Red Stag Painting, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2012

Choosing the right professional painting company is as important as the colors you use. When you choose Red Stag Painting LLC you’ll get the professional results you are searching for. From start to finish with the Owner Chris Traver coming out to assess the project and leaving you with an estimate, to our experienced and friendly Painters, to our expert Color Consultant, we can help you make the right decisions so your newly painted home becomes a valuable asset and not a headache down the road. Currently, we are No longer offering Interior or Roofing services. Licensed, Bonded, and Insured with a strong dedication and commitment to quality and excellence in customer service, Red Stag Painting plans to be the most sought out painting company in Tucson and surrounding areas. Discounts are available....

Lion Coat Painting, LLC

Lion Coat Painting, LLC is a fully licensed, insured & bonded painter contractor company. Our main goals is to specialize on a clean and high quality work with a high customer's satisfaction. We also specialize in the interior and exterior painting of your home with the highest quality paints. We also do free color consultations. Our ROC# 322-177

Arizona Painting Company

We specialize in residential house painting and commercial painting, both interior and exterior. We pride ourselves in offering the best warranty in Arizona on our exterior house painting jobs. All of our workers are employees, we do not sub-contract any work so you can rest assured that you are getting the best and highest skilled painters in Phoenix. We are a drug-free company and background check each of our employees. We pride ourselves in constantly training our crews and working on always improving our quality, we focus on setting the standard for all other painting companies to strive towards.

Offers by Arizona Painting Company on Angi
Arizona Painting Co - Tucson

Arizona Painting Co - Tucson - painting, plastering, stucco

08/10/2018

Lucille Y.

The owner's wife came out to supervise the team and ensured that the house was painted to my satisfaction, including a base coat and two coats of high quality paint. I wanted the eaves to be sanded down where the wood was rough and painted with two coats. The trim painting was neat and had two coats on it. She had also come to my home to help me choose coordinating colors so that the trim and exterior would look good together. This job was professional, and the team did a good job under the supervisory attention of the owner's wife. I remember that at least of the men complained at the smoothing of the eaves, but they did as I wanted because she was on site. Before the paint crew came, the house was power washed and had time to dry. This job was done four years ago in 2014.

Description of Work
Red Stag painted the exterior of my home

Category roofing,pressure washing,stucco,house painters

08/31/2017

Scott K.

Great. Highly recommend using them. I will use again if I need more work done

Description of Work
Stucco and paint. Big job and done very well. All workers were very professional. Chris the owner showed up every day to talk and help.

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters

Thank you for the review. We look forward to working with you again.

08/16/2017

Robert E.

Great he arrived early in the morning and got right to work. He did a great job and cleaned up everything before he left.

Description of Work
Fix cracks in stucco and scrape peeling paint from foundation and repaint repaired areas.

Category stucco,house painters

Thank you for the review!

05/09/2017

Joyce H.

Red Stag Painting did an outstanding job. They were professional, punctual, and I would definitely recommend them and hire them again

Description of Work
We had several rooms in our home painted.

Category interior painters

Thank you! We truly enjoyed working with you as well.

04/10/2017

Helen T.

Went very well - completely satisfied

Description of Work
Exterior house and trim painting and stucco foundation and porches painting

Thank you!

07/18/2016

Jim B.

Fabulous! Chris gave us an estimate - they were there on time - the protected all areas that needed to be covered, completely - they finished sooner than we expected and did an incredible job!! Thank you very much - Chris

Description of Work
Large Beam and corbels

Category house painters,interior painters

Thank You for the Fabulous Review!

06/26/2016

James C.

The final result was superb, even better than promised. The Red Stag crew arrived on time and cleaned up at the end of the project. Each member was courteous and professional. The Red Stag painters are the best with whom I have dealt. I highly recommend Red Stag and will use the company in the future.

Description of Work
Red Stag painted the exterior wood of our house, as well as the slabs for both front and back porch. The company also repainted the main bathroom and the window area of the kitchen. The painters caulked, drove in nails, primed, and then applied two coats of paint to each surface.

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Thank you for the compliments!

11/25/2015

Richard W.

The owners are professional. They showed up at the initial appointment on time and provided a quote which I accepted. There was a problem with scheduling . I requested a specific start date about two weeks later. Chris confirmed the date so I hired another contractor to do gutter work so the two jobs would coordinate. Chris scheduled my job one week later than I expected. I was able to work it out with the other contractor. They did a good job painting and I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They painted the complete exterior of my house including all doors and lighting fixtures.

05/21/2015

Mike M.

Absolutely great job! I am a very experienced painter in my own right and I know what is needed to do a good job. Red Stag did all of the things I would have done, plus they knew and used some techniques I never heard of. In sum, the house looks absolutely great! There were a couple of small items that I felt didn't meet the expectations of the owners of Red Stag, Chris and Alicua Tracers, or of myself. They responded immediately. I am completely satisfied that the job couldn't have been done any better!

Description of Work
Power washed house from top of roof to stem wall on a 2000 soft burnt Adobe home with 5ft overhangs. Flood sealed all Adobe surfaces. Re-coated roof with high quality elastomeric coating; sealing all penetrations and building up all low spots. Masked, scraped, sanded and sealed all wood, priming as necessary prior to painting all exterior wood. Masked, scraped, sanded, caulked all interior surfaces prior to a complete paint job on all interior surfaces.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Thank you for your review. We always like to hear that our customers are happy with our work.

05/07/2015

Debra N.

We are thrilled with the job that Red Stag did painting the exterior of our home. The entire crew was very professional and did a great QUALITY job. The entire experience was very enjoyable.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house

Category house painters

Thank you for the great review. It was our pleasure to work with you on beautifying/protecting your home.

Red Stag Painting, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2012

P.O. Box 314

Cortaro, AZ 85652

Custom Repaints for Exterior for your Home. Stucco and Drywall Repair, Light Carpentry, Retexturing Stucco and Drywall, Wrought Iron Painting, and Sealing/Weatherproofing Wood, Natural Stone, Brick, and Block.

Currently, due to Covid19, we are not offering Interior Services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express