ST PAUL VETERINARY CLINIC

With Angi since November 2001

LICENSE #5023-50....

02/22/2017

I've been going to this veterinarian for years and they are great. I have a friend who has driven from out of town just to bring their dog to this veterinarian because they are that good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw doctor Singh and it was not my first time seeing him and I am very happy with the service he provided me with. He was able to perform a very complicated oral surgery on my cat. Another veterinarian recommended this was one of the worst jaw fractures and at a very difficult spot to reach and would be a very hard surgery to perform. It was a horrific fracture and he said even dental specialist would have a difficult time making this repair because it was in such a difficult place. Everybody I talked to was recommending I take the cat to a dental specialist however the vet specialist started at 3000-5000 and up. I have close to 2000 into the cat already without seeing a dental specialist so price was very important to me. I explained this to Doctor Singh and he said while he is not a specialist he does have some dental training so he can try but couldn't make and promises. I gave doctor Singh permission to do the procedure and prayed that he would be able to pull off the procedure. I found out yesterday that the surgery was successful and he was able to connect the jaw and he's coming home soon. He was able to save my cats like for about half the cost that a specialist would have charged and I don't know anyone else I would have been able to call to get this taken care of.

06/15/2016

Their prices are too high. I took my dog to them and had to take him back a few months later for the same issue. I would continue to use them in the future for certain things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought my dog in for a health issue.

06/01/2015

My dog DIED WHILE UNDER THEIR CARE in the back room after surgery. They were unaware the dog had died!!! They ran my credit card and went to get him but he was DEAD!!!  The doctor admitted the dog may have died of overpanting to the point of obstructing his ariway and said I didnt have to pay for the surgery. They ran my credit card again to bill me for cremation! Needless to say I was in shock th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Neuter 7 yr old dog 5/13/2015 WARNING ALL BULLDOG OWNERS!!! My dog DIED IN THEIR CARE a few hours post surgery (neuter and entropian). It is common knowledge bulldogs have breathing issues AND I had warned the doctor to watch my dogs breathing if excited, around other dogs etc yet my dogs increased panting was ignored and the situation accelerated resulting in my dogs airwayclosing and his death. THIS SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED AT A VETERINARY FACILITY!!!!!!!!!

10/13/2014

They have a first come first serve operation,  evening hours till 9:00PM  and Saturdays till 5:OOPM , which works well when you work. You don't have to take a vacation  day in order to get into the vet. They move along in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual review, 3 year rabies shot, stool test.

07/09/2013

They know our family and we have been going there for 15 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We take our Boston Terriers to this clinic. They have done everything to surgery, general neutering, and shots.

CATEGORY veterinarian

COMPLETE MEDICAL & SURGICAL SERVICES FOR DOGS, CATS & POCKET PETS, PREVENTATIVE CARE, SURGERY/DENTISTRY, MICROCHIPPING, GENERAL ORTHOPEDIC, LAB WORK, URGENT CARE, ULTRASOUND, HEARTWORM & LYME TESTING, PRESCRIPTION FOODS, SPECIALIZING IN LASER SURGERY TO CAUSE LESS PAIN TO ANIMALS.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover