Jacobus Carstar

Rentals - Cars
Auto Towing
Auto Painting
Auto Detailing

Additional DBA - Carstar Auto Body Repair Experts. Locally owned & operated....

03/08/2016

Description of Work
They fixed our back bumper and did a stellar job. We have used them before and they always have done a great job for us at a fair price. And they get it done in a timely manner.

09/26/2014

We were very pleased with the results of their work and they matched the paint with the rest of the car perfectly. It was a beautiful job. Also the actual cost was below the estimate. They let us have a loaner car at no charge. They finished our car two days earlier than anticipated. The service was great and we are very happy with this encounter.

Description of Work
Repaired and repainted left passenger door (van) and front bumper.

07/23/2012

They did everything promised and then some. I was very surprised to find my entire car had been cleaned and vacuumed. They even wash all the windows inside and out.

Description of Work
After being rear-ended, Jacobus Carstar did a remarkable job with great turnaround. They repaired, repainted my rear bumper, verified frame/trailer hitch alignment and arranged for a rental car.

03/28/2012

We took the car with numerous dings for repair. they did exactly what we wanted, repaired the dents without a major replacement and other expensive work and parts.

Description of Work
Repair auto dents.

04/07/2009

The car repair was done when promised. When I picked it up, all seemed to be working well. Several weeks later, I took it to the dealer for unrelated work. During the course of the job, they reported to me that right headlight assembly was completely missing. Their first question was to ask if I had any body work done. Of course the answer was yes. Since I did not wish to drive any more with just ...

Description of Work
Repair "minor" front end damage to my 2004 BMW 5-series. The total bill was $3,978, but the insurance covered all but the deductable.

Category auto body repair

Auto body repair/painting & paintless dent removal.