Hartland Service Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2012

400 E Industrial Dr

Hartland, WI 53029

Family owned and operated since 1992, we offer a wide variety of services: Emissions testing and registration renewal. Drop off, pick up and delivery, Courtesy cars are available. 24 hour touch less car wash, Parts and labor warranty. The latest tools and technology, Detailing Services now available! You can select single items to be cleaned or pick a detailing package for full service. Each detailing package includes a Vector Supreme car wash with under body wash in addition to the hand detailing services. Soft Cloth Wash - Starting at $14.95, Floor Mat Shampoo (set of 4) - $19.95, Carpet Shampoo and Hand Wash - $49.95, Complete Interior Shampoo - $99.95, Package A - Wash and Wax - $79.95, Package B - Wash, Wax, and Buff Out - $149.95, Package C - Package A + Complete Interior Detail - $159.95, Package D - Package B + Complete Interior Detail - $199.95. Give us a call with any questions and to hear all that we have available. Additional email - mail@hartlandservice.com....

08/18/2017

Karl P.

Good work but expensive. The price could have been better. They were prompt and they gave me a loaner. I've had other issues but I take my car to another place because of price. I've had to have rear brakes and they wanted $650.00 and another place did the exact same work for $400.00. I'll use them again for oil changes. But for brakes I'll use the other place.

Description of Work
They did a brake job and a new battery.

10/01/2013

Jeff B.

These guys Mike Mark Nick and Frank are absolutely wonderful guys and mechanics. They always do the job and then some. We have dealt with them for 10 yrs now, on our 2 classics and 2 everyday cars. The quality of work is exceptional coupled with true professionalism it is a beautiful thing!

Description of Work
Adjusted transmission and repaired back up lights.

Category

09/12/2013

Jeff B.

These guys Mike Mark Nick and Frank are absolutely wonderful guys and mechanics. They always do the job and then some. We have dealt with them for 10yrs now, on our 2 classics and 2 everyday cars. The quality of work is exceptional coupled with true professionalism it is a beautiful thing!

Description of Work
Adjusted transmission and repaired back up lights.

09/10/2013

Clayton R.

They were very competent. I am not real happy with the price, but I would have to look at how, I don't was to misstate it. I though they did a very good job. I thought they were pretty straight up about it. I did the whole front end myself, put on control arms, new shocks, new bearings and everything. I was going to put in this one part and decided it wasn't necessary. He decided it was. I'm not arguing with it, I'm just disappointed that it was that much. I guess the short answer is they did a very competent job. They did what they said they were going to do and I was happy with the service. They are just a competent shop. They have been around for a long time.

Description of Work
Hartland Service Inc. did alignments for me, front end and alignments. I had some parts added.

07/11/2013

Frank F.

A full service shop providing high quality work and the only place I trust to have my cars serviced. They are honest and professional and never sell me something that I don't need. The employees are happy to work there which speaks volumes about how the shop is run and the professional management style of the shop owners. Update 8/14/2013. Just had my 1999 4Runner detailed with excellent results. Work included wash, wax, and full interior cleaning (carpet, mats, dash, windows, etc). Great work - thank you! I plan to have my other cars done as well.

Description of Work
Brakes pads, rotors, tires, oil change, spark plugs, on two high mileage cars.

02/02/2013

Kathleen N.

They came out in 14 degree weather to help me air up my tires. They were professional and I went to them for an oil change. While changing the oil they noticed I had a leak in my water pump. They contacted the manufacturer only to find out I had 6 days left on my warranty. They were extremely helpful and thorough.

11/23/2012

Clayton R.

Quick and effortless.

Description of Work
All I had done was a Wisconsin Emissions Test.

06/15/2012

Richard A.

ANYTIME my car needs anything, tune up, tires, battery, I call Mike and Frank. I'm usually able to get my car in the next day, and they give me a loaner (free) while they're working on my car. They have the specialized alignment and balance tools that allow them to detect and correct problems that most shops can't take on.

Description of Work
I have used Hartland Service since 1993 when they fixed an engine problem that two other services had been unable to fix. They have done all the work on all my cars and my family's cars since then, and I have always been completely satisfied.

05/25/2012

TOM C.

I've been using them for two years. They are five blocks away. I can drop the car off and walk home. They provide the oil, I give them the oil filter. Quick, easy and close. And they do a car wash at the end.

Description of Work
I have an '83 Porche. I've had a couple of oil changes done. They changed the oil filter too.

Category

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Car Washes
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Detailing
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

General and under car care, heating and air conditioning, electrical, transmission, electronic/on board computer diagnosis, internal engine, heavy-duty & miscellaneous repairs.

Auto body work.