Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2008

1011 N Mayfair Road Ste 303

Milwaukee, WI 53226

General dentistry, three full time hygienists, two assistants, two front desk staff. Care Credit accepted....

07/22/2015

John S.

I needed to set up an emergency appointment for my mother. The office moved heaven and earth to get my Mom in to see the doctor. Every one was extremely kind, courteous and caring to Mom. It was a new office for my Mother and they very much made her feel welcome. Sometimes a 93 year doesn't get treated so well - not the case today. I will always owe all the staff a debt of gratitude, this is a first rate dentist and office that deserves an A+++.

Description of Work
The appointment was for my 93 year mother who had tooth pain the day before

Category dentists

Thank you for sharing your and your Mom's experience with our office. Being a family dentist we are lucky enough to work with all age groups. We aim to treat all our patients like family; we are so glad your Mom felt welcome! Looking forward to your next visit.

07/07/2015

KARIN P.

Have been back 3 times so far====Fabulous--hygienist is wonderful, Dr is great too==office staff the best ever

Description of Work
needed to find a new dentist

Category dentists

Thank you so much! We are pleased that we meet your expectations, and look forward to your next visit!

07/07/2015

Clare H.

Dr. Ferentchak carefully checked over my teeth. He said the lower teeth did not seem infected as they and the gums were solid. He said he needed to see x-rays. I supplied them. The teeth were not infected. He then devised a plan to supply the missing teeth with bridges and suggested extraction of 1or 2 teeth (can't remember). This process took a couple of months. I have had no problems with my teeth and bridges. The cost: $10,000.00. What a difference! What a relief!

Description of Work
I had had lower teeth missing for a period of years. I had been urged by a dentist to do something about this as my remaining teeth would eventually succumb to the wear and pressure. I went to a dentist at the faculty practice at Marquette U and was informed that the work I needed would be priced at $30,000-$32,000. It would involve a series of implants, including a period of soft food only. (I had been told that all my bottom teeth had to be removed because they were "infected".) I was concerned about the rationale and the treatment and stunned by the cost. A friend, a patient of Dr. Ferentchak, suggested I see him for a consultation. She described him as careful, competent and honest. My first question to him was to ascertain if the lower teeth were indeed infected.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We were so pleased with your case, and hope your story encourages others to seek necessary treatment. We look forward to seeing you at your next preventive visit.

04/01/2014

DARLENE J.

He is professional, and is fair in the choices he gives to his patients about their treatments. He performs work as painlessly as possible.

Description of Work
Dr. Ferentchak is my dentist that I have used for a long time.

Category dentists

Hi [removed member name], Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it. Karin

03/21/2014

Paul B.

My appointment with him the last time went very good. He was very professional. I had periodontal issues and he went on top of that and he will not hesitate to send me to someone if I needed to. I really liked him and I was lucky to have him as a dentist. However, just like any dentist, it’s not easy to get in there. The staff are very friendly.

Description of Work
I used the services of Dr. Kenneth Ferentchak for dental care and needs. I go to him every three months.

Category cosmetic dentist, dentures

Hi [removed member name], Thank you for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate your kind words! Have a great day, Dr. Ken and Staff

02/25/2014

The first visit was great - cleaning, x-rays and gum test. I am definitely going back! Already have my next appointment scheduled. Very happy that I found them on Angie's List! Thanks!

Description of Work
I needed a new dentist because we just moved to the Milwaukee area. Found Dr. Ferentchak on Angie's List and, fortunately, he also took my dental insurance.

Category dentists

Thank you [member name removed], for your kind words! We really appreciate your feedback. Looking forward to your next visit, Ken Ferentchak and Staff

01/22/2014

Jim K.

This was my first time seeing Dr. Ferentchak, and everything went well. The office was well-maintained and inviting, the dental assistant was very thorough, and I didn't have to wait too long on the day of the appointment.

Description of Work
I went to him for a routine check up.

Category dentists

[removed member name] Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate that you took the time to write a review. We'll see you at your next visit! Karin

12/09/2013

Bob and Sandy L.

I was so satisfied with the service I received from the doctor and his staff. They were all friendly, professional, and knowledgable! Their pricing was very good and the coupon came in handy because I don't have dental insurance. I will continue using Dr. Ferentchak as my dentist. Very impressed with the whole company.

