Major Damage

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2011

POBox 1913

Bentonville, AR 72712

Veteran owned & locally operated. More than 25 years combined construction experience in Residential / Commercial - Water & Flood Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation....

mold removal (6)water damage restoration (9)

09/03/2018

Bud James and his employees did an outstanding job restoring our house to like new condition. As a Registered Professional Engineer and homeowner I highly recommend Major Damage for any repairs you may need to your house or business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair water damage in our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

07/12/2017

Major Damage was referred to us by our home builder, and for good reason. They were prompt in getting back to us, even over a holiday weekend. They arrived at our house when they said they would, with a team that could handle any challenge. They were informative in assessing the issues of our water damage, and got right to work in mitigating the damage. I would recommend this business without hesi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After a stressful, albeit minor, burst pipe + water damage in the kitchen issue, the Major Damage team dried, treated and repaired a water-logged kitchen island.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

06/15/2017

Everyone on their team was great to work with. They showed up on time, responded quickly to communications, and were able to clean everything up within a few days. Bud did a great job of answering all questions that I had and went above and beyond what was asked. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone with mold issues in their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We found out that we had airborne black mold in our house. MajorDAMAGE took care of the remediation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

07/29/2016

This company worked hard and fast and actually had of the water out of my house and had taken up the damaged floor and installed all of their fans before they left the first night. I'm a huge fan. These men did a terrific job of calming me at the same time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arrived home after work at about 5:30 pm to find my house flooded. My plumber referred me to Major Damage and I called them. They arrived a little after 6:30 and worked until after midnight that first night. They were kind and efficient and so very helpful on a personal level. They Caught my dogs when they got out. Worked all week hard and moved the last of the drying fans out on the following Saturday. I highly recommend this company!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2016

08/26/2013

All services done in timely manner, start to finish 3 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pulled up carpet, dried, disinfected, replaced pad, stretched and reinstalled carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2013

03/28/2012

Overall, I could not of asked for much more. I will certainly tell my friends and family about 1-800-Water- Damage should they have this need. I was so impressed with how Tyler seemed to understand my sense of urgency, from the instant I called in a panic... to the minute he sent me the bill and worked with me on a discounted price. He even responded to my somewhat silly questions with clear expla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An upstairs toilet leaked clean water and required replacement. Water ran thru ceiling and across my rental townhouse into kitchen and began leaking from kitchen ceiling into kitchen floor. Upstaris floors, bedroom, downstairs ceilings were all wet. I called this number, having not a clue what was going on or knowing what to do. My renters just called me stating water was leaking from the kitchen ceiling. Tyler made a trip to Fayetteille that afternoon and called me back with a detailed description of what was going on and what would be required for repair. He was very professional, kind and reassuring. He ttexted or emailed all necessary paperwork so the work could be expedited and I did not have to leave my workplace to initiate the project. They got to work immediately bringing in lots of equipment, sealing off areas of the townhouse so my renters could still function as best as possible and shared very openly with me what limitations the renters might have over the course of the next 5ish days (loud fans, hot rooms, plastic dividers etc.) I felt very confident my townhouse was being treated as if it belonged to both Tyler and Bill. Tyler kept me informed every day or so and often multiple times a day if a change occurred. He dealt with my insurance agent and I had near no worries to mess with the entire time. I did not even have to make a trip to Fayetteville to check on the townhouse because he kept me so clearly informed. Lots of things were done (again I'm a bit clueless when it comes to machinery so can't list out intelligently), even a few extras were done to help me out and repair things that really were not the responsibility of this team....but they felt they could help me so they did...for example finding color matches for the ceiling and repairing the holes and ceiling that otherwise would of caused me to have to hire a reconstruction crew to do.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2012

03/19/2012

The work was done quickly and efficiently and without inconvenience. Tyler and Bill were both friendly and professional. When Bill returned to finish texturing the sheet rock, he was somewhat late than expected, but finished the job in a timely manner and the repaired areas look good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold had developed on the water stains in the garage, one in a carpet and one on the ceiling. The Man from 1-800 water damage tested for moisture, than removed the molded sections and replaced the sheet rock, Bill also sealed an area where moisture might have entered from outside the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2012

03/18/2012

The technicians arrived very promptly after I called, and worked through the weekend to finish the job. They did everything they said they would do, were always on time, and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a water leak inside a wall that saturated the carpet in adjoining room. Technicians dried the wall and carpeting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2012

10/21/2011

Water leaked into master bedroom closet, main hallway and bath hallway, under the utility closet. the plumber suggested I call 1-800-water-damage immediately. Tyler Thompson came out immediately, assessed the situation, advised me, contacted my insurance company to work with them, and got to work immediately. it took 5 days and nights but all the water was dried up, carpet cleaned and replaced, an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upon calling 1-800-water-damage, Tyler Thompson came out personally and assessed the damage. he called his work crew who brought out dehumidifyers and wind turbines, arranged them in the best places possible, removed water soaked boards under the untility closet to access the wet area, and worked around the plumber who was removing the leaking water heater. They scanned the areas involved with water detection devices and took humidity measurements through out the treatment period until humidity and water levels were back within normal range. They had to lift carpet and remove some wood trim and bore holes in some cabinets to get some hidden water retaining areas to get the dehimidifyer hoses in so the area would dry out properly, but put everything (except the holes) back in good shape. The holes were in places strategically hidden. The carpet was stretched and tacked back down, and cleaned afterwards. They found an unrelated water leak and assessed where it came from so that I could get it fixed as well , because it was contributing to the difficulty of getting the humidity level back to normal under the utility closet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2011

Residential & Commercial - Water Damage Repair, Water & Flood Damage Restoration, Cleaning, Odor, Sewage Removal, Mold Remediation, Sanitizing, Disinfectant, Window Sealing, Interior Drainage, Drain Tile, & Sump Pump. We always come out and assess your situation for free. Phones always answered by a live person. Additional email - info@callthemajor.com.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check