FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD

07/02/2023

215 NW 78TH ST

Vancouver, WA 98665

www.fujiokadental.com

Your family’s SPECIAL SMILES deserve nothing less. You’ll find this and more at Fujioka Family Dentistry. The dictionary defines family as “a group of individuals living under one roof.” To Dr. Theodore (Ted) Fujioka and his daughter, Dr. Aimee Fujioka, family means continuing a tradition of excellence in dentistry and patient care. Since 1972, Dr. Ted has provided three generations of Vancouver families with honest, reliable and uncompromising dentistry they could trust. Dr. Aimee has joined her father in practice to ensure the continuation of this care for future generations....

01/09/2019

Dennis W.

She is an ideal dentist. She cares for her patients and does excellent work. She is the only dentist I have ever had that gave essentially pain free injections!

Description of Work
General dental work.

12/28/2018

Mark D.

I cannot begin to sing the praises for Dr. Fujioka loud enough. I have a very severe dentist phobia and her and her staff put me right at ease. She did all three fillings at one time and not once did I experience any pain. When everything was over and the numbness wore off, I had absolutely no pain from the injections or the fillings. Dr. Fujioka has to be the most gentle dentist I have ever been to. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Description of Work
3 fillings

Work Completed On 12/26/2018

02/15/2018

Toby J.

This was by far the best dentistry experience I've had in all my 75 years. On both occasions I felt absolutely no pain whatsoever and the results are perfect. Dr. Aimee called me the morning after the extraction to see if all was well. Something I've not experienced with any other doctor or dentist. She and her staff are very friendly and helpful and I would wholeheartedly recommend them to any and all seeking dental care.

Description of Work
1 extraction and 3 fillings

Work Completed On 02/14/2018

01/17/2018

Pat H.

The staff was friendly & helpful, & answered all questions prior to my appointment. The Dental Hygienist & Dentist were prompt & thorough in providing sensitive, quality dental care.

Description of Work
Annual check-up & teeth cleaning.

Work Completed On 01/02/2018

08/22/2017

Peter G.

Spent two hours with Coleen for the extensive cleaning (it had been several years since I've seen a dentist) and she was great. Very responsive to my needs and genuinely cared about my comfort level. Dr. Fujioka reviewed my x-rays, examined everything firsthand, and performed a cancer screening. She was professional, informative, and very personable. The support staff was friendly, helpful, and authentically engaged in our interaction. I was never unsure what the next step was or what to expect in the future.

Description of Work
Full exam and cleaning.

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

08/13/2017

Grant S.

My experience at The Fujioka Family Dentistry has been phenomenal. Every thing is well organized and I felt more than comfortable during my checkup and procedure. What stood out to me was the level of professionalism and friendliness received from the staff. From the time I switched to this dental practice, my expectations have been exceeded. If you are looking for an affordable, trustworthy, and overall fantastic practice, this is the place to go.

Description of Work
I needed a filling on my right molar + checkup.

Work Completed On 07/28/2017

03/17/2017

anthony O.

One of the the best dental experiences I have ever had. The staff are amazing and Dr. Aimee is great. Hands down the best numbing I have ever had too. I didn't feel a thing. Didn't see the needle and definitely didn't feel it go in and she pushed the lidocaine, I'm assuming, so slow I didn't feel it at all. The dr and hygienist also worked very well together. You would think they worked together for years but after they were done I found out the hygienist has only worked there for three months. One of my favorite things about my experience was how they both vocalized everything that they were going to do. Most of the time you just lie there while they do their thing but knowing what was coming was actually really really nice. Very respectful.

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning and four fillings

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

03/13/2017

CHESTER G.

Cleaning went well. Hygienist thorough and very pleasant. Dr. Fujioka checked my teeth and discussed gum care that I would need.

Description of Work
Dental cleaning

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

10/04/2016

Stephen P.

This includes follow up care post dentistry by her and other Specialists I.E. Endodontist and Dental Implants. She was always in command and involved. Her expert dentistry and follow up is the best I have experienced. Dr. Aimee is also supported by top notch technical and administrative healthcare team. It's a great assembly of advocates of my oral health care.

Description of Work
The Dental Care I received included root canals, Caps, extractions and Dental implants and routine cleaning. I have been a patient of Dr. Aimee for two years.

Category endodontics,dentists,dentures,denture labs

Work Completed On 05/24/2016

08/27/2016

Mark S.

Smooth scheduling and on time appointments Excellent quality, knowledgeable and caring service Great long term results

Description of Work
1) Normal dental check-ups 2) Equilibration procedure [*** Link removed ***] 3) Mouth guard for teeth grinding 4) Cavity filling

Work Completed On 07/06/2016

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD

How is FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD overall rated?

FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD open?

FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD is open:

Friday: Closed

What payment options does FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD provide

FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD offer a senior discount?

No, FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD does not offer a senior discount.

What services does FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD offer?

FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD offers the following services: Family Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, Esthetic Dentistry, Crowns, Dental Implants, Bridges and Partials, Dentures, Teeth Whitening, Lava Crowns, Porcelain Veneers.