Blue Fox Garage Doors LLC

Founded 2019 •

ROC 326520

4178 E Windsor Dr

Gilbert, AZ 85296

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

garage doors202085296
Full view garage door. Prices start at $3999 for basic steel framed vs. aluminum with clear glass. Prices range between $3799-$10,000+ depending on door size, manufacturer and quality of door and glass.

Here at Blue Fox Garage Doors, we pride ourselves in quality installations and stellar customer service. The customer always comes first because without you, we wouldn’t exist. We offer high quality garage door repairs valley wide....
Full View Glass Garage Door project

202185203

garage doors (11)

06/03/2022

Cedar A.

Good communication, honest and quick. Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

10/22/2021

Eric L.

Excellent experience. Arranged an appointment for today after a 22 year old spring broke, rendering the door immovable. Another tech became available, called and arrived less than an hour later. The springs were replaced in short order and the motor's chain tension was adjusted. The price was adjusted per the Angi member coupon, and was well below quotes from other highly rated companies which I had also called. BTW, do that attempt this as a DIY job. The spring tension is very dangerous.

Description of Work
Replace coil springs

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

06/07/2021

Eric S.

From the beginning the folks at Blue Fox were great to work with. They showed up for appointments on time, they did what they said and when there was a delay due to the mfg. of the garage doors, they called us as soon as they got the news and kept us updated until the doors were installed. The value was excellent.

Description of Work
Garage door and motor installation

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

05/25/2021

Richard S.

The team at Blue Fox did a fantastic job from the estimate, to the ordering and installation. Great communication the whole time. They get my highest recommendations!

Description of Work
Garage door and motor Installation

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

Review for Blue Fox Garage Doors LLC - 4178 E Windsor Dr, Gilbert, AZ - 39346411

05/14/2021

Claudia T.

They did an AMAZING job.. I highly recommended… 👍🏼

Description of Work
New garage door

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

04/22/2021

Harold A.

Great. Professional. Very detailed explanation of work needed won the job over two other vendors. The fix was completed 2 days later and for less than the quote. I appreciate that transferable warranty

Description of Work
Broken spring, one bad hinge, and frayed cable

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

04/09/2021

Eric B.

They were awesome. Brad helps me troubleshoot my problem with the garage door and I was amazed that he didn't charge me with anything. They did an awesome job. I would hire them if needed.

Description of Work
They trouble shoot my garage.

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We are very grateful to you for allowing us to help solve the problem. It was wonderful to meet you and we appreciate the work! -The Blue Fox Team.

Cindy C.

Our Blue Fox Garage Door experience was excellent from start (estimate day) to finish (clean install and timely follow up). The guys were knowledgeable, friendly, on time and our doors look fantastic and function beautifully.

Description of Work
Install 2 doors & motors

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

Alberto L.

The technician that arrived was able to quickly identify the issue with my garage door but was also very thorough in checking any other possibilities. I appreciated the technician explaining to me what needed to be fixed and their recommendation on possibly replacing the door in the future. I will definitely be calling Blue Fox again for future garage door needs and when I decide to upgrade.

Description of Work
Service Call

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

Raymond H.

Quick, accurate service. My options were clearly explained. No pressure to buy any option. No surprise fees or charges. If Brad wasn't already married I would try to set him up with my sister.

Description of Work
Motor issues

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

Keith B.

Called and received same day service. I received a call from Brad letting me know he was running ahead and offered to come early. Brad was very professionally, within 5 mins I had a couple options to fix my issues. From my previous experiences with the garage doors their prices are pretty low! Would highly recommend if you have any garage needs or wants they do it all!!!!!

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

We fix all things garage door related. From Broken Springs, off track doors, broken opener parts, to the replacement of motors and doors themselves.

We don't fix anything unrelated to garage doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check