Lawson Family Plumbing Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2011

Lawson Family Plumbing is an experienced family plumbing company that prides itself on high-quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. We offer honest, reliable, forthcoming service and a 100% guarantee on all estimates quoted, all products used, and all work performed. With Lawson Family Plumbing, there is no job too large and the work is done right the first time, every time. Plumbing problems can be inconvenient and stressful. Left untreated, small problems can turn in to big, messy problems. Let the professionals at Lawson Family Plumbing keep you from worrying about your plumbing needs. Not only can we handle small problems such as broken garbage disposals and leaky faucets, but we also offer water heater replacements, water heater repair and service, water softener installations, slab leak repairs/reroutes, house repipes and much, much more....

plumbers (360)water heaters (86)drain cleaning (57)water softeners (49)drain pipe installation (14)excavating (6)sewer cleaning (3)pool cleaning (1)

06/26/2022

Christi V.

Found Lawson Family Plumbing after checking out online reviews. They were professional and courteous and showed up on time. Kudos to Chris who came to our home when we thought we needed a new garbage disposal. Chris solved the issue very quickly and looked at a couple of other issues too, explaining ways to prevent further issues. Done in 15 minutes! We are so grateful to Chris and to the company for prompt and thorough service.

Description of Work
fix garbage disposal, check slow drain

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

12/14/2021

Howard T.

I purchased one of Lawson Plumbing's deals on Angi on a Thursday afternoon to install a new gas hot water heater and installation package. It was installed on Saturday AM. Their technician Jonathan was great, on-time and a pleasure to work with. Next time I have any plumbing issues, I will be in touch!! Highly recommend Lawson!

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

05/08/2021

Marley W.

Appointment was made for next day. Jason arrived promptly and quickly diagnosed the problem. Personable and competent.

Description of Work
Water leak

Category excavators, plumbing

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

04/26/2021

Lori C.

The pipe to our outdoor faucet broke in half late Friday night. We had to turn off the water to the entire house we had just moved into several days before AND we had a baby visiting us with no water in the house. I called Lawson Family Plumbing early Saturday morning. They were here in 90 minutes , explained what they would be doing, fixed our pipe and restored water to our house. And the price they charged was fair. They saved the day! You can bet I will be calling them again for any plumbing needs and recommending them to anyone who asks if I know a good plumber! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Outdoor faucet and pipes replaced

Category excavators, plumbing

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

03/17/2021

Gregory D.

They work was done and it was good, it was top notch, the guy did not wear a mask and they made you uncomfortable, during COVID, providers should wear masks not to put my family at risk.

Description of Work
Gas Water Heater Installation

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

03/05/2021

Mary F.

Excellent work and great customer service as usual. I have called them out three times for different projects and they were great every time. Will hire them again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Clogged Drain

Category excavators, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

02/16/2021

Mary F.

They were professional and knowledgeable about the potential issues that might come up with installing a sink in my den. They did the Job in one afternoon, cleaned up after and answered all my questions. In fact they did such a great job I hired them again in a couple of weeks to replace a toilet in my sisters home.

Description of Work
installation of a sink

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

01/27/2021

Barbara P.

Extremely well. Chris identified old piping that was ready to go, so replaced those to head off problems.

Description of Work
Replacement of garbage disposal.

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

11/24/2020

John S.

Great, on time, on target, no BS, a real pro

Description of Work
Replace R/O system

Category drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

11/02/2020

Joe P.

Will contact them again when needed. Price was was over $200.00 less then Parker and Sons

Description of Work
Response, friendly, competent and fair price Replaced main water pressure adjustment valve.

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

11/02/2020

Primula N.

We needed a plumber on the weekend for a toilet repair, and called Lawson Family Plumbing since they have people available very day. They set up a time, their plumber Logan showed up on time and did the repair for a reasonable price. Very happy with the service, would not hesitate to call them again if needed.

Description of Work
Unclog toilet

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

10/27/2020

Steven S.

Immediate response to scheduling and service. Professional and friendly. After installation, the area was clean where the service call was done.

Description of Work
toilet replacement

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/25/2020

Gary R.

Done by another company They didn’t contact me until two days after the work was completed by another company.

Description of Work
Drain clearing

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize for any inconvenience. I do not know when you placed your service request online through Angie's List. I see that you submitted the request on the 10th of this month and we responded online the next day. I am going through our call logs now to try to figure out why we were unable to get in contact with you sooner, by phone. I wish there was something we could have done to assist you but we were unaware of your plumbing issue until this morning. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. Jason Pfeiffer President Lawson Family Plumbing 602-413-5790

10/11/2020

Lawrence K.

did great job. found clog and cleared. also ran camera into line to check condition. really seemed like they cared about helping us.

Description of Work
cleared clogged drain

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

09/13/2020

Kenneth T.

The tech that did the work was very nice and helpful. He was done in less that 15 minutes and everything looks great. I would recommend to anyone needing work done.

Description of Work
Replaced exterior faucet

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

09/02/2020

Pablo N.

We've had Lawson at our home twice now for different repairs and had a great experience both times. From scheduling through finishing the project, I felt they communicated all of our options and did the work quickly. Will definitely call again!

Description of Work
Tub valve replacement, repairing hot water leak

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

07/16/2020

Ali M.

This job was fairly small. It was replacing a small section of a copper pipe on the exterior of the house that had a small leak. It required cutting the pipe and soldering a new one on. I did not have solder tools to do it myself, and it needed to be done quickly, so I hired them to do it. Everything they did was good, but they are far too expensive for the work they did. It was maybe a 10 minute job and at their price, I could have just bought the tools to do it myself. They were reliable and professional, but because of the price point, I would not hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced Copper Pipe On Exterior of The House

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

07/15/2020

Carol A.

They always perform the hot water tank flush to expectation. However their prices are getting too high. They jumped from $99 last year to $120 this year and the technician didn't even offer a senior discount. Within 24 hours I received a phone call from Mike, in customer service. He apologized for his technician not knowing of the $99 special they run from time to time. He offered to give me a credit of $21 and I appreciate that he responded to the review so quickly.

Description of Work
hot water heater flush

Category water heater repair, drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

05/20/2020

Daureen I.

Very great experience! Terry came by for an estimate and gave options with no pressure. We agreed to move forward with a replacement and he finished in 20 minutes. Excellent job!

Description of Work
Replace a corroded outdoor hose bib.

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

05/12/2020

Gary R.

They came out for a couple quotes I wanted - especially for the work I already had done by Custom Plumbing of Arizona ( whom I was unhappy with ).

Description of Work
Bathroom angle valve replaced ( valve that turns water on/off to toilet )

Category

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

05/06/2020

kim D.

I called in the morning and a plumber was here very quickly. We had installed a new dishwasher and when we turned the water off under the sink to install the valve stuck so I didn't have water in the kitchen. A few weeks later we called because our rental had an issue with there plumbing when they returned after being out of town for a few weeks. Quick response time. I would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
new valves on kitchen sink

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

05/02/2020

Michael D.

Great. My plumbing tech was named Chris and he did a fantastic job. He was prompt, knowledgeable, good customer service skills and took the extra time to make sure everything was done correctly. If I had a question he took the time to answer without making me feel like I was bothering him. Chris is a great representative for Lawson Family Plumbing. I would hire them again and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Plumb master bath tub and shower

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

04/11/2020

Jason B.

They came out quickly, were fast and efficient and very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Handled clog.