B & M Painting Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2010

We are a family owned business and believe that our customers should receive nothing but the best service. We believe that when using our service, you will "Experience the Difference". We offer nothing short of Excellence. We will give all Angie's list referrals a 10% discount. We accept major

house painting (38)interior painting (15)stucco (9)drywall (9)handyman (8)decks & porches (5)epoxy flooring (4)door installation (3)pressure washing (3)siding companies (3)stamped concrete (2)deck cleaning (1)

06/05/2020

Kelly W.

We couldn’t have been more pleased with B&M Painting! From the day Jason came to give us an estimate to the day the crew finished the job, they were professional, hard-working, attentive to detail, very good at communicating throughout the job and were very friendly. There is always more to a job than it seems on the surface. I trusted the advice they gave and am glad I did. Having your house painted is a big deal. I would recommend B&M to EVERYONE. And I will! They aren’t the cheapest, but I've never found cheapest to be the best. They were on time, did great work and were absolutely worth every penny. They brought a crew with enough hands to get the work done quickly and they didn’t cut any corners. High quality work and our complete satisfaction, down to the very last detail, were clearly their top priorities. They exceeded our expectations! We're extremely happy we chose B&M Painting, Inc.

Description of Work
Exterior house painted, metal railings powder coated, wood front door re-finished

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

The house turned out great, thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

12/12/2019

Edward C.

They did an excellent job of repairing and repainting the fascia on my home. They were on-time and respectful. After they were done I was invited to inspect their work. I found that they missed a couple of small spots and they corrected those oversights immediately.

Description of Work
Repair and repaint fascia

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

Thank you very much Ed. We couldn't thank you enough and it was great working with you. We look forward to doing business with you again in the near future.

08/10/2018

Beth D.

The job went flawlessly! Joey, a young & upcoming professional, was meticulous (which suits our style!), efficient, and kept us appraised throughout the process. There's no doubt that the new driveway adds value to the home. The neighbors are really impressed and now want to do their driveways, too! Anytime we need work done on our personal residence or the few rental homes we own, we call on B&M Painting. They've done excellent work on concrete, interior & exterior paint jobs, and major stucco jobs for us over the past 8 years.

Description of Work
We had a concrete driveway in terrible condition that was deteriorating. B&M replaced it with a new surface including texture & paint.

Category drywall, stucco, house painters, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

Review for B & M Painting Inc - 1610 S State Route 89, Chino Valley, AZ - 37311580

Thank you so much. We really appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again

07/25/2018

Raymond B.

Excellent service and workmanship. Jason gave a quote on July 9, started work July 17 and finished on July 20th. He even loaned me a trailer to put our stuff in while the job was being done. Also help me load and unload the trailer at no charge. His employee, Joey, was very professional and really knows how to preform this job. He has been doing this for 12 years and was very helpful explaining how each step is accomplished. Great company and they do high quality work and I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Garage floor crack repair and epoxy coating

Category epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

Review for B & M Painting Inc - 1610 S State Route 89, Chino Valley, AZ - 37273578

It was our pleasure and we thank you so much for letting us serve your home project. We look forward to working with you again

03/11/2018

Lyn D.

Excellent! This was an awesome job done by Joey with B & M Painting. He was here for a week. He was here every day working on our floor. He taped off the baseboard and bagged off our water softener, garage door opener ceiling lights and in house vac system to keep everything clean. Joey only uses the best product and guarantees his work forever. He is very competent and detail oriented. I would have him do it again in a heartbeat! Owner Jason Nance was very accommodating throughout the whole process.

Description of Work
We had our 3 car garage floor epoxied.

Category house painters, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 03/11/2018

01/08/2018

Leslie P.

I admit that I'm a picky person and difficult to please. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that my expectations were exceeded! From the beginning and throughout, the customer service was excellent. I always knew what to expect and if they said they were going to take care of something - they did. They were always here when I asked them to be, and always on time. They worked hard and spent a lot of time prepping. They removed and reinstalled all of the hardware instead of trying to paint around something. They did quite a bit of drywall repair; they always cleaned things up as well as or better than things were before they started; and they always put everything back together and in order. The final outcome is amazing. They did a fantastic job and I would hire them again for any type of job.

