DAPPER DOG USA

Founded 1991 • With Angi since November 2001

08/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Left message to schedule appt. And they never returned the call to schedule

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grooming for our Shih Tzu. Dapper Dog is a little more expensive than our previous dog groomer and the cut isn't as precise and consistent, but the owners are very pleasant to work with and our dog seems to actually enjoy his trips to the dog groomer. There is no extra caging of the dog as appointments have always been right on time and the dog is always ready in two hours as promised.

12/30/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"Fantastic and caring groomer. Absolutely love Dapper Dog. Sue the groomer is very paitent with our Golden Bailey, and you can just tell she LOVES her job. Since they are so popular I make my appointment Saturday appointments for Bailey a year out because I like the first appointment of of the day and Bailey loves going there. And to the reviewer who was indignant that he could not make a Sat appointment in Sept. You don't understand the loyalty of the clientele and how much we love taking our dogs to Dapper Dog! I highly recommend Dapper Dog....they are just that Fabulous!"

09/11/2012

They are very friendly and efficient. They are professional and kind to my dog. The dog likes to go there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They groomed our dog.

12/13/2009

I took our dog to at least 4 different groomers in the area before finding Dapper Dog. She does an excellent job, especially if you have an airdale or welsh terrier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She groomed our Welsh Terrier.

Dog Grooming. Specializing in Airedale Terriers