Feline Medical Clinic

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2005

5801 NE 105th Ave

Vancouver, WA 98662

The Feline Medical Clinic is a full service veterinary clinic exclusively for cats. Our clinic is founded on the belief that cats are very special. Their personalities and medical concerns are different from those of other animals. We understand the strong bond that forms between cats and their owners. As a companion, friend and confidante, your cat is an important part of the family. And, like any other family member, your cat deserves the finest possible health care. Our goal is to offer the highest quality of medical and surgical care -- a standard of care that we believe all cats deserve....

09/29/2016

I feel my cat gets the best service available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my 3 cats have gone to the Feline Medical clinic for over 14 years until they all passed away. I recently got a new kitty and she is going to this clinic too.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2016

10/12/2015

I have been taking my cat babies to the clinic since about 1995.   They have seen my cats (two sets/different times) from the time they were kittens all the way to old age.   I can always trust them to do the right thing for the animals and educating me through the whole process.    I feel their prices are reasonable and they are always professional.    I would never take my cats to any other clin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual shots/exams

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2015

12/26/2014

They usually can get me in on short notice.It takes two people to clip their claws. They are very professional and kind.i cost of this service is about the same as other providers in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My cats are indoor cats. I have their claws cliped once a month.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2014

05/08/2014

They specialize only in cats. It is easy to get appointments. They are friendly, knowledgeable, they really know cat. They obviously are kind and considerate to my cats. They treat each cat as if it is one of their own. My cats seem to do really well with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Feline Health

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2014

09/23/2013

I thought my cat was too skinny and they agreed that she was too skinny. They gave me some suggestions on changing her food and I finally found something that she will eat and I am very happy. I have gone to them for 15 years and I wouldn't take my cats anywhere else. I think that the vets are wonderful. They are all very conscientious and helpful and seemed concerned. They are just like you would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my cat into Feline Medical Clinic about 2 months ago for a check.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2013

04/08/2013

This is stricly a cat vet. They did everything they could to find the cause of illness. They kept us posted throughout the diagnosing. They did a great job with the whole situation. We were attending this vet ongoing with the illness. We've used them for years with previous cats as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my cat in since he was sick, and they put him down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2012

03/18/2013

Great. Good follow up as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Special circumstances with pet. The clinic was very responsive and always shows care and interest in health and well being of my cats. They also put other vets on the phone when the one I needed was not available. Great service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2012

09/26/2012

They are very cat friendly. They only do cats. They are well respected and known as one of the best in the community.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They neutered and did a health check for my cat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2012

10/29/2011

I have been taking my cats there for a few years now. I would continue to use their services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time I took my cat to Feline Medical Clinic was six months ago. She was having a problem walking. So, she had some tests and some other work done by them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2011

09/22/2011

As always, it went just fine--procedure went smoothly. The patient, our kitty, recovered without any issues. When  an other of our kitties had more difficulties with the anesthesia during a similar, more extensive procedure, we greatly appreciated how diligent & careful the doctors & staff at Feline Medical Clinic paid appropriately close attention & did everything to protect & safeguard the well-...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This particular visit was for a dental cleaning for one of my five kitties. Our five kitties have gone to this feline only clinic since we moved here in 2007. This is the ONLY place I will take my kitties. This clinic specializes in felines only. My father was a veterinarian (now retired). Thus I'm very particular about the veterinarians to whom I take my furbabies. Feline Medical Clinic is top drawer! We consider ourselves very lucky to have found such a great feline only veterinary clinic as soon as we got here. (It took three years to find an equally excellent medical doctor for ourselves! We went through three before finding the right MD for us humans in our household! So it is of significance to offer such a glowing report in my book.)

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2011