ProActive Chiropractic

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2011

N162 Eisenhower Dr #1200

Appleton, WI 54915

At ProActive Chiropractic, we take great pride in making sure to offer the finest care for our patients. We take special care to provide advanced spinal correction using “state of the art” techniques. Our care is designed to provide a safe, relaxed and active treatment. We will relieve your pain and will restore and rehab your spine. ProActive Chiropractic utilizes numerous chiropractic therapies to assist you in your path to a pain-free life where your overall quality of life is increased by your physical well-being. Some of these chiropractic therapies include Massage Therapy, Nutritional Counseling and Supplements, Physical Rehabilitation and Custom-fit Orthotics....

04/13/2015

Jeffrey G.

09/24/2013

Mary M.

Pro-Active chiropractic and Dr. Jason Litwin are great. Dr. Litwin took e-rays and evaluated my situation. I saw him for 2-3 months until I no longer had the pain. He was very professional and didn't try to convince me that I need more treatments.

Description of Work
I had pain in my mid-back, so I went to proactive on a recommendation from a friend.

04/12/2013

Kathryn T.

I've been working with Dr. Litwin for 4 months. After 6 weeks, I had significantly less headaches and now I have almost zero. I've also lost over 10 ponds in less than 1 month, improved my depression and eliminated the need for one of my prescription medications.

Description of Work
I used to get migraines several times per week. I've received both chiropractic care as well as nutritional counseling.

Category chiropractor,dieticians

03/26/2013

Craig P.

I found Dr. Litwin and his staff to be very professional. The office environment was friendly. Comprehensive care was offered. I appreciated the late evening hours to fit appointments around my work schedule. While I would have preferred a very early morning option, the office hours were very flexible; I was always able to be seen at a time convenient to me. My only complaint was that I did have to wait 15+ minutes past my appt time several times, though in most cases I was seen in a timely manner. I also enjoyed the variety of treatments (massage and therapy) beyond just chiropractic care. I appreciate the multiple payment options offered to customers. One could pay installments or prepay at a discount. Also, multiple forms of payment were accepted. I found the treatment to be effective at resolving the pain and headaches I was experiencing. Dr. Litwin is personable and effective as a doctor. He took the time to explain the injury and treatment plan. I was seen 20+ times over several months. I would recommend this service provider to others.

Description of Work
I was seen for chronic neck pain. I received ongoing treatment to resolve frequent headaches over several months.

08/09/2009

Teresa L.

Wasn't able to move my neck and having severe pain in my lower back. After several treatments, I am virtually pain free. Dr. Litwin takes great care of you as a patient as well as does a thorough examination to determine what is the main cause of your pain. One of the best Dr.s I have seen in a long time.

Description of Work
Performed total chiropractic care on my back and neck.

Category chiropractor

Member, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you are pleased with our services! We also love to hear that you are no longer in pain!
    Chiropractic Care
    Weight Mgt. - Dietitians/Nutritionists
    Weight management - Weight Loss Programs
    Massage Therapy
    Fitness - Training
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

* Asthma * Allergies * Arm pain * Back and Disc problems * Back Tension * Blood Pressure * Breathing and Lung problems * Carpal Tunnel Syndrome * Depression/Anxiety * Diet and Nutrition * Digestion or Intestine Problems * Exercise Advice * Headache/Migraine * Injury * Leg pain