AMAC MINOR HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2007

3732 S Halsted Dr.

Chandler, AZ 85286

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. LIC #170943. 40+ years of experience. ...

12/13/2016

Robert O.

Not well. Would not let this company inside my home again. Spraying go on some clothes in closets,on a living room drape panel. Tape used to cover Pergo flooring, when remove left my floor damaged, they tried to repair it but made it worse. A damage repair company gave me an estimate to fix it over the phone, AMAC deducted that estimate from the bill and paid him for the job. Turns out it will cost twice that much to now replace to floor. I should not have accepted his discount offer until we knew for sure the cost. Would never let this company inside my home. They did good on the outside.

Description of Work
Repaired ceiling problem, spray painted interior of home with off white color, painted all doors and wood trimming.

Category interior painters

12/13/2016

Robert O.

Satisfied with the outside job. They used my garbage can to put all the paper and plastic coverings, left me with no space for my garbage that week. Ordered too much paint, left me several buckets and cans which I paid for, no place to store them.

Description of Work
Bid and painted the exterior of my home, sealed the foundation, repaired and sealed wood areas. Did a good job on the home.

Category house painters

12/03/2015

Donnalee S.

Description of Work
Powerwashed exterior of house. Caulked around windows and cracks in facade. Painter exterior of house, including front door and shutters. Did a good job.

Category interior painters

11/09/2012

Clyde N.

Family owned operation. Alex, John and Alex (yes 2 named Alex) and crew completed the job on time and as agreed. No money up front until the job was done and I was satisfied with the quality and workmanship. Good quality paint products. Left us with touch up paint and a neat clean area. Friday power wash and dry. Saturday mask, paint trim, front door and garage door. Monday paint house, out building and fence and clean up. Price included all materials, paint, masking paper & plastic, tape etc.

Description of Work
Total 2 story exterior repaint including power wash and prime and caulk all necessary areas. Paint trim, foundation, front door, 12x16 storage building and 6ft high cement block fence surrounding property.

Category house painters

09/21/2007

TIMOTHY G.

While I thought that the installation charge was pretty steep, all in all I believe that I got a very good value. I would much rather pay on the high end and be satisfied then suffer from poor quality and workmanship. He also arranged to have them custom fabricate four awning window sashes to replace sashes that I was unable to locate. I felt that I received excellent value on the sashes and he even dropped them off at my house. They provide great service.

Description of Work
They fabricated a very large, 5' x 7' double pane circle head replacement window and installed it above my front door.

Category handyman service, replacement windows

02/06/2007

LAURNA B.

He did our whole neighborhood, and did a great job! It was an excellent experience. I've recommended them to all of my neighbors.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of our home.

Category handyman service, house painters

Mansour Valley Painting

Mansour Valley Painting LLC strives to exhibit the highest degree of professionalism by developing innovative solutions to meet our customer’s unique needs and expectations. We pledge to always be open and fair in our dealings with our customers. We will focus on our customer's needs and earn their respect by building long-term relationships based on mutual trust and total customer satisfaction. We will at all times provide knowledgeable, convenient, on time and cheerful sales, service and installations. We honor our responsibilities as a recognized leader in the painting and protective coatings industry, by providing our employees with the highest level of technical training, safety education, and commitment to excel, while providing our highest level of service and quality assurance in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.

Offers by Mansour Valley Painting on Angi
    Alex Mcmillan Painting

3 rd Generation Specializing in only quality Work, We try to provide paint jobs that last , we do not cut corners nor are we the blow and go painters, we do not stretch the paints or water the paints down, on every home we apply the same quality of workmanship and provide top quality materials. Call us will get out there and give you a Estimate for free, all estimates are no charge. Your Price does not change, no surprises or unexpected hidden cost at the end of your job. We do not do small jobs Such as painting a single bedroom only or painting just garage doors, or staining front doors or painting only couple sections of facia boards. we specialize in complete repaints of interior and exterior

Interior & Exterior Painting.

Ask for details.