Description of Work
Prep, drywall repair, and paint entire interior of 2630 square foot home (with 26 foot vaulted ceilings).

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/03/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are glad to be able to service your project and create a wonderful relationship with you or any future work that you may have. Please let us know if we can do anything for you. Have a wonderful day

12/14/2017

Irene Z.

Workers were professional, efficient and courteous.

Description of Work
Replacement of ornamental vigas on Santa Fe-style home

Category stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 12/13/2017

Thank you very much. We appreciate your business and giving us an opportunity to serve you and your home project. Please let us know if we can help you in the future with any of your other projects.

10/24/2017

Carole T.

The company is outstanding. The project was very professionally done and the workers were very conscientious. We appreciated the owner's good communication. Everyone actually deserves an A+.

Description of Work
We had an exterior painting project including stucco crack repair, replacing vigas, and repairing and painting metal sheds and stucco walls.

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

It was very nice meeting you and your husband and we look forward to serving you again. I hope you enjoy your new vigas and paint job

08/22/2017

Paul B.

Everything went as planned and the finished job is beautiful.

Description of Work
Concrete on our patio, that was previously stained but very faded and old looking, needed an update. We hired B&M to do the work. Everything was explained to us before the job started so we knew what to expect. i.e. noise, dust, length of time and weather conditions. Every thing went as explained and we now love our new patio floor. Picking from all the beautiful color choices was probably the hardest for these home owner!

Category decks

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

06/22/2017

Joe G.

It went great from beginning to end! All the people from B&M were very prompt and polite and best of all on time! My result was just what I had invisioned. Easy to clean and a very nice looking floor and it made the garage much brighter to work in. I would recommend B&M to anyone looking to improve any surface at thier home. Thanks for the Great Customer Service B&M!

Description of Work
I was needing to have my garage floor cleaned and coated. Not only for the looks of the floor but for making it easier for me to maintain a clean floor.

Category house painters, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

06/22/2017

Darrell A.

Everything was excellent. Everyone from B&M was polite and professional. They moved some conduit so I could relocate my spa amd even came back a couple weeks after everything was done to help me move the spa. Top notch company. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring, stucco repair, exterior painting and roof repair

Category decks, remodeling, roofing, pressure washing, stucco, house painters, doors, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

06/21/2017

Louie G.

Awesome job and quote was exact. Now a days it seems most businesses come up with an excuse to charge more. Jason and his crew were professional, honest and I will refer all my neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
Origiomally they came out to do my Garage and after I seen the amazing work and professionalism, I had them do my back patio.

Category decks, house painters, stamped concrete

Cost $4,726.19

Work Completed On 04/06/2017

Thank you for allowing us to serve you

02/24/2017

Fred T.

I will hire this company again ! The owner (Jason) and his fine employees are all about customer service. They are on time, respectful of the property, courteous, and genuinely enjoyable to be around. This is a great company to do business with!

Description of Work
Drywall repair in an elevated ceiling and painting of a ceiling in living area and kitchen.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/22/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we look forward to serving you again

02/20/2017

Larry A.

I would not hesitate to hire them again and would highly recommend. This contractor is the real deal.

Description of Work
Our 30 year old home in Chino Valley had very tired stucco and paint. The work that was completed made it a new looking home. I cannot say enough good things about B and M Painting. All of the people I had contact with were very professional from the Owner Jason to the employees. They were on site when they said they would be. Worked later if needed to complete the days work. Everything was cleaned up at the end of the day. And the employees actually laughed and had a fun attitude while working. Hard to find quality workmanship and honesty better than B and M. And yes for a painting contractor even the vehicles are clean and new looking.

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

Turned out amazing and it makes us happy when your happy. Thank you for allowing us to serve you

10/27/2016

Katie R.

