Money Matters Accounting Associates

With Angi since August 2010

3.5

Accountants/Tax Consultants
Notary

At Money Matters Accounting Associates, we offer a full range of accounting services for any type of small or large business. As well as tax return preparation and assistance for your personal needs too! With a full-time, year round staff we are prepared to handle anything you need, because we know your MONEY MATTERS!!...

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

01/29/2016

Description of Work
Horrible. Did absolutely nothing that I asked her to. She did do one tax return that was incorrect. She then avoided me and my irs representative. . We were simply trying to get a couple of things changed They did nothing with the accounting part that they said they were doing. Got calls that nothing had been done they called them all liars.

06/01/2015

Description of Work
Poor service and doesn't know the tax laws period. Had a hard time getting refunded for incompetent work. Then they're to proud to admit they are WRONG.

06/19/2013

The girls there were SUPER friendly!! I was so afraid I was going to owe taxes like I have the past 6 years!! They were able to help me get a refund and are going to fix the last few returns to get my money back!!

Description of Work
Done my 2012 tax return on the spot on the day it was due.

03/18/2012

GREAT work, Great attitude, GREAT service

Description of Work
preparation of my corporation tax return

Category accountant

Count on dependable accounting services with a personal touch. We handle business and personal tax services as well as accounting/bookkeeping services, full service payroll, bill payments, invoicing, tax representation, consulting, financial preparation, and much much more!

Satisfaction