Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Clarksburg, WV
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Clarksburg
- Grooming AngelsUpon arrival staff was pleasant and greeted me and came out to meet my dog. They took great care of her, washed her, trimmed her hair, and trimmed her nails. She looked great when they were done. They called me as soon as I could pick her up and I thought the price was really great, she is a medium to large size dog and has a lot of hair due to her breed
- CAMPBELL'S PET GROOMINGVery nice, professional, punctual people. Good quality grooming and a great price. The best my dog has ever looked. Good with animals also. You can tell they care about dogs. Highly recommend!
- PET AGREE GROOMINGWe have been using them for at least a year. They do a good job. They do exactly what we ask them to do. They are fast and before they do anything they call and ask. It is always a great experience for us. The only problem we have with them is that they are over booked and there is a reason for that
- Pampered Paws Paradise LLCThis company just came into town not too long ago. she does a wonderful job with boarding , grooming and she even grooms cats! I cannot believe the quality for the affordable price.
- AUNTIE LEILA'S PET SALON & BARKERYTHIS COMPANY WAS RECOMMENDED BY MY VETERINARIAN AND HE WASN'T KIDDING....THEY DO A GREAT JOB AND ARE REASONABLY PRICED. YOU CAN TELL FROM THEIR SUPER CUTE ''BARKERY GIFT SHOP'' THAT THERE IS A TRUE LOVE OF ANIMALS. WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH THE WORK THEY DO ON SADIE AND PLAN TO TAKE THEM OUR SUPER STINKY DOG HENRY NEXT....HA
- Pleasant Valley Pet StylingDenise was very quisitive of Nyoka's health history as well as questioning her personality. She didn't trim to much of her hair off because she wasn't sure how much I wanted taken off, I appreciated that.
- ALL BREEDS PET GROOMINGAll breeds pet grooming has been grooming my dogs for over a year. She is fair in price (28 per small dog) and really cares for your pets. She works around your schedule and is quick to get your pets in.
- PET AGREE GROOMINGThe staff is wonderful. Small Town family owned abs operated. They sleeve so much time pampering your little bundle or big. I have 2 dogs and they both love going there. They also sell all kinds of dog supplies and treats. They are highly recommended by me.
- Head To Tail Dog GroomingI have been taking my yorkie, Peepers here for years. He loves to go here. They are kind, loving and professional. He is usually done within an hour of his appointment time. He always looks great and smells great.
- HEART TO HEART PET GROOMINGGreat service...sometimes there is a bit of a wait to get an appt because they are busy. They shampoo and dry pet. They clean ears and trim nails and paw fur. They provide pretty scarfs and our dog smells fabulous and is super soft and shiny when we pick her up.
Pet Groomers in Clarksburg
- Business Description:Shenandoah Veterinary Hospital is a state of the art, AAHA accredited small animal practice servicing the eastern panhandle of WV and surrounding areas. Our staff of 7 veterinarians, 6 registered veterinary technicians and support staff provide comprehensive wellness care, hospitalization, emergency care, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, laser therapy and dentistry. Cash, check, credit cards and Care credit are accepted, payment due at time of service. "Like" us on Facebook to find out ..Recent Review:9 yr old schnauzer, never sick, suddenly completely changed his demeanor. Was not allowed to come in for the exam due to Covid - had to watch through the window. They pronounced him in perfect health, although I knew something was terribly wrong. I wanted to ask for x-rays. My schnauzer died from pancreatic cancer on June 22. It was brutal. I will never step foot in that office again. During his last painful days, they would not even see him - told me their first appt. was 2 weeks out. My boy was dead by thenAnn M.
- Business Description:Multi species veterinary practice, providing care for most of your animal needs.Recent Review:They are the only vet office in our area so that’s why we’ve tried dealing with their terrible service instead of driving out of our way. I refuse to use them for my horses now..as they’ve almost killed our horses multiple times...worst time was when my horse sustained an injury to his hind leg, we called saying it was an emergency visit, they were very rude and said the earliest they could do was 5 days...for an emergency... they got there said there was nothing they could do and said we should drive an hour to an emergency room... and still charged us over $100 to look at my horse for 5 mins and tell us to leave. With our dogs the vets were always better but recently the service has gone downhill... As I’m writing this, I’ve been waiting in my car for and hour and twenties mins for my check up appointment...and still nobody has shown up, I get Having wait times but over and hour and more...that is ridiculous. Long story short I feel as though they care more about money then the animals well beingOlivia E.
- Business Description:Pampered Paws Paradise LLC knows and understands how pet owners feel when they need to leave their pets at a day care center. That’s why we at Pampered Paws Paradise LLC make sure that your pets are comfortable and well taken care of while you’re away. We treat your pet like it’s ours, so you don’t have to worry while you go ahead and take care of other important thingsRecent Review:This company just came into town not too long ago. she does a wonderful job with boarding , grooming and she even grooms cats! I cannot believe the quality for the affordable price.Deirdra G.
- Recent Review:unknownJudith F.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Business Description:Service Dog Training, the business owner has a certificate from the United States department of labor, for completion of Service Dog Technician Training. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Description:Tri State House and Pet Sitting opened for business in January 2001. At first a project for school and a way to help Andrea make money until she graduated, it then turned into a thriving full time business. She graduated in 2006, with a degree in Small Business Management with a concentration in Entrepreneurship and a minor in Economics. Although her degree was in Small business, her passion was with animals. So with degree in hand and knowledge of animals, Tri State House and Pet Sitting S..Recent Review:Andrea and Rick stopped by before we left town to check out our pets, location of food and litter boxes. They inquired about med's, and vets just in case. Then Rick came by each morning to feed our cats and clean the litter boxes. <br>He took the time to interact with the cats and toss out treats and toys. We will use their service againchris b.
- Business Description:Critters Plus LLC provide Pet Supplies, Nail Clipping, Grooming, Frontline, Bird's & More, Bathing and Puppies.Recent Review:unknownSue W.
- Recent Review:Alan's Dog Grooming and Pet Center are fine. They are friendly. They are really laid back and they are really good with my dog. When they are through with him they tie a bandana around his neck. The price is reasonable. They always have an opening and can squeeze you in. I called one time and no one answered and he called me back to tell me why no one answered. That was very thoughtful. He changed his telephone number and he called to tell me what his new number wasFay T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Mount Clare
- West Milford
- Lost Creek
- Jane Lew
- White Hall
- Pleasant Valley
dog groomers in Clarksburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Audubon Animal Clinic17 Chenoweth Dr
Bridgeport, West Virginia
- Audubon Animal Clinic
- Bandbpetgrooming215 2nd Ave
Logan, West Virginia
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Rub-A-Dub Doggie529 Ragland Rd
Beckley, West Virginia
- Rub-A-Dub Doggie
- Tri State Pet Care LLC10045 Leetown Rd
Kearneysville, West Virginia
- Tri State Pet Care LLC
- WV K-9 Services519 Kentucky Avenue
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- WV K-9 Services