Horn & Sons Roofing & Painting Llc

Arizona: Contractors
02/28/2023

Located In

Chandler, AZ 85286

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Complete exterior repaint

Complete exterior repaint

house painting201985286
We repaired stucco and wood trim and repainted the complete exterior

I’m a third generation painting contractor that specializes in exterior repaints. I was always taught one good job gets you another so I always put quality over quantity. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. ...

house painting (5)stucco (1)pressure washing (1)roofing (1)interior painting (6)

05/27/2021

George Horn and Sons did an excellent job prepping and painting our home exterior. His crew was polite, friendly and professional. Their work was professional and the foreman Daniel did a walk through with me after completion to make sure I was completely happy with the results. I will use George Horn again if I need roofing or painting and recommend them heartily!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

05/10/2021

If you wish to get your house painted and don’t want to settle for anything except the best, turn to George Horn painting Company. They do exceptional house painting work at pocket-friendly prices.

Description of Work
house painting work at pocket-friendly prices

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

05/10/2021

Recently, I hosted a housewarming party at my new house and was even happier when my guests could not stop admiring the flawless painting work done by the George Horn painting company. I sincerely thank them for their splendid services.

Description of Work
flawless painting work done by the George Horn painting company.

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

05/10/2021

My experience of reaching out to these people for availing of their painting services has been exceptional. They are a great team of highly skilled people who worked as per their best effort to deliver the expected outcome on my house walls. We suggest them to all.

Description of Work
painting services has been exceptional

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

05/10/2021

I was having a tough time choosing a group of painting professionals who would deliver my requirement before coming across George Horn painting company. Their work speaks volumes for the quality of work that awaits you.

Description of Work
Interior Painting Service

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

05/08/2021

Being a painter myself, I was more than choosy to get a professional service to meet the painting needs for my house. Though my parents settled for many painters, I rejected them all before coming across the 5-star painting service of George Horn painting company. With an excellent staff equipped to deliver quality work, there’s nothing to worry about with them.

Description of Work
meet the painting needs for my house

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

05/08/2021

I have been looking for a good painting company to get my house and office revamped colorfully for quite some time. Trust me, getting all those quotes, letting them know my requirements, and still not getting my hands on what I want was somewhat frustrating until I learned about George Horn painting company and its outstanding services. I am pleased and satisfied with choosing them because of thei...

Description of Work
my house and office revamped colorfully for quite some time

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

05/08/2021

These painting professionals are worth all your time and money. I recommend their services to everyone who wishes to have a perfect paint coat on the walls of their house. The team of professionals pays attention to the in-depth details of the small areas to be painted as well.

Description of Work
perfect paint coat on the walls of their house

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

05/08/2021

Every year I had to look for a painting service to retain the look of the walls because of the mess my kids create. The painting services offered by George Horn painting company have left me speechless, and my recommendation is to trust them with all your requirements.

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

02/28/2021

Great job, awesome service and got them to add on another project which was great.

Description of Work
Roof repair due to water damage

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Complete exterior repaints.

We are not offering interior painting services at this time.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal