Kuenzi Family Pet Hospital

With Angi since November 2001

07/27/2015

I intend to keep using them in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was last there for a complete check up for the dog. It was like an annual checkup.

06/01/2015

They do excellent work.  They are just very empathetic and respect our feelings.  They set a room for us and when they were finished they allowed us to say goodbye again to the dog.  They are very professional.  We have used them for years.  They take care of our dogs.  They are not cheap but they do a very good job.   We rescue shepherds so we are going there again to have his shot.   They are an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use a veterinarian named Ron Kuenzi.  Two weeks ago we had to put one of our old dogs down.

05/17/2014

He is experienced, reliable, knowledgeable, and compassionate. They are trustworthy and treat your pet like their own. They are caring and they love animals. I have been going to them for years. They are excellent. I will absolutely continue using their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surgery services.

04/01/2014

Every time I call them, they answer the phone and were able to make an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Kuenzi Family Pet Hospital services. We're having some stomach issues with one of our puppies and we wanted to make sure that they don't have a parasite or anything.

12/12/2013

My Goden Retriever of 8 1/2 years had been diagnosed with a degenerative condition in late spring. Dr. Mike had been her vet since age 8 weeks, He cared for her through numerous health anomolies during her life as though she was his own dog. He was the same with my previous Golden who died at 15. Every  one who works there is top quality and extremely professional. Dr. Mike will handle my next pup...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Euthanasia

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover