FRANKLIN VETERINARY CLINIC

With Angi since November 2001

07/20/2016

06/08/2014

I've been taking my cats to Franklin Veterinary Clinic for over ten years. Dr. T and his team are great with my cats. The staff is very friendly and show concern for my cats.  During the exam Dr T is always gentle when handling them and tries to keep them calm.  When my cats have a problem I can call to ask questions and they always call back with answer.  Recently one of my cats got Vick's Vapor ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my cat in for his annual physical and shots.

09/20/2013

Prompt professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated vaccinations

08/23/2013

We take our pets there every year. They are very good. They take good care of our babies. They make the pets feel comfortable and sometimes like cats do not like to travel so when they get to the clinic they kind of calm them down a little bit. They are very caring. They are easy to get appointments. They are very punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Franklin Veterinary Clinic is our veterinarian and we last were in there for a check-up.

11/19/2012

Awesome experiences. Strongly recommend Dr. Wrass and Dr. Thebert. Excellent office staff too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Franklin Vets have taken care of my four dogs for the past 5 years on multiple occasions. In particular we see Dr. Sharon Wrass as our main vet and Dr. Thebert has performed surgery/dentals for my dogs. Staff are friendly and kind and the doctors are great! My dogs are geriatric w/ lots of issues and the docs have been helpful and flexible!