Leonard Auto Body

Auto Service
Auto Painting

756 N 109TH ST

Milwaukee, WI 53226

Auto Collision work. Call today for more information!...

08/25/2020

Ed G.

They were responsive, courteous and prompt in doing the job. Reasonable price. It was quality work. Ed

Description of Work
Fix damage to a rocker panel

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

09/29/2018

Pam C.

Leonard Auto Body was referred to me by a friend. I came to shop for estimate and advice.on a disloged fender. The customer service was excellent and i was told my repair options and if i wisantwd them to,do the work I could bring car in a few days later. Work and service were professional and cost reasonable. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Bumper fixed

Work Completed On 09/29/2018

08/01/2018

BRENDA N.

Great! The repair involved removing some surface rust along a scrape/dent. The dent wasn't in a very visible area and the car is older so we were just concerned about controlling the rust. Brian was very practical with his recommendations. The repair looks great, the service was excellent and they even buffed a few extra scratches without charge. We have used Leonard Auto Body before and have always been pleased with the quality of the work, excellent service and the fair and reasonable price. Would definitely recommend Leonard Auto Body!

Description of Work
repaired some surface rust along a scrape/dent

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

06/29/2018

SCOTT J.

When I brought the car in for a quote, their assessment was that most of the scrape marks were residue from the signs on the surface of the paint and not a scratch in the paint. The mirror did need to be replaced. They suggested that I let them try buffing out the scrape marks and then assessing if it needed further repair. They immediately ordered the replacement mirror and then, since it was a small job, scheduled the work quickly. It turned out that they were correct and it buffed out beautifully. I appreciated their honest assessment and the willingness to let me see if I was satisfied with their suggested solution before jumping into a costly repair. I have used them before for more extensive repairs and have found the them to be honest, professional, reasonable and the work performed to be of the highest quality. I highly recommend Leonard Auto Body.

Description of Work
While driving in a construction zone just as a very windy storm was starting, a construction sign was blown into the side of my car, breaking the driver's side mirror and leaving scrape marks on the driver's side from approximately the frontside panel to the rear tire.

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

10/11/2017

Betsy D.

We had an excellent experience with Leonard Auto Body. We received multiple estimates, and Leonard’s was extremely competitive. We received a fast on the spot quote, and they did excellent work at the price and in the timeframe promised. Very courteous throughout the process. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Repaired body damage to family vehicle.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

Thank you!!

08/10/2017

jesse D.

They let me borrow their rental car while I waited for the nightmare of insurance to figure out who was at fault! They didn't even get any business out of it, yet they treated me like a highly valued customer. Brian's the man!

Description of Work
The car was considered a "total loss" by insurance, otherwise I would've had them fix the body damage, including airbags.

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

08/09/2017

Mary K.

It could not have gone any better. The team there is courteous and more than cooperative - and the work was not only expeditiously done but done with unmatched quality. We were completely satisfied with what Leonard Auto Body did, the fair price they charged, and the manner in which they did it. We highly recommend Leonard Auto Body to anyone.

Description of Work
We needed some dent and paint repair work done to the rear bumper of our Toyota. After soliciting other bids and using Angie's list as a referral, we selected Leonard Auto Body for the work.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

05/10/2017

Doris M.

This was a small job, but they did a great job. Very polite, drove me home and back and I would recommend them again.

Description of Work
Bumper buffing and some painting.

Work Completed On 05/10/2017

02/20/2017

Jill D.

Leonard Auto Body came through with a low quote & were willing to work with us to first try to buff out some of the scratches instead of going straight to repairing at a higher cost. Honest, reliable & came through with fixing our car sooner than anticipated.

Description of Work
Body work on rear quarter panel, rim & door.

Work Completed On 01/04/2017

01/02/2017

THOMAS P.

They did an excellent job. I was impressed with them. They were very professional, did a wonderful job at what I thought a fair price.

Description of Work
Auto body work due to an accident.

Work Completed On 01/02/2016