Find top camera repair services in Winston Salem, NC
There are 2 top-rated camera repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Camera Repair Services in Winston Salem
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Appointment made easily, service person there on time and quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. My only comment is that the fee to come view the problem should be disclosed at appointment time.vickie s.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765Recent Review:Shipped promptly and worked as advertised. Satisfied with this item. However, they also charged for and shipped an item that I did not order. EVGA PowerLink Cable Management Adapter. Item cost $10.99, and the RMA would cost $10.55 to return. Customer service not available (live chat and emails) on a Saturday. Not worth my time to pursue further, so they basically stole $10.99 from meRuss A.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
- Business Description:About Us We are Certified & Professional We are here to help you with the services required in your home or in your company. We have professional technicians available to help you every day of the week. All you have to do is send us information and photos about your projects and we will be glad to assist you. Our Vision We want to meet all the expectations of our clients, who trust us as the people who will be there every time they require our services. Our objective is to remain over ti..
- Business Description:Custom sales and installation of security cameras and alarms.Recent Review:We needed a home security monitor with 7 cameras. When Richard was trying to sell the system, he told us it was an excellent system, once we install it, we won't spend more money to maintain it since the system cost $5000 +. We trusted him and had his company stalled the system. However, after installing the system, it keeps having issues with the cameras, either the cameras went out or the night visions not working. 6 out of 7 cameras were replaced within two years periods and costed us a lot of money. When I talked to Richard, he was trying to tell me it was the surge protector's issue. And he even suggested that we don't have money simply because we try to keep the cost down and we already invested a lot of money, don't want to keep spending money on the cameras. This is our worst investment in our house. Please save your money, don't go with this companyLi R.
- Business Description:Welcome to ECSS, We are committed to high standards and superior customer service. This can be seen through our products we use and the clientele we attract. ECSS provides residential, commercial, and industrial services. Services we offer are as follows: Security/Fire Alarms, Voice/Data Networking, Security Cameras, Electrical Service, Fiber Optics, and Home Theater. ECSS uses top of the line products with the most advanced technology in the business. ECSS custom builds and installs each i..
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
- Business Description:Full Service Repair Shop. Free Pickup/Delivery. $10 senior discount for in-shop repairs. $50 flat rate for remote repairs and tuneups (See our Storefront). $85 flat rate for in-shop PC/Laptop repairs. On-site services available. Free tuneup with every repair. Honest and speedy service!! Serving Huntsville/Madison and all surrounding areasRecent Review:We own a home-based business and rely heavily on our computers operating appropriately. We initially hired Eric a couple of years ago to service our computers when he was offering a Big Deal on Angie's List. He did not show up for our initial meeting. After trying to contact him several times, he finally responded and said that he had been on vacation and his schedule got messed up. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed to have him look at our computers that needed serviced. He fixed the problems we were having. We thought at the time that he did a good job, so we agreed to retain him on a service contract and pay his monthly fee of $20. The fee was automatically charged to our credit card each month, and whenever we had issues with our computers, we would contact Eric to service them. Eric did fix the problems, HOWEVER, NEVER DID ERIC RESPOND WITHOUT US HAVING TO CONTACT HIM REPEATEDLY. His lack of response became quite frustrating over the years, and we would discuss our frustrations with him. Eric always told us that he would try to work harder to respond in a more timely manner, but never really improved much. A few weeks ago we were having issues with our computers, and we tried repeatedly contacting Eric via text messages, phone calls and voice mails. HE NEVER RESPONDED. HE APPARENTLY HAS LEFT US HIGH AND DRY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF NOTIFICATION. Eric had the skills to service our computers, but he lacked consideration and respect for us as his customers. We found him to be unreliable and unprofessional due to his lack of response. We would never recommend Eric or his company to anyoneDoris R.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores
See all 2 highly rated companies in Winston SalemJoin Angi now
Find camera repair shops in
- Rural Hall
- Belews Creek
- Oak Ridge
- Walnut Cove
- High Point
- East Bend
camera repair shops in Winston Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ECSS, Inc.1513 E. Center St. Ext. Ste C
Lexington, North Carolina
- ECSS, Inc.
- MyTech USA320 East Hanes Mill Rd.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- MyTech USA
- TLC Safe WatchPO Box 1962
Thomasville, North Carolina
- TLC Safe Watch
- XMark Technologies
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- XMark Technologies