Description of Work
I have not seen a dentist for about 2 yrs. I looked up on Angie's List and found Dr. Ferentchak. He had a excellent rating and also a coupon for new patients. I am very happy with my choose. The doctor was very friendly and professional. His staff was outstanding. I could not believe all the testing etc I received as a new patient and was so reasonable.

Category dentists

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate them. It was a pleasure working with you:) Dr.Ken and Staff

11/04/2013

CATHY WENDORF P.

He and his office staff were professional, personable, and efficient.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Ferentchak while I lived in the Milwaukee area.

Category dentists

Hi [member name removed], Thank you for your kind words. Have a great day! Karin

10/14/2013

Jamine T.

My 24-yr-old son went in for an exam & cleaning. His last experience at the dentist was 4 years ago & very traumatic & painful. He came home praising Dr. Ferentchak & especially his wonderful staff.

Description of Work
College student's 1st trip to dentist after very bad experience a few years ago.

Category dentists

Hi [Member name removed], Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with [Member name removed]. Have a nice day, Karin

09/15/2013

Linda E.

I have deep pockets and an infection was found on the right side. Dr. Frentchak was called into review the x-ray and the problem. A course of action was decided and performed with a prescription prescribed. All work was done and hopefully this was caught early so no further treatment will be needed at this time.

Description of Work
I went in for just a cleaning.

Category dentists, periodontics

09/09/2013

Carol B.

Always had wonderful treatment, as has my family. The staff is very attentive, professional and friendly. And very competent.

Description of Work
I have used this dentist since I moved here in 07/2011 when I broke a crown. The office is very friendly and attentive. Dr. Ferentchak was amazing. Found a problem under the crown which required specialized treatment. Made an immediate referral to an oral surgeon who was equally amazing. Dr. Ferentchak finished with the new crownand I've been happy as can be. I've also used them for routine dental care and when I needed another crown on another tooth. Every time I have used this office I have received excellent care. I found his office on Angies List and have had no regrets!!!

Category dentists

(member name removed), Thank you for your kind words. It is a pleasure having you as a patient in our office. Karin

08/27/2013

Michele R.

Receptionist very friendly. She had sent a questionaire to be completed before the visit. The dental tech was very friendly, made me comfortable (I don't enjoy dental visits), took x-rays with a small machine that is much more comfortable than those paper discs! Cleaning felt very thorough and didn't leave me with a sore mouth or jaw. Dr Farentchak confirmed a cavity that I was unaware of, and, with cameras and x-rays, was able to show me the area. I hate paying for the technology, but I like it's uses. I am pleased with the cleaning and have made an appointment for the filling. There was an Angie's list discount, an initial visit discount, and, in future, a discount for paying at the time of the visit.

Description of Work
Looking for a new dentist closer to my new home. This first visit was for a cleaning and initial consult.

08/27/2013

Jack W.

I was satisfied with Dr. Ferentchak. It’s a well run office. As far as I can judge, he does his work very well. His hygienist also did a very good job, as far as I can judge. I had no problems with anything that I did with Dr. Ferentchak.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Ferentchak for general dental services. His hygienist also worked on me.

07/02/2013

Robert H.

He is quick. His hygienists are particularly good. They are very thorough. When I just come out from there I feel my teeth are cleaned and they did a good job on my gums. They knew what my mouth needs. They are accessible and it is very easy to get appointments. The office is nice and they are professional but they are not exceptional and nothing is wrong with it. The receptionist is extremely friendly. The dentist is a little more reserved but friendly enough. The hygienist and receptionist are over the top. The bed side manner of the dentist is good but he is more reserved and I don’t have complaints.

Description of Work
I used Dr. Ferentchak for dentistry.

05/31/2013

Craig M.

The staff overall were easy to work with, kind & professional. Dr Ferentchak was very patient trying to help me locate the source of my tooth pain. I would strongly recommend this office for your dental needs, not just on my own great experience, but also on my husband's. And he was a "broken tooth emergency & I don't have a dentist" call early one morning to Dr F's office! They took great care of him & we appreciated it!

Description of Work
Dental cleaning & check-up, was having some pain & needed to determine which teeth were the problems.

