Divine Passage Funeral Home

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

Funeral Homes

Owned and operated by Kristy Sadlon, Divine Passage was established to provide a full range of quality funeral services and merchandise to families in Ripon and surrounding communities at the most affordable prices in the area....

11/19/2020

We contacted Kristy on a Sunday and met with her the next day to arrange for the passing of our father. She did everything to make the funeral happen the following Saturday (with a snowstorm Saturday morning added). She did everything on her own and did not forget one detail. I would highly recommend her facility and services. A+ for her. Lisa Hanneman

Description of Work
funeral planning and service

03/21/2017

All facets of the two funerals went smoothly with all details taken care of.

Description of Work
This February my father's funeral that involved legwork over three different counties. One year ago my brother's cremation and inurnment over four counties some distance from each other.

04/18/2014

Divine Passages exceeded all of our expectations and Kristy treated all of us like we were part of her family.

Description of Work
Kristy worked with me to develop a wonderful cremation plan for my Mothers passing. Every detail was handled with such care and concern for my needs and my family's expectations. We were able to have a special family visitation ceremony to say our prayers and goodbye prior to cremation and Kristy was phenomenal with every detail. The facility is beautiful and offers a lovely, warm environment and everyone in my family commended me on choosing Divine Passage. I would highly recommend meeting with Kristy to help you handle all the details at a very difficult time.

Category funeral homes

A funeral is an opportunity to celebrate the life of someone special. Whether your loved one choses Burial or Cremation, Divine Passage will provide a way for people to celebrate the life of the individual when it ends, and for the living, to gather social support, bring closure and to continue with their lives. Having on-site Monuments and a Certified Preplanning Specialist, you can rest assured that your loved ones will not be burdened with these decisions at the time of their loss.

Check, Financing Available