Consider It Finished Painting

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2011

25 YEARS IN THE PAINT INDUSTRY. PROFESSIONAL CRAFTSMANSHIP.FREE ESTIMATES, NO TRAVEL FEES, WE GUARANTEE OUR WORK! "FOR PEOPLE EXPECTING EXCELLENCE"...

D & V Painting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Charles and Alex Painting

We are a family owned and operated 4th generation company, we take pride in our work. We offer free estimates and competitive pricing. We use only higher quality paints and prepping materials that I supply and when you get a price from us there's no hidden charges or fees. So call for a free quote I am sure we can make you happy with all your painting needs. We are set up to do complete repaints or partial we really don’t do small jobs such as one garage door.

M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of construction, and home improvement and handyman services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

10/22/2019

One word - AMAZING. Not only is the interior look beautiful, the customer service was over and above from start to finish. If I could have rated an A+ I would have.

Description of Work
Interior paint

03/11/2016

Description of Work
Painted entire interior of house, including trim and doors. Also did some exterior trim. Great job completed on time! Pleasant to work with...we would use them again.

Category house painters,interior painters

04/17/2015

Matt arrived at our residence as per appointment time to do an estimate which I thought was very fair. We agreed on a date to do the job, which again he arrived on time. The fence was painted with the correct color, cleanup was completed and job was to our satisfaction. Matt is avery professional and courteous businessman and I would definitely recommend him for all your painting needs

Description of Work
Pressure washed and painted the inside of my perimeter cinder block fence

Category house painters,interior painters

09/27/2014

Matt the owner of Consider it Finished Painting just completed an interior painting (full rooms and accent walls) project for us. Simply stated, he's the best painter we've ever had - and we've had many over the years. Why? He's very thorough and competitively priced with his estimating, very reliable, very neat, very efficient, very honest and meticulous in his work. Ned I say more. Thank you Mat...

Description of Work
Interior painting. Full rooms and accent walls

11/28/2012

Consider it Finished did an excellent job and Matt was a joy to work with. I felt it was done in a timely manner, the work was amazing, and the cost was right. I will continue to use Consider it Finished Painting for any painting needs I have in the future.

Description of Work
We recently hired Matt Nicodemus (Consider it Finished Painting) for some interior paint work on our home. Our primary focus were two rooms for our children. Both had been painted by the previous owners with VERY dark paint and we were concerned with being able to cover the existing paint without it showing through the new. In one room we used 3 colors which included a very neat stripe pattern, the other room we used one solid color on three walls and an accent color on a third wall. As Matt worked on the rooms we ended up adding some additional small jobs along the way which included a hallway and touch ups throughout.

Category interior painters

Interior Residential Painting, Exterior Residential Painting, Block Walls, Gates, Garage Doors, Front Doors, Trim Work, Pop Outs, Rental Homes, Vacation Homes, No Job too Big or too Small