Custom Portering

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2002

When you call Custom Portering, you’ll not only get to check one more chore off your list, but you'll also have a vehicle you'll be proud to show off. We offer the best quality at the lowest prices, and we use only top-of-the-line products on your vehicle....

06/01/2017

OUTSTANDING!!! Barb and her crew do a great job!!! I give it a A+!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete auto detail.

Thanks for the review in 2017 ... L0L

06/23/2016

Use the directions on the website and not your GPS. ?They did an excellent job detailing my vehicle. ?They made my 13 year old Lexus look almost brand new. ? The price was fair and the service was great. ? I would recommend Custom Portering to anyone.? Chris F.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Detailed my vehicle inside and out.

01/21/2016

My SUV had a lot of pet hair, dog slobber, crumbs from a toddler, slobber, slobber, and more slobber. The slobber was found soaked into the seat belt straps, the leather seats, fur underneath the third row seating, the car ceiling. Custom Portering did a phenomenal job getting my car back into its beautiful, original condition. They worked very hard to remove the slobber and fur, which is not at a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete interior and exterior detail

09/25/2015

Outstanding in every way. There's nothing else to say. I will be back in the spring to get the winter "off". Thank you to Barb, Peggy, and the entire staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"Complete Porter", Ford Fusion

05/29/2015

This is the third time I have used Custom Portering. They do an excellent job and take pride in their work. When I picked up my car it looked show room new! Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Complete Porter Package. Interior as well as exterior is done with a complete cleaning and wax to the exterior.

CATEGORY auto detailing

Complete Automotive Detailing, Cleaning, Polishing. Waxing. Steam Extraction Fabric Cleaning. Cars, Light & Heavy Trucks. Motorhomes, Boats, Motorcycles. Flood Damaged Vehicles, Industrial Fallout, Tree Sap, Paint Overspray Removal. People & Pet Accidents, Such As Spilled Milk, Gasoline, Paint, Vandalism. Interior Sanitizing. Vinyl Lettering Removal.

Pick up & Delivery. Hazardous Waste Clean Up