Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Veradale, WA
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Veradale
- LYNN DEE'S GROOM & TRAININGSecond use on a nippy Lhasa. They seem to be gentle as the girl seems happier on pick-up. Scheduling at other was why I tried this place and I knew they were full-test dog people from some training I went too. Seem top-notch. $45/50 tipped.
- The Grooming StudioAndrea 's love of fur babies shows. Her passion and drive to continue to learn compete and give quality service is superb!!
- Dee's Dog GroomingThe dogs seem relaxed and the snippy one is still not needing a muzzle after several trips- these people are great with dogs. They also train. On professionalism its a small staff and you can’t get someone right away many times- very old-school you call, leave message, they take paper checks (and cards), so thats a B. Price isn’t low, a B, but to my thinking they might be more, as they are very committed to dogs and a helpful recourse, so I tip
- JEANNE'S DOGGIE DAYCARE & PET HOTELThey are a family owned business and they have two places in the general area. They are very knowledgeable about pet care, boarding, socializing and all that. They have been outstanding, personable family type owned business.
- PetcoThey do a good job. We have two dogs and they get dome at the same time. They did a good job, our dogs were happy and they cleaned them up nice. You call and make an appointment then you drop them off and they get groomed and they call you when they are done.
- Spokane Valley Animal HospitalI have used Debbie at Pretty Paws for several years now after having my dogs come back from another "big box" groomer smelling bad after bathing on more than one occassion. The costs for the other "big box" grooming was getting outrageous and the service was deteriorating. I have rescue dogs and one was so badly abused she had to be taught human touch was a good thing. Debbie was patient with all my dogs and now the abused dog is fearless and enjoys going to the "spa". My dogs never come back with any kind of doggy odor and never have a residue on their coats. Their nails are always done beautifully and they actually stay clean longer than with other groomers. Debbie gets the undercoat shedding under control and that's a tall order with one dog being part husky. I have three dogs of different sizes and temperaments and Debbie handles them all. All dog owners I've recommended come back to me raving about how reasonable her rates are and how wonderful the service is
- D' Tails Pet SalonThis groomer is friendly and seems to actually like dogs. They were fast and both my dogs look great and seemed to be more relaxed than they have with other groomers. They were able to get the dogs in quickly. The shop smells and appears clean. The other dogs that were in the shop at the same time also seemed happy and relaxed. I would recommend this groomer to other dog owners. They groom cats too
- Star's Pet GroomingBoth the large and small dog looked good and smelled good. They seemed to be pretty proud of themselves[the dogs]. This is the second time we have used Star's services, they have never disappointed. Their phone # on Angie's List needs to be changed to:  292-4547.
- Coeur d' Alene Pet Resort & Doggie Day CareThe facility is beautiful. They show you beforehand where they will stay. It is extremely clean and staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Bark'R Boutique & The Cat's MeowI received the referral/recommendation from my veterinarian's office to take my dog, Miko, to Margaret at Bark'R Boutique. The veterinary staff based this referral on the fact that my dog has medical issues that are exacerbated by anxiety, and Margaret, the owner of Bark'R Boutique, is a licensced veterinary tech who would know how to treat him. The veterinary staff is also aware that I'm a pretty picky pet owner, and they told me that all of their clients who had taken their dogs to Margaret had been quite pleased. Miko's been to Margaret for grooming three times now. She always schedules him for the quietest part of the day and makes sure that he isn't there any longer than necessary to complete his grooming. She handles him gently, plus she does one of the most beautiful grooming jobs I've seen in Spokane--expert scissor work, and that's no small skill! Miko will never be happy about going to the beauty parlor, but at least with Margaret he doesn't come home and throw up or quit eating for a day or two, as he did with previous groomers. Instead, he comes home perfectly calm and content. I'm very careful about who I recommend for any kind of pet care, including grooming. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Margaret to any protective pet owner
Pet Groomers in Veradale
- Business Description:The Paisley Pooch is a personalized pet grooming, located next to The Millwood Rocket Bakery. Being a family owned and operated business we're able to offer you that personal touch you've been looking for. we always make an effort to ensure pet parents and pets alike are comfortable and happy to see their groomer. Our goal is to make all of our 4 legged and 2 legged customers happy. We really care about the services and products that we offer. We strive to go above and beyond everyone's expec..Recent Review:The staff is absolutely fantastic and took such great care of my pups. I won't take them anywhere else.Kimberly M.
