Bruce Smith MD

With Angi since August 2009

Orthopedics
Sports Medicine
Hospitals - Emergency Medicine

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

05/26/2015

Description of Work
It's Bruce Smith.

05/06/2014

He understands active people and he treats me as a very active individual. He is great.

Description of Work
Bruce Smith MD is my orthopedist.

01/15/2014

This Dr. is very professional and has a great personality. He has good knowledge and knew immediately what my problem was. He is now my full time Dr. for orthopedic problems.

06/15/2012

Dr Smith was great through surgery follow up and even physical therapy, which is offered in house. From the first exam he seemed to have good grasp on my situation and got me into surgery quickly. He and his staff answered all my questions and followed up on me even after a year after my surgery and physical therapy

Description of Work
I had to have shoulder surgery to remove a metal rod from my right arm from a previous accident in 1994. Dr Smith remove the rod and did orthoscopic surgery on my rotater cuff.

Category orthopedics,sports medicine

04/12/2012

He is outstanding. His staff was friendly. It is easy to get an appointment with him. Everything there was pretty easy. I think he is the best orthopedic doctor in the area.

Description of Work
Dr. Smith is my orthopedic surgeon. He did a knee replacement surgery on me.

Hospitals - Emergency Medicine, Orthopedics, Sports Medicine