Pacific Optical

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2010

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

Quality eyecare and personal attention are our focus at Pacific Optical. We are a family optometry practice that prides itself on individual care that we provide each of our patients. We have a wide selection of designer eyewear and lens products available to suit each patient's unique visual needs. We also specialize in difficult contact lens fits such as bifocal and toric (astigmatism) lenses....

11/07/2020

I came here with a prescription only, no eye exam, to have new lenses ordered. When I was asked to hold the eye-measuring instrument, I asked if it had been sanitized, and the woman said, "Oh, do you want it to be?" Incredible! Of course, I said yes. Then there were a couple of minutes when she and the other woman were trying to find sanitizing wipes. Really! During that time, I glanced around and saw a basket filled with reading material (magazines) and another basket filled with kids toys. Seriously? Any dentist, doctor's office, or other medical office would have removed these as spreading germs in this awful time of COVID! Even VisionWorks where I recently got two pair of glasses has no reading material or brochures, hand mirrors, or anything on counters where the public can touch. Employees need to get with the program and follow Gov. Inslee's health recommendations!

Description of Work
I came here with a prescription only, no eye exam, to have new lenses ordered.

Category eyeglass repair

05/03/2016

06/19/2015

Description of Work
I had a normal eye check. It just takes a little time to get in.

01/14/2015

Description of Work
Every part of the appointment was professional

06/12/2014

I've been using them for 5 years. They are really easy to get into. You don't have to wait for a long time and she does a very thorough exam. The office environment is very friendly and very clean. They have lots of choices for glasses. They have multiple lines.

Description of Work
I used Pacific Optical for eye exam and eye glasses.

06/03/2013

It went great. The exams were very thorough and informative. Dr. Stephanie's and quot;bed-side mannerand quot; is very light-hearted and humorous, but you can tell she really knows her stuff. The staff is very helpful. I have had problems in other places when I asked them to put lenses in frames that I already owned, but not here! I received my contacts in 3 days and the glasses were ready for pick up in 1 week.

Description of Work
eye and contact exams. Fitting lenses in frames that I had purchased else where.

01/23/2013

Everything went great - exam was efficient and professional. Good selection of frames and lenses. No problems with glasses when they were received. No problems with insurance.

Description of Work
Eye exam, new glasses

01/14/2013

When I received the frame, they check to make sure they fit right. They take good care of me there.

Description of Work
I went in for a routine check up. I also got glasses and contact lenses while I was there.

Category eyeglass repair

02/21/2012

05/07/2010

Daughter's vision worsened rapidly. We discussed alternatives to prevent further worsening and decided to try out RGP lens. Doctor appointments were prompt, pleasant and informative. The staff were knowledgable and transparent about products and costs. She patiently trained our tween daughter through difficult tasks of putting on and taking off the hard lens. We're picky with eye doctors and glad a friend referred us to this doctor. They're the best in the area (quality and cost wise) and our family members have been going there since we moved in to Vancouver.

Description of Work
Eye exam & RGP lens fitting

Category optometrist

Comprehensive eye exams, designer eyewear, contact lenses (includes toric and bifocal contacts), free glasses adjustments, optical accessories.