Steck Eye Care

With Angi since January 2011

Eye Care - Optometry

Eye care center, family-owned, with eye doctors passionate about providing quality eye care for your family. Our optometrists prioritize eye health through eye exams....

03/12/2014

The doctor is excellent. He is an optometrist. He is very professional and does a good job.

Description of Work
I use Steck Eye Care for eye care.

03/10/2014

I have been to many optometrists over the years and Dr. Maria and Dr. Michael Steck rank in the top 5%. My appointment and follow up checks were with both doctors. They are excellent OD's, good communicators and recommended a new multifocal contact lens for me. I appreciate the fact that they don't PUSH the chain retail location where their office is located and allow me to take my prescription el...

Description of Work
I have a difficult prescription and wear both contact lenses. I was recommended to them for contact lenses.

04/27/2012

He is personal and I am very happy with him. I would use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Steck is my optometrist. I have been going to him for years. I last used him for contacts.

01/08/2011

Overall, it went quite well. I discussed my dry eye syndrome with the doctor and asked for an RX for Restasis. He had his office asst. call my rx insurance provider to get the okay and had it called in to my pharmacy. I was very impressed.

Description of Work
They provide a very detailed eye exam using several different types of machines. They even take a photo of your eye. It is perhaps a little pricier than others, but it is very thorough.

Category optometrist

Optometry, eye care, eye care center, optometrist, lenscrafters, eye glasses, contact lenses, vision center