- Business Description:“The Best Grooming for your Best Friend.” Greetings from Haute Paws Grooming, where your pet’s comfort and safety are our top concern! Situated in beautiful Nine Mile Falls, Haute Paws Grooming is owned and operated by husband and wife, Ralph & Sandi G. Sandi is a Certified Pet Groomer with over 30 years of pet grooming experience. We are proud to have raised the bar of grooming quality and care, and Sandi considers it an honor to be 1 of only 10 pet grooming professionals in the entire USA t..Recent Review:We have taken our dog in there 3 times since they opened. They are exceptionally friendly, and really caring about the animals. They take their time and give the dogs breaks so they can relax. They took out dog out to get fresh air and have a potty break. They did an excellent job. They are reasonably priced. The appointment time was kept and everything went very smoothly. They spent a bit of overtime on him during his first visit due to his thick coatBrenda C.
- Business Description:15% Discount for Angie's List members off SERVICES and CareCredit WelcomeRecent Review:Sunset was recommended to us by the folks we bought our house from, and we began using them when we got a new puppy. Sunset offers a and quot;puppy package,and quot; where you pay a discounted price in advance, and then bring the puppy in on a regular schedule and have shots and worming, etc. It also included a free puppy grooming for our standRd poodle pup, and discounted micro-chipping. We are very satisfied with Sunset Animal Hospital and will continue to use them. <br /Frederick S.
- Business Description:Top Dog brings professional grooming directly to your home. Our philosophy is to handle ALL dogs as gently and compassionately as possible. We offer a full service groom which includes always using high quality all natural products. Cage dryers are never used. Top Dog has a lift table for large breeds and we thoroughly sanitize before and after each visit. Your dog will enjoy always having the same groomer at every appointment. We strive to make the grooming experience as stress free as possi..
- Business Description:We have a fun, safe play environment with large indoor and outdoor play areas. A four hour "Free Trial" is offered as an opportunity to see how your dog interacts with other dogs of their own size in a group settingRecent Review:I have taken my large dog for years and had always been extremely happy with them. Last year, when my dog wet his bed (they threw the entire pad and covering out), I asked them why they did not take him out as they used to do. They informed me they no longer had 24/7 care and supervision. That was one of they reasons I picked them and also because the kennel and environment did not smell. There was a very strong noticeable smell of urine last year. <br /Terre G.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by job.Recent Review:A dog soiled her bedding and we are concerned that they were not as attentive to the animal.Jonathon K.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Hot Dogz Grooming Spa.
- Business Description:Adorable Dogs Mobile Grooming is a mobile groomer that comes to your house with our van to groom your pet. Adorable Dogs Mobile Grooming cares for one dog at a time with total attention to their needs. We make grooming for your pet fun and relaxing. Your pet is walking from your front door to our van. No more watching you pet shake in fear or be caged for hours waiting to be groomed. With Adorable Dog Mobile Grooming we come to you so your pet is home as soon as they are groomed and happy. ..
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Animal Clinic at Liberty Lake.Recent Review:They have holistic doctors which we like. I don't know about the price because we've recently moved to the area. I just honestly don't know. The professionalism is definitely an "A".Victoria M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Spokane Valley
- Liberty Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Newman Lake
- Post Falls
- Four Lakes
- Coeur D Alene
- Airway Heights
- Dalton Gardens
- Nine Mile Falls
- Hayden Lake
- Medical Lake
dog groomers in Veradale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Excel Grooming Salon8702 N Division St suite A
- Excel Grooming Salon
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Sunset Animal Hospital3600 N Government Wy
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Sunset Animal Hospital