GSD Junk Hauling

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

GSD Junk Hauling provides junk removal services to residential and commercial customers & REO, property management and bank-owned property customers in north Alabama. To keep waste out of landfills we recycle and donate whenever possible. We always legally and responsibly dispose of your unwanted items....

07/03/2019

Called 2 companies: GSD was the only one to actually come to the property to provide an exact estimate. Other company just bragged about their business and gave me a range of $175 to $525 - large range! Even though we added to junk piles (called them to let them know) they stuck to the price. Arrived when scheduled, took about 1 1/2 hours and drove away with almost everything- they did leave a few...

Description of Work
Getting a rental house ready to sell and had created several “piles” of junk all over the large property. Instead of getting a dumpster, decided to check out junk hauling so we didn’t have to move the stuff again.

02/06/2018

Excellent service. Clint was flexible when I had to reschedule our first appointment. He showed up on time, was personable, worked carefully and quickly. It ended up costing a little less than he estimated over the phone. I've used GSD twice now and will again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
I needed some heavy items not suitable to donate taken away.

Category hauling services

Thank you for the awesome review!

02/12/2017

Perfect, excellent, superb, ETC!

Description of Work
Clint hauled away paint cans, glass, broken metal plant stands, ETC., that we had taken to our garage, where it just sat for months. He was so punctual, texted to confirm the time, so nice, and professional. This was our "go to" guy and will DEF call again!

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great reviews I am finding on the web. I appreciate the time you took to write them. Best regards, Clint Burton GSD Junk Hauling

02/18/2016

Description of Work
Removed furniture and other items. It was a good experience.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Ms. [Member Name Removed], My name is Clint Burton, the owner of GSD Junk Hauling. I believe you reviewed the wrong company. We did not serve any customers in the Birmingham area in February, but thanks for the A! We are located in Falkville, Alabama and would love for you to give our company a try for any removal needs that you may have in the future. You can find us online at [hyperlink removed]...

04/10/2015

He was on time, called while en route, moved items in a timely fashion all at a great price. He even swept up the bugs.

Description of Work
Removed accumulated items from garage.

Category garbage collection

Ms. [member name removed], Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! : ) Best Regards, Clint Burton GSD Junk Hauling [hyperlink removed]

Residential and Commercial Junk removal, REO clean outs, bank repossession clean outs, property management clean outs.....if you have junk that needs to be removed, we can remove it!

We can't remove Hazardous Materials.