ABC for Health Inc

With Angi since October 2010

Health Insurance - Agents & Companies

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

10/20/2010

ABC for Health Inc. is actually a not profitable law firm.They are thorough professionals. They were very knowledgeable and had a good understanding about various aspects of insurance. They answered all our queries. I contribute $200 a year for their social cause. I will definitely use their services in future.

Description of Work
ABC for Health Inc. helped us to arrange health care insurance for my son who passed away due to a tumor in his skull.

Category health insurance providers

Health insurance, health care, health benefits counseling, legal services for health care financing, health system research and advocacy, family medicaid & badgercare.