Big Horn Dental Clinic

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2008

4403 Running W Drive

Gillette, WY 82718

Dr. Lee and Dr. Nichols welcome you to their practice! At Big Horn Dental, You are our number one priority. We are dedicated to delivering prompt, thorough and genuine care at the highest standard of excellence....

04/01/2015

Brenda P.

They are just very efficient and I feel like they take very good care of me there. Everyone that I have talked to has just been very nice and helpful. They always get me right in. Their office environment is wonderful.

Description of Work
I use Big Horn Dental for dentistry and I see Dr. Clint Lee. I went there the last time because I had a toothache. What they told me was that it was probably a pressure on a tooth so he adjusted one of my crowns to relive the pain.

03/11/2015

Erik B.

12/20/2014

Janelle V.

08/18/2014

Brenda P.

I enjoy my visits to the clinic; the staff, all of them, are unfailingly polite, caring, and prompt. When I had to call from out of town with a toothache, I received a return call within 2 hours, and an antibiotic called to the pharmacy withing 4 to 6 hours. That's a pretty prompt response. They always call and text with appointment reminders, which I truly appreciate, because I almost always lose the appointment cards.

Description of Work
I have used Bighorn Dental Clinic for cleanings & exams, as well as acute dental care. I have called them from out of town for tooth pain also. The staff are all very friendly and caring. Dr. Lee and his staff also assisted me in getting an appointment with an Odontologist when I had an abscessed tooth. They got me in a lot more quickly than I was able to do myself.

08/03/2014

Rose Ann C.

Description of Work
Put a new crown on an old crown that was cracked, am always happy with Big Horn Dental and they give me a 10% senior discount which is nice.

08/01/2014

They are very nice. He is close by and he has even checked my teeth and so far I haven't had anything wrong for quite a while but when I did they took care of it as quickly, efficiently and painlessly which was good. They schedule me for check ups twice a year and they just tell me what time and they ask what time would be good and I go with no problem.

Description of Work
I've used Dr. David Porter.

07/31/2014

Sandi K.

08/09/2012

Erik B.

It went good. I think they are great. The dental janitors at Big Horn Dental Clinic are very friendly. They are pretty good in minor dental services.

Description of Work
I used the services of Big Horn Dental Clinic for cleaning and assess.

02/20/2012

Everything went fine.

Description of Work
I go there for a checkup, about 3 months ago. They also did x rays.

02/01/2012

Keleah S.

The tooth extraction went very well. I wasn't nervous going in, maybe because I'm one of few people that like going to the dentist, and I definitely like going to this dentist. First, their office has moved to a new location (I'm not sure if they still have the other location or not) and this is the new address: 4403 Running W Drive (down by the new Rec Center). The reception staff is very courteous and helpful, especially since I had to reschedule my appointment because my husband had to work the day of my original appointment. I also received a text message on my cell phone for confirmation for my appointment, something that I had never seen a dentist do, but very helpful as a reminder. The dentist that I saw was Dr. Clint Lee. He is very professional, to the point, and helpful. Great dentist to see. Once I was in the chair, I signed the consent form, then they got me ready for the extraction. I decided that I was going to have nitrous to help me relax, because though I wasn't nervous, I would be having my jaw wrenched on and wouldn't be all that comfortable, or so I thought. I have never had a tooth extraction before, this was my first, and hopefully last for a while. I had nitrous, and they also made sure I was numb before starting. I have heard horror stories about other dentists in town that aren't as nice. The top tooth came out and I barely felt any pressure at all, it did feel weird, but did not hurt. The bottom one on the other hard didn't feel so great, and Dr. Lee picked up on that without me saying anything. He stopped and asked me if it was tender. Yes, it was. Added a couple more shots of novocain and lidocaine. No charge for the extra, very nice. I didn't feel a this when the bottom too was removed. Barely felt the pressure he said I might feel when removing the roots. Both Dr. Lee and his assistant asked me frequently if I was doing alright and if I felt ok. I had no complaints. Once they were done, Dr. Lee informed me that I made the best decision to remove the teeth because they were beyond repair and would have needed to be removed later if not that day. Also, the office called in my prescription for the pain meds I needed. I know that a big reason for that is because of problems with prescription abuse in the area, but I thought it was very nice because then I didn't have to wait so long for the script to be filled. I will be going back to Big Horn Dental to finish my dental work needed and continue going for my dental care as long as I'm living in Gillette.

Description of Work
Appointment for tooth extraction. Very helpful reception staff and all other staff members, doctors included that I have met there have been very courteous and helpful. Not something you find everyday.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

6 Month Smile, General Denistry, Trudenta, Same day Crowns.