Itz Done Service

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2007

4.4

House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's our own. You can trust House Doctors to take care of all of your home improvement needs. Our goal is for complete customer satisfaction on every job, that's why our labor is GUARANTEED for one full year. Give us a call today to help you transform your home into the one you've always desired!...

WDV Contracting

With 10+ years of professional concrete experience, we do concrete and specialize in stamped decorative concrete as well.

Offers by WDV Contracting on Angi
Ford City Painter

01/20/2016

I actually used this company in 2014 when it was House Doctors. My experience with them as House Doctors was okay. The owner was punctual and a worker came out to do the repairs but what I expected to be a few hours turned into an all day. Some of the original work was repairing a piece of my floor which meant sawing up a piece of the floor board, cutting a new piece to size, and nailing it back d...

Description of Work
I called this company for a quote for some minor repairs around the house since I had used them before. They did not do any work.

Category handyman service

10/02/2014

Arrived early, reviewed and quickly assessed what needed to be done, provided me a fair price and began work immediately thereafter. Very professional and quality work. Will definitely use again in the future.

Description of Work
Repaired drywall and nail holes in the wall along with touch paint. Also repaired closet door, french doors, replaced security bulbs to exterior front areas.

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters,doors

09/16/2014

After calling Itz Done, they came out the next day to give me an estimate on the work. The price was on the high end, but the gentlemen that came out to do the estimate was extremely intelligent and I trusted he knew what he was doing. The following week they sent a guy out to start the work. He was supposed to skim coat the entire ceiling, but when I went to see how the work was going, he was onl...

Description of Work
I hired Itz Done Service to skim coat a scrapped textured ceiling and paint it as well as painting the walls in a 11x12 room.

Category drywall,handyman service,house painters,interior painters

04/26/2014

They were good. They were nice and very presentable. They were dressed for working but they weren't sloppy. They were young, but everybody seems young to me as I get older. They did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
I used House Doctors to rebuild the peninsula in my kitchen because I just brought a new dog into the house and a horrible fight happened and they broke it.

Category countertops,handyman service

04/16/2014

He was a very caring man and I didn't feel like I was being taken away by pricing. They are reliable and not too expensive.

Description of Work
Replaced fluorescent bulbs, batteries in smoke alarms and general handy man service.

Category handyman service

Vinyl, storm doors, install shelving, garage openers, adjust doors, carpentry, chimney caps, roof repairs, minor masonry repairs, weather stripping, recaulking tubs, vanities, drywall repair, install & repair tile, exhaust fans, hang pictures & blinds, crown molding, sanitary vents, window repair, siding, painting, soffit & wood fascia repair, cabinets, counters, interior & exterior doors, grab bar installation. Access ramps for wheelchairs, widen doors & lower countertops.

Large additions, major remodeling