Animal Medical Center

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2001

The Animal Medical Center is a full-service veterinary hospital with focus on treating pets as the family members they are. We have 2 full-time veterinarians and a support staff of seven. Dr. Amy Roussel has worked with the Animal Medical Center since June 2001, and became the new owner of the AMC in January 2010....

11/03/2015

11/11/2013

The receptionist was very good with all interactions. The vet was fine when we dropped the cats off prior to the procedure, he was courteous & he explained the procedure & care that would be needed after it. We received a call after the procedure from the receptionist informing us our cats were doing well. She said we could pick them up anytime the next day as long as it was before 6:00 pm. I call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Declawed our two cats

04/30/2012

excellent caring staff

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checkups and medical care for my cats and dog.

07/19/2011

When we first got our pet and had to go there, we got good recommendation about them. The location is nice and centrally located for easy access. They are able to provide a variety of services. I like the friendliness of their staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my dog to Animal Medical Center for veterinary care. We usually go there for yearly physical exam.

12/02/2005

Excellent. She had to stay overnight and they took great care of her. They followed up with a call the next day and her follow up visits were wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial exams of a new kitten, including declawing and spaying and tests for feline illnesses.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary preventive/surgical/and medical care, laser surgery, endoscopy, ultrasound, telemedicine, microchipping, dental care.

Grooming