RICHLEN AND SONS INC

Founded 1946 • With Angi since October 2008

6808 W LINCOLN AVE

Milwaukee, WI 53219

Seven full time auto mechanics...

09/12/2020

Jim A.

Have been a customer for years, have had several repairs on 5 or 6 different vehicles. Currently they are working on my 1970 Oldsmobile 442 W-30!!! Have and will continue to recommend them to all.

Description of Work
All types of repairs

08/10/2020

Jeff E.

I had taken it to another place, by mistake and getting a quote for around 1200.00, I had been getting work done there, I got there around 10:00 AM 8-3-2020, he came out and looked at my car, the back brake on the driver's side was rubbing against the rotor. He asked how far is my drive to work, I told him. I leave for work around 1:00 PM, he asked if I could leave for a couple of hours. He had me back on the road before noon. I tipped him some cash because I was so thankful for a job done super fast and very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Automotive repair

11/14/2016

Linda T.

I've been going to them for about 40 years. My whole family goes to them. They're very thorough. They're very knowledgeable. If you have an issue, they work you in. You go in there and if something is not working right, they look at it the same day and it's pretty rare that they will not get whatever is wrong with the car fixed the same day. I can't say enough good things about them. I would highly recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Oil change.

11/14/2016

Linda T.

05/03/2016

Jeffrey S.

Description of Work
Had pitman arm and idler arm replaced at a fair price. Quick and courteous service.

04/16/2016

Jeffrey D.

Description of Work
I've had all auto repairs done at Richlen & Sons for many years. Great service and knowledgeable mechanics at a fair price.

03/03/2016

David A L.

Description of Work
Honest smart mechanics, finely someone I can trust

01/28/2016

Robert R.

Super. We have used them for 25 years, and have always been very pleased. They are honest, they do good work, they are reasonably priced, and are very responsive. We trust them completely. We have them do all our work. They are 10 miles from where we live, but it is well worth going out of our way to have them do work. The work they did this time was typical of what they do - just plain excellent. Whether it is repair or maintenance, they do a great job. I can heartily recommend them to anyone who needs auto service.

Description of Work
Replacement of tires plus periodic maintenance items, including replacement of timing belt and water pump.

01/14/2016

Wynne L.

Really well. They are super fast, super good and super honest. I've been to them 2 other times, and my daughter had been twice. The other visits were for tires (very reasonable if not one of the cheaper places), and to fix a falling muffler. Their parking lot is always full of cars - and you might think when you get there that they are too busy - somehow they manage to get it all done and on time. And they've always squeezed me in the time I've asked for (including the same day). The guys that work there simply give off "clean cut" and honest vibes. Who knows maybe they go home and stomp on ants but after 55 years - I think I can usually get the correct vibe from most people.

Description of Work
Full brake replacement, including rotors and parts (not just a brake pad job).

01/14/2016

Diane W.

Description of Work
I've been using this company for several years and they are friendly, nice and reasonable.

05/07/2015

LAUREN L.

Description of Work
I had a 4 wheel alignment done.

06/24/2014

Gerald M.

The service was good.

Description of Work
I have used them for repairs.

05/21/2014

Tousue Y.

It was by sheer luck that we stopped at this auto repair shop. As my wife was taking the kids to school, one tire blew from our CRV right in front of the shop. So, she pulled in and gave me a call to see if it was a location we can use. I told her to let the place take care of it and to replace all 4 tires while at it. The service was quick and great, the price was good considering I knew how much it cost at the other tire shops. When picking up the C-RV, a little old lady sitting in the waiting room for her car oil change to be done asked us and quot;What was the car in for?and quot; We said for tires, she then went on and said that this was the only place she will get her car fix for anything, and she trust them and have brought her car her for over the last 25 or so years. That put a surprise look on both me and my wife's face. We can say that we now use them too.

Description of Work
Great service, they replaced all 4 tires as requested.

04/24/2014

Jerry L.

They did an outstanding job and saved me hundreds of dollars. Quality and performance were outstanding. I will recommend them to anyone and encourage family members to use them.

Description of Work
Brakes on 2 vehicles (6) plus new radiator

03/21/2014

Dan M.

They're honest. Their prices are fair. They go a good work. They return my calls.

Description of Work
I used Richlen And Sons Inc. for the front end work.

01/24/2014

Richard S.

They are honest. It went very well.

Description of Work
They fixed a front right wheel bearing.

06/02/2012

Carol S.

They are honest, trustworthy and all the other things that go along with professionalism

Description of Work
I use Richlen And Sons for Auto Care and I was last there to have my brakes done.

Category auto repair

Thank you! We appreciate your business.

04/10/2011

Frank C.

I subsequently purchased a used car and they inspected it before I made the purchase. I was secure with their description of the problems and was able to use that to lower the purchase price of the vehicle. I have taken my new (used) car to Richlen for the repairs they said the vehicle would eventually need and they came in under quote for new brakes. They will be my only mechanics from here on out. This is what other people in the waiting room tell me as well.

Description of Work
This was the first time I went to Richlen for the car pulling to the right. They took me under the car and explained it was the sway bars and promptly fixed it while I waited. They charged exactly what was quoted.

Category auto repair

Thank you. We appreciate your business!

04/07/2010

EVA M.

Their work and timing was excellent. They were reasonably priced too. We are very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
We used Richlen And Sons Inc. for auto service. They did a complete brake job for the front and back. They also did a periodic check-up.

10/24/2008

KAREN B.

My car was driving "rough" I stopped on my way to work. Paul looked at it. Had a worker take it in the shop within minutes. Work took a couple of hours.

Description of Work
Spark plug replacement other related work.

Category auto repair

Thank you for your business.
    Auto Service
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

We offer complete auto repair.