Northwest Auto Body

Auto Painting
Auto Glass
Auto Sales
Auto Radiators

McCollum's Northwest Auto Body has been serving the Portland Metro area for over 35 years. What started as a two bay shop that specialized in mechanical repair and used tire sales has now become the northwest's premier one stop auto repair facility, with multiple locations to serve you. Auto body repair, mechanical work, plus any and everything else your vehicle may need, McCollum's Northwest Auto Body does it all, with superior customer service and a passion for cars!...

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

UNITED AUTO GLASS INC

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.

01/17/2015

The service and professional treatment I received at Northwest Auto Body was excellent. My new vehicle was hit in the left front wheel and fender. I was concerned about the impact to the front suspension, drivetrain and steering. Jennifer Swartz patiently listened to my concerns and made sure all my questions were answered. To test for damage, the mechanic, Randy, did an alignment check with the latest high tech computerized equipment. Randy presented me with a detailed alignment report and then discussed the results with me personally. Fortunately there was no detectable damage to my steering, drivetrain or suspension. I received a detailed estimate for repair to the fender. I would describe myself as an exacting customer. Northwest Auto Body exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Northwest Auto Body to anyone.

Description of Work
Front wheel alignment and visual inspection to test for structural damage to the steering, drivetrain and suspension.

12/30/2014

I immediately felt comfortable when I drove in for an estimate and met the appraiser. He worked with me to run down all of my options and gave me his opinion of which way I should go on the repair. I was kept appraised of the progress during parts procurement and the repair process. The quality of the work surpassed my expectations. The repair to my Honda was finished to our agreed schedule. I'm a happy Northwest Auto Body customer!

Description of Work
Fixed a bumper/hood bender on my 87 CRX Si.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

09/17/2014

Northwest Auto Body were awesome. They billed the insurance. They're really good. They take care of everything for you. They have two loaner vans and I needed a van and I was able to get it free of charge. They have very friendly personnel there. I needed car seats transferred and I don't have the physical strength to anchor them securely so the manager took care of that for me both to the loaner van and out of the loaner van. They detailed my van when I was done which I wasn't expecting. It was really super nice. I came back and it was washed and shiny, that's all part of their customer service package and did not charge me for it. They took care of contacting the insurance company as far as working with the pictures and all of those things. I will absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
They repaired a damaged bumper and light.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

06/23/2014

I really was very happy with their service. Their professionalism was really good.

Description of Work
There was a dent in my door that they fixed.

06/13/2014

It went better thsn I ever expected.

Description of Work
Repaired body damage on two automobiles. Work was done on time as promised and both vehicles look show room new.

03/20/2014

It all went very well from start to finish. Northwest Auto Body was the lowest of three bidders - approximately one third the price quoted in the highest estimate I received. The work was done quickly and expertly - not a trace of the damage remained when thwe work was completed. All of the people associated with Northwest Auto Body were professional and courteous. A family emergency prevented me from picking up the vehicle and paying the bill as scheduled, but that didn't cause any problems with these folks. All in all, a very pleasent experience.

Description of Work
Repaired damage to the trunk lid of our vehicle

03/01/2014

We have not had any problems since getting the car back from them.

Description of Work
We took our car to NW for auto-body repairs on an insurance claim.

10/18/2013

This organization is a class act. I try to avoid crashing my car too often so I don't really have an ongoing relationship with an autobody shop. I checked out Yelp and Angies and decided to go here. Experience perfect. The ladies in the front office are awesome. They took the car right away and fixed it quickly. We were given a clean loaner and I was called daily on progress. The finished result was perfect, the car was better than before the crash. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Repair collision damage on a newer car.

09/12/2013

We found the company on Angie's list and stopped by to get an estimate. They did not over-promise, and we expected the car to look better, but not perfect. The car was ready even sooner than they had predicted, and it looked fabulous. The paint looks brand new, and almost all of the scratches and dents are now invisible. We are so excited about how the car looks that we cleaned the garage, which had not had a car parked in it for several years, so that we can keep the car beautiful. You have to love a company that delivers above and beyond your expectations.

Description of Work
We had an older car and it had some dings and scratches that did not look very nice. In addition, the paint had completely lost its luster and there was no clear coat left anywhere. NW Autobody did an interior and exterior detailing and we were totally amazed at how much they were able to do with this vehicle. It looks fabulous. We can't wait to take all of our other vehicles there.

Category auto body repair,auto detailing

02/12/2013

The rear bumer and tailgate was damaged on our van. They quickly set us up with a loaner and did an outstanding job on the repair.

Description of Work
I was very impressed by the professionalism, price and quality of work. Highly recommend.

Category auto body repair

Auto body repair, detailing, glass, inspections, muffler, painting, radiator , stereo installation, sales, tires, towing, transmission, rentals, accessories & alarms.