This team is absolutely amazing. Very professional and very talented. I had my old 1983 home painted and i don't believe its the same house. They were here for only two days and provided quick and very detailed work. After the painting was completed, they left the surroundings of my house in even better condition than what i had it at. Thank you guys for doing such a great job!

Description of Work
Paint the exterior of my home.

Work Completed On 10/26/2016

09/28/2016

Rob R.

Great! Crew was very professional, courteous, and friendly. Quickly took care of anything I pointed out. Hard workers, always arrived on time, stayed late on final day to get it done on time.

Description of Work
Paint exterior trim & metalwork (3 stories)

Work Completed On 08/16/2016

Beautiful home and a great experience to be able to work with you and your project. Thank you

08/18/2016

Linda M.

Originally thought that bid was on the expensive side but after several conversations with the owner decided to go with this company. So glad that we did. We are impressed with the quality of the workmanship and attention to detail in repairing, caulking and sealing of windows, eaves, and stucco walls. End result is a paint job that exceeded expectations and definitely improved the appearance of our property. The crew members on site were polite, responsive and considerate of plants, landscaping, etc. Work was started promptly every morning and materials were cleaned up and put away at the end of the day. Any issues or concerns were addressed promptly and professionally by the crew chief and owner. I am confident that if we experience any future issues or problems with the painting job that we will continue to receive professional and courteous responses and that any problems will be taken care of. Would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone requiring professional painting services. Definitely a quality job!

Description of Work
Painted stucco house and garage. Included 3 metal garage doors and 1 entry door on 30x50 foot detached garage. House included 5 entry doors and surrounding stucco porch walls. Driveway light posts and entry gate were also painted.

Work Completed On 07/05/2016

08/03/2016

Shirley S.

They are excellent! They take great pride in their work, they are personable, and have an excellent price. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They painted the whole interior of my house. He also did some repairs to the base boards and ceiling of my garage.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 07/13/2016

It turned out beautiful and thank you for allowing us to bring color to your interior

05/17/2016

Patricia P.

Very impressed! They were in with their crew and completed the job in 2 days. They did an excellent job, the house looked better than when it was originally painted. Very friendly, professional and would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Repaired cracked stucco and repainted damage due to hail storm.

Work Completed On 05/13/2016

01/29/2016

janet Q.

Excellent! Jason's crew did well in prepping before painting. Attention to detail was exceptional. Crew showed up on time & job was completed on schedule at the agreed upon price.

Description of Work
Painted entire interior including baseboards & ceiling

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 11/09/2015

08/10/2015

Elisa S.

It went very good. He made a special trip out that night as he didn't want to disappoint me.

Description of Work
I had problems with a TV, and he set it up for me. He also fixed the garage door too.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 08/07/2015

08/03/2015

Dave L.

Perfect, crew of 8 on time everyday, worked as a crew without any bull, did exactly what was contracted to do, showed concern for any problem area and asked for and offered solutions to them, cleaned up area after each day, I was impressed by their professionalism and work ethic. It really couldn't have been better. Thanks to B & M !

Description of Work
Pressure washed soffits/eves, tightened joists & fascias, sanded pealing paint off soffits/eves and gutters, sealed same, primed, and applied two coats of quality paint. Painted all bump outs per instructions, and painted front door.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2015

07/11/2015

Sharon D.

Absolutely can't say enough about these guys... the quality of their work, their work ethic, self-directedness, teamwork, clean-up, and courtesy were just the best!! They arrived en masse and went immediately to work, would have finished the job in two days had the supplier not messed up a parts order, and except for the beautiful result, there's no sign they were ever here... the cleanup as they went along was amazing. Price was very reasonable, particularly considering the quality of the work. Kudos to Jason and crew!!!

Description of Work
Repaired, sanded, primed and painted all facia, removed and replaced deteriorating support columns and porch railings, painted columns and shutters.

Category decks, remodeling, siding, house painters