Nation Wide Discount Auto Transport

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2017

Auto Transportation

We ship cars nation wide and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. Call us with any questions and we will be happy to help you with your auto transport needs. ...

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi
Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angi
Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

03/08/2020

Had a great experience with Nation wide transport. Chris was professional and polite. It was nice to talk with him about other things than the cost of transport. Ismail was the driver and was just as professional. He arrived on time and talked with us as well. I will refer this company to friends/family if someone needs this service. PS: I did find this company name from Angie's list.

Description of Work
2 vehicles transported from Wyoming to Virginia

01/14/2019

After reviewing all the auto transport companies online and all the scary stories I decided to try Angie's list for the first time. I bought a BMW during the holidays and needed it transported from Florida to Dallas Tx. I worked with Chris with discount auto transport and he not only gave me great price but worked with me and his driver to get my car delivered to me when I got home from Xmas vacat...

Description of Work
Auto transport

Category car transport

I have one rule: Treat others as I would like to be treated. Thanks [Member Name Removed] :)

11/26/2017

Chris found a cancellation with a pickup the next day. The trucker was extremely professional. The vehicle was delivered in a timely manner and both myself and the recipient were very satisfied. Chris stayed in touch through the whole process. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I needed a vehicle shipped from Phoenix to Arlington, TN..

Category car transport

I work hard to only use great drivers. Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

11/02/2017

We had the best experience Chris was great he gave us a good price and was very friendly and professional . We wanted a car transported from Wisconsin at the end of October for a short pick up window and he searched and found us MG Express Transport (this company was wonderful. On time and good people Mike picked up car and helped me move my father who was in a wheelchair to a different car he off...

Description of Work
We needed a car transported from Wisconsin to California .

Category car transport

If we all just worked together the world would be a much better place and the driver who assisted your father in the wheelchair is exactly the kind of guy I want working with me. I'm glad I read this because I'm going to send him a thank you :)

08/15/2017

Everything went great - the car arrived in perfect condition and everyone was very nice and careful - great attention to detail!

Description of Work
We had a camaro shipped from north Carolina to Ohio

Category car transport

There are literally thousands of transport drivers in the USA who have a long list of damaging vehicles during transit. Many of those don't even have cargo insurance. People need to make this their number one priority: only use a driver with a clean record and high ratings. That is what I do my best to use. Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

Nation Wide Discount Auto Transport offers car shipping throughout the USA except for Alaska and Hawaii. We can arrange the shipment of your car and handle all the paperwork involved. We are very much service oriented also.

We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal