Fuscardo Automotive

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2011

We're a full service automotive shop specializing in computer diagnostics and electrical issues. We fix the hard to fix problems that nobody else can. Serving the surrounding area for the past 6 years. Dealership grade work at a lower cost!...

06/29/2016

01/09/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my 1993 acclaim because it had a brake smell. After looking at it he said I got it in time and it just needed a caliper and hose. Most shops always try to up sell me pads when I know they are good. The work was done in a hour and a half. And the price was very fair.

01/06/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paid $400.00 for brake line repair. Two weeks later another brake line failed. Had vehicle towed back there. It sat there until I went and got it and had to replace two more brake lines but then found that two of the three brake lines I had previously paid for had to be replaced again because they were routed incorrectly and were rubbing on fuel lines. The quoted price to replace the two additional brake lines only would have been another $400.00. I called around after-the-fact and asked other garages in the area what it would cost to replace all five brake lines and was told $200.00 to $300.00. I would have paid the $800 at the time because I needed the vehicle but wound up having to do it myself due to time constraints.

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced fuel line

09/16/2014

They were very good to work with. They were very conscientious about getting the job done and taking care of the car. Responsiveness was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt the carburetor and replaced the fuel pump.

CATEGORY auto repair

Full service automotive shop, West Virginia state inspection, electrical diagnostics, brakes, oil changes, complete undercar, engines, transmissions, air conditioning. We get the job done right the first time!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover