MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2005

6307 NE ST JOHNS RD

Vancouver, WA 98661

we are i n the business of repairing boats,all electrical wiring from any type of engine,omc mercruiser volvo engines all outboard engines yamaha johnson evinrude honda mercury suzuki from oil changes to repowering the system,we run three full time mechanics with a large parts room to service from down time is short,this company has full salvage yard with a large selection of used parts.we also buy boats....

08/02/2015

Kirsten B.

Excellent response and easy to follow instructions for locating the fuse. Once we replaced the fuse we were in business. We had planned to go boating with some friends but with a dead engine it looked like we would have to cancel. Maritime saved the day! We were on the water in no time. Thank you!! We have an electrical issue on the boat that needs to be addressed at some point so we'll be calling Mobile Marine to fix it.

Description of Work
Called to get help with our boat - couldn't get power to the engine to start it. I called on a Saturday morning and left a message. I received a call back within an hour and the problem was solved over the phone. Those pesky blown fuses....

10/08/2014

Mike S.

Description of Work
Rebuilt inboard engine. Very happy with work.

09/17/2012

Heather S.

I received information that was less than I wanted to hear, but it was honest and saved me THOUSANDS in the end.

Description of Work
Mark at Maritime Mobile Marine had his team take a look at my 85 Searay. I had just purchased this boat used from a seller off of craigslist. After 2 hours in the water, the sterndrive stopped working. I took it to Mark to have a look at it. At the end of the day, the stern drive on the boat was in complete disarray. It would have cost more to repair than I had paid for the boat. BUT, it is an completely honest answer from Maritime mobile. He wasn't out to make a buck on me. They are completely honest and they know their stuff. I have been back since purchasing other parts for my boat (family member had a stern drive to replace my broken one). With Marks help and information, I feel much stronger about boating with my Searay now!

06/13/2005

TIM B.

I FOUND MARITIME TO BE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THEY GAVE ME AN ESTIMATE OF COST FOR REPAIRS, AS WELL AS, A TIME FRAME TO EXPECT THE WORK TO BE COMPLETED. THEY THEN COMPLETED THE WORK WITHIN THESE ESTIMATES.

Description of Work
MARITIME DID TROUBLE SHOOTING AND INSPECTION. THEY DEDUCED THE PROBLEM AS A FAULTY CARBURETOR AND MADE REPAIRS.

Boats
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    $10

we do not do fiberglass work but do have shop we can send you to for quotes and has been doing for over twenty yrs.and he fabs custom jobs if needed.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE

How is MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE overall rated?

MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE open?

MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE is open:

What payment options does MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE provide

MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE offer free estimates?

No, MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE does not offer free project estimates.

Does MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE offer a senior discount?

No, MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE?

No, MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE does not offer warranties.

What services does MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE offer?

MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE offers the following services: tune ups,oil changes,full rigging on boats,repower all inboard and outboards,electronics sales and insatlls,tower instalations,radars as well,a full salvage yard for the old boats pick ups and delivery,full line of boat parts in stock if we dont have it we will find it for you,large selection of hard to find parts.

Are there any services MARITIME MOBLE SERVICE does not offer?