VCA Associates in Pet Care Animal Hospital

With Angi since November 2001

NO SUBS. CHARGES ARE DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK FOR DETAILS ON SERVICE FEES....

05/16/2018

Got exam, medication and had to return for recheck. On recheck ear infection was gone. Also talked with Dr Stefani about some behavior issues which she was great and completely answered and also talked about my other dog and she was wonderful, very knowledgeable and made suggestions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my sweet shizu had an ear infection

09/07/2017

The front desk ladies were very friendly and helpful. The vet and vet tech cared for my dog as if she were theirs. Very informative and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog injured her foot and dislocated a toe. I was able to get in the same day. X-rays were taken and evaluated immediately

03/29/2017

I don't know the wait time. The vet interacts with my pet wonderfully. Quality keeps me going back. Doctor Ken is the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine check up.

CATEGORY pet grooming

10/03/2012

Not a bad experience.  Just nothing special about this office, they do not go the extra mile like other vet's I have used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check up, shots.

06/14/2011

Dr. Johnson is the vet who takes care of us there. He is very thorough and has a good way with the animals and people. I would give them good ratings across the board.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Associates in Pet Care for veterinary services. I had taken my cat for emergency care during the last visit. They have taken care of our pets over the years.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinarians inclduding birds, cats, dogs, cage pets, preventative, elective & critical care, examinations, vaccinations lab & dental services, surgeries, radiology, nutritional guidance, behavioral counseling, microchip id, pharmacy, ultrasound, endoscopic biopsy, penn hip ofa & pet supplies.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover