Leonard Auto Body

Auto Service
Auto Painting

756 N 109TH ST

Milwaukee, WI 53226

Auto Collision work. Call today for more information!...

06/30/2016

Rob D.

They were able to repair one of the dents but the other was more difficult to get to so they were unable to fix it. Brian apologized for not being able to fix both dents, but I appreciated the less expensive option. Overall very happy with the results despite still having a small dent. The door looks much better and the scratch is all but gone. Because he was unable to repair it as he thought he did not want to charge me, but I insisted.

Description of Work
Had a couple dents and a long scratch on door. Brian gave me a quote to repair the whole door but offered a less expensive repair option

Category auto body repair,auto painting

Work Completed On 06/23/2016

04/07/2016

Oscar L B.

Fantastic service and price with the Angie's List discount! I definitely would refer them to friends etc.

Description of Work
Repaired drivers side fender that was pushed in by frozen snow bank!

Work Completed On 04/07/2016

09/22/2015

KARLA L.

They were incredibly accommodating. They gave me a loaner car while they worked on my car. They did an excellent job! You would never know there was a dent in the car. The painted match perfectly. The body work was meticulous. They did what they could to find me discounts. They were very skilled technicians. They were very friendly and had great customer service! I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
They fixed a dent on the back of my car where my garage door came down on it.

Work Completed On 05/15/2015

09/07/2015

Brett S.

My wife and I cannot say enough good things about Leonard Auto Body. I'm very meticulous about auto body repairs and painting. After the first unfortunate incident with our Equinox, Leonard's did an outstanding repair job. They're contracted with most insurance companies (ours being State Farm), which made for a seamless process. We were so impressed with the professionalism Brian (our point of contact) conveyed, that when a second and even more significant accident happened to the same vehicle, it went straight back to Leonard Auto Body. They were prompt, courteous, and did an exceptional job both times. I would not hesitate to recommend Brian and the crew at Leonard's to anyone. You get what you pay for and they even offer an Angie's List member discount.

Description of Work
Repaired damaged Chevrolet Equinox, twice.

Work Completed On 09/03/2015

08/07/2015

Shawn P.

Brian was great to work with. High quality results with accurate estimate of when car would be repaired. They were a preferred provider by State Farm Insurance so there was no out of pocket expense.

Description of Work
collision repair: tie rods, fender

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

07/24/2015

Richard H.

I had three estimates. Leonard was the lowest. I expect good work but this was outstanding. The total bill was less than estimate and that is something to shout about. Great work gentlemen!

Description of Work
fixed right front head light and bumper

Category auto body repair,auto repair

Work Completed On 07/23/2015

07/17/2015

Barbara O.

I had a damaged side view mirror on my 2007 Lexus 350 ES that I believe was damaged while at a full service car wash. I went to four different auto body repair shops for estimates. I always get at least 3-4 estimates especially when I'm paying myself and not going through insurance. Leonard's was the last estimate. The estimates ranged from over $800 to $150, which is the estimate from Leonard's. One place said I needed an entire new mirror. I told Brian Leonard that I saw the "housing" for my car model's mirror on ebay. The place that gave me the $800 estimate insisted I would need a whole new mirror while Brian agreed to consider the possibility of just replacing the housing on the mirror as the mirror itself was not damaged and still rotated when the inside button was used to adjust it. In less than a week the mirror part arrived at Leonard's and it was fixed today in 1/2 hour. Just outstanding service and value. You can go to Leonard's for your first estimate or the last but you will probably choose Leonard's to do the work. There is a reason they are number one on Angie's List. Btw, the actually cost came in less than the estimate and the mirror looks great.

Description of Work
Repaired damaged side view mirror.

Work Completed On 07/16/2015

07/13/2015

Kevin M.

It was great. They did what they said they would. I'd use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced rear bumper on 1997 Toyota

Work Completed On 06/23/2015

04/21/2015

Terry K.

Like new after work was completed. On time. Under quote. Far below quote for same work by other vendor. Friendly service.

Description of Work
Repaired scrapes and dings in auto exterior.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

Work Completed On 04/17/2015

04/11/2015

Brett S.

It was truly a pleasure working with Brian and the staff at Leonard Auto Body. After reading this company's reviews on Angie's List, we dropped the vehicle off after hours, unannounced, just to get an estimate. We were contacted with an estimate first thing the next business day. Because this shop contracts with our insurance carrier, our repairs did not even require an adjuster be present. Although we received cheaper estimates elsewhere, we felt confident that Leonard Auto Body would do the best job. They replaced, painted, blended, and finished a front fender, bumper, headlight, and all trim. The work was immaculate. Our vehicle was done in a very timely fashion, spotlessly cleaned, and we were given an Angie's List discount off our deductible. We would certainly do business with Leonard Auto Body in the future. Thanks for a great experience!

Description of Work
Front and side repair of a Chevrolet Equinox following auto accident.

Category auto body repair,auto painting,auto repair

Work Completed On 03/27/2015

Thank you for your business!!!

COLLISION REPAIR.