, AZ - 39154217

01/16/2021

Cherie R.

I went with Sunguard custom painting for my exterior paint. I had a few discussions with Hughie at SunGard custom painting , he was very professional and knowledgable about the painting business. My house looks brand new, and the price was exceptional. I will refer Sunguard custom painting to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
The house painted

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

11/04/2020

Jim F.

I am very happy I hired this company to paint my house, it took them a total of 3 days to complete the job. The crew was very professional and moved planter boxes and replaced them to there original location. What I like the most about the service is the supervisor came by after the work was completed and did a quality control walk-a-round to ensure everything was completed correctly, I am very happy with the service and highly recommend this company if you are looking to have your home painted, outstanding job.

Description of Work
Exterior house paiting.

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

10/29/2020

Aza P.

Hughie and the team at Sunguard painted the full outside of my house back in 2013 and did such an amazing job I hired them to paint the entire inside of my home a few months later. Having need to repaint the outside of my house now, I immediately called Sunguard back and had them redo the complete outside again! They did their usual fantastic job, with fast, quality service and really great people! I would definitely recommend them for any painting needs!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

08/05/2020

Stephen H.

Dealing with George & Hughie from Sunguard during the whole process was incredibly easy. The quote was reasonable and I felt that I had that hands on service of dealing with a family owned company. The painting team led by Jose did an excellent job. All paving, lights, windows etc were well covered leaving no mess. They were quick with the whole process only taking 4 days particularly since we have quite a large house and perimeter walls. I was especially impressed with the stucco repair which was considerably better than the company I used 5 years ago. I would not hesitate to recommend Sunguard and will use them again myself.

Description of Work
Full house painting

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

07/31/2020

Alfreda P.

They completed the job in one day the paint color of my choosing and it came out beautiful When getting a paint job you must be precise about what you want done

Description of Work
Painting of my entire Condo

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/24/2020

Allan L.

Excellent experience, painters where on time and very professional. Cleaned up after the work was done. The price was a excellent value for the amount of work that was needed.

Description of Work
Whole House

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

06/14/2020

P A.

From the first contact, Hughie was very straightforward and personable. He came to the house and arranged for an immediate start. He immediately started. Came.ro see the work and quoted me a price with all repairs, paint and labor. They did a great job and we are very happy for the work that was done on our home. I highly recommend Sunguard Custom Painting.

Description of Work
Exterior paint and stucco repair

Category contractors, pressure washing, stucco, house painters