Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2007

4.2

1405 SE 164th Avenue Suite 102

Vancouver, WA 98683

As the premier Ear, Nose and Throat group in the Vancouver area and all of southwest Washington, our first commitment is to provide quality medical and surgical care to patients for the disorders affecting the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. Otolaryngologists are specially trained professionals with 13 to 15 years of college and post-graduate training. All of the physicians at Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest are certified with the American Board of Otolaryngology. Our specialists located in Vancouver, and Longview, Washington provide quality, patient-centered services through state-of-the-art diagnostics and on-site surgical facilities. Our patients receive care from committed professionals with specialized training and experience ...

06/10/2014

John G.

Initial appointment. Met with Dr. Testing and treatment to follow.

Description of Work
Allergies

06/19/2013

Millie M.

.We see Dr. Jeffery Davis. He is great, very knowledgeable and intelligent. He pin-pointed the source of a problem for me in 5 min. that had puzzled other Doctors. My husband has some unique problems and he was able to work with him and got results. He is only in the Vancouver office 2 days/wk, so scheduling with him can be difficult, but he is worth waiting for.

Description of Work
ear problems for both myself and my husband

07/18/2012

Leona S.

I would definitely recommend my ENT. It's ENT, but he does allergies, too. I trust the doctor because he is excellent. The person, who gave me the shot was also very competent. She does testing as well, and she was always ready to answer questions that I might ask. Last year, I was having a problem so I asked them to take a look if I could take a re-test and they wrote me after that. They used titration method to test for my allergy.

Description of Work
I go to Ear, Nose, and Throat Clinic of the Northwest to have a mold allergy shot. I went there today.

Category allergist, ent

06/05/2012

Kirsten W.

I didn't have any issues and concerns. They addressed all my needs. I like them because they are close, convenient, and nice.

Description of Work
I go to this clinic for my eye care needs.

08/27/2007

SUSAN B.

Explained emergency and I'd reschedule asap. Well, the collection phone calls got more frequent and nastier. They deposited my $1,000. check. Then one Sunday evening we were given a supenoa. My husband called to speak to doctor. They would never let him through or return any calls. The collection people had a "house attorney" and named both myself and husband in litigation. The last hearing aid adj. was so bad that the noise of paper or the cloth getting into bed was all I could hear. Even my own breathing was too loud. Eventually my ears ached from deep inside, I never could wear those again. They gave us a 5:00 PM Friday deadline like some loan sharks. We were given a discount but with all the fees they added in, we paid maybe $3800 of original $4000. and I still don't have hearing aids. What really bothers me is the majority of patients are going to be seniors.

Description of Work
Had hearing aids made. Offered to pay up-front. Doctor wanted to get "just right." Had several follow-up appts. Hung in there wearing daily the number of hours and the echo in my head was so loud I couldn't hear anyone speak. I admit a lot of time passed, but I saw the Doctor again in Feb. '07 after cancer surgery, my husbands' retina detatchment and explained all these issues that had put my non-useable hearing aids low on the list of priorities. He was so nice and sympathetic, he really seemed to want to make this right for me. I paid him $1,000. that day and asked him to please stop the collection calls, it was really stressful to us. I agreed to make next appt and pay full amount when aids were adjusted correctly. My next appt the following Thurs. AM was at the same time I was rushing my husband into emergency surgery for yet another retina/nerve detatchment. This time on his "GOOD" eye. I called Vancouver.

Ear, Nose & Throat/Otolaryngology
    Allergy & Immunology
    Ear Nose & Throat - Hearing Aids
    Ear Nose & Throat - Hearing Tests/Audiology
    Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy
    Ear, Nose & Throat - Pediatrics
    Allergy & Immunology - Pediatrics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest

How is Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest overall rated?

Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest is currently rated 4.2 overall out of 5.

What days are Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest open?

Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest is open:

What payment options does Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest provide

Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest offer emergency services?

Yes, Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest offers emergency services.

What services does Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest offer?

Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic of the Northwest offers the following services: Otology (ear surgery), head and neck cancer, allergy, plastic surgery of the face, laryngology (throat and voice), rhinology (nose and sinuses), airway management.