Lake Country Veterinary Care

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2006

05/30/2017

Baci was his own self again by that afternoon. I have used this Veterinary clinic for years. My vet (who is associated with the clinic) normally comes to my home, however, there are just some things that need to be done in office. They are extremely caring for both the "patient" and owner. I would not go to anyone else even though it is 1/2 hour drive for me. I have used many veterinary clinics an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last adventure was a UTI and I had a chem panel, x-ray, urine analysis, and antibiotic shot.

01/27/2017

Small animals, its good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular shots, ect.

CATEGORY pet grooming

07/19/2013

My experience with everyone there has been exceptional. Their pricing is competitive and they are fine, caring, informative and wonderful people. I cannot say anything bad about them. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new veterinarian or planning on changing to a new one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Lake Country Veterinary Care for veterinarian service. I last used them to clip my cat's nails.

06/06/2013

I have been using this Vet clinic for my cat and dog for about 5 years. I have a diabetic cat and special needs dog. i recently had the cat at the emergecy vet overnight and in the morning I had already had a call from Lake country to check on how he was doing. I would highly recoment this clinic to anyone. they truely show they care about your animal family members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
follow up vet care from the emergency vet visit.

04/09/2013

This was an in and out vaccination visit. The whole thing took less than 15 minutes. 5 waiting, 5 vaccinating and 5 to pay. Parked right in front as is the usual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our dog Sookie is for her regular shots as we have since she was 2 months old. We do the same with our other dog and our cats. Appointments are easy to book, with friendly, knowledgeable staff. Reminders are sent online through a great "Pet Portal" service they provide. The staff greets you, knows you and there is never a wait. You are almost always ushered into an exam room immediately. They techs and the vets all go out of their way to demonstrate to you exactly how much they love what they do and care about your pets.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

Sick pet examinations, diagnostics, surgery, dental care, radiology, ecg, micro-chipping, nutritional counseling, prescription diets, pain management, euthanasia, cremation, flea, tick, heartworm, intestinal parasite prevention, therapy, grooming, bathing for cats & dogs.

Large animals & birds.