05/20/2013

GREG H.

Cleaning as always was done professionally. Additionally we discuss issue that need work and what has shown improvement. Have been to other dentists but this group of individuals make going to the dentist an enjoyable experience.

Description of Work
Routine cleaning. His staff are all very friendly and personable. Staff take a personal interest. They honor scheduled appointments promptly.

03/27/2013

David G.

As I said we found Dr. Ferentchak on Angies List, gave the office a call and got an appointment for that day. Had to do the new patient paperwork, but otherwise was very smooth process for a regular dental checkup. Dental assistant and Dr. were both very friendly.

Description of Work
Regular dental checkup as new patient due to move from out of state. Was able to get in same day we called. Staff and doctor are very friendly and knowledgable. Great experience!

Category dentists, oral surgeons

02/28/2013

Jeanine H.

This experience went 100 times better than expected. The hygienist was very kind and asked many times if I was okay. All expectations were exceeded.

Description of Work
I have the worst fear of dentists. I found this dentist on Angie's list which was very lucky for me. All office staff was friendly and helpful. After over 2 hours in the chair, I'm still very pleased on how the appointment went. This is for sure a gentle dentist office. I hardly have any anxiety to return in two weeks.

02/05/2013

CHARLES G.

The visit went well. Each step was clearly explained. I was happy with the results and have already scheduled my next visit.

Description of Work
It was time for a 6 month checkup and I had been told at my previous dental office that I needed some very expensive dental work. I decided to get a second opinion. I checked in Angies' List and found that Dr Ferentchak was highly rated and decided to make an appointment for a cleaning and checkup. I was pleased with the friendliness and professionalism of the Doctor and his staff. It was a relief to hear, after a complete examination, that everything looked fine and no expensive dental procedures were required. Based on this experience I plan to continue using his services.

01/29/2013

Carlotta & Anthony C.

He was new to me, I found him on Angie's List because my dentist of 40 years has retired. I was very satisfied with him. I visited 4 other offices before I felt the most comfortable and decided on Dr. Ferentchak . He and the staff were very professional, accomadationg and friendly.

Description of Work
I visited Dr. Ferentchak yesterday to have a tooth pulled.

01/21/2013

Linda E.

This was my second visit. My first visit was back in October when I went in for an initial examination. At that time I didn't have my previous dental records and because of some peridontal issues they really wanted to see an xray of the areas involved. I don't have dental insurance so they said they would not charge me for the 2 xrays they wanted to take. They reviewed with me their findings but since they differed some from what the oral surgeon had told me a few months earlier I went back to the surgeon to review with him. The surgeon offered to redo the surgery at no cost. I decided against having that procedure done again as it took a very long time to heal. At Dr. Ferentchak's office I had my teeth cleaned but declined the special treatment they suggested since I was concerned about possible side affects. The staff and Dr. Ferentchak seem very nice and helpful. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Good

Category dentists, periodontics

12/21/2012

Cyndee S.

Wonderful staff. Dr. Ferentchak seemed very nice.

Description of Work
Routine dental exam.

12/21/2012

Steve M.

Overall experience was excellent. Knowledgeable, helpful staff made me feel comfortable and confident in my future treatment with them.

Description of Work
Initial check-up

Category cosmetic dentist

11/30/2012

Shannon E.

Wonderful from the scheduling of the appointment to the waiting room experience to actually receiving treatment. The entire staff is professional, friendly, comforting, knowledgeable, and informative. They made me feel at ease and relaxed throughout my entire visit.

Description of Work
They fixed a cracked tooth and diagnosed other issues with my teeth that needed attention.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P.

How is Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P. overall rated?

Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P. open?

Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P. is open:

Friday: Closed

What payment options does Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P. provide

Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Does Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P. offer a senior discount?

No, Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P. does not offer a senior discount.

What services does Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P. offer?

Ferentchak, Dr. Kenneth P. offers the following services: Bonding, Cosmetic Contouring, Crowns and Bridges, Specialty Dentures, Cosmetic Fillings, Implants, Veneers, Whitening, Laser Dentistry, Sealants, Root Canal Therapy, Extractions, Scaling and Root Planing, Dentures, Cosmetic Dentistry, No Prep Veneers