D & E AUTO CARE

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2010

2501 NE 65TH AVE

Vancouver, WA 98661

D & E Auto Care is proud to provide you with auto repair services in Vancouver, WA and the surrounding areas. We have a wealth of experience and our team will service your vehicle with professional and high quality auto repairs. Our auto repair services includes: Alignments Auto inspections Brake services Calibrations Electrical services Engine exchanges Engine services Fleet vehicle maintenance Fluid checks Flushing and lube service Fuel system services Maintenance Muffler services Oil and lube services Pre-purchase inspections Radiator services Recharging Repairs Replacement RV repairs Suspension service Transmission services Tune-up services Vibration analysis We use computer diagnostic tools to help us accurately diagnose your vehicle's problem. We can then work our way to effectively repair any problems your vehicle may have, as well as ensure that it will be in running condition for a long time after. We also offer towing services if your vehicle can't make it to our shop. We accept personal checks, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, financing, and insurances....

05/23/2017

Carson B.

Excellent work. New longblock purrs like a kitten at idle, and roars like a dragon on demand. They are not real quick on the commuication, though. You'll have to call them if you want to know something. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Replace bad engine with longblock.

05/29/2015

tanya L.

04/30/2015

Steven K.

Description of Work
Stopped leak in the Differential

12/07/2013

Barbara C.

Dean is very responsive and friendly, as his whole crew. He took extra care for this service on my 89 yr. old mother's car.

Description of Work
oil change, tires rotated, system check

10/30/2013

Slayden Y.

Description of Work
I have used D & E several times. They are excellent to work with. They clearly define what needs to be done, provide an accurate estimate, and do the quality work on-time. Twice they have found minor issues and not charged me for them. I recommend them to anyone needing quality car repair at a fair price.

10/07/2013

Diana G.

My daughter ran over an unknown object in the road and her car started making a terrible noise. We were able to get it into Dand E within a timely manner and they quickly located the problem and inspected her car for any other potential damage that could have been done. While it was there we also had some routine maintenance done. We have used Dand E for all of our care care needs for at least 25+ years and have been extremely happy with their excellent work, very reasonable prices, and timely turnaround. I have recommended them countless times and continue to do so!

Description of Work
Fixed my daughters car after she ran over something and her car made a terrible noise.

09/17/2013

shan D.

We have used Dand E several times. Absolutely top notch in terms of quality, integrity, timeliness, attitude. We have used Ron's Automotive, Gaynor's too. Dand E have them beat. They have stayed open after hours for us to pick up our vehicle; they have recommended that some work NOT be done as it wasn't currently needed even when we already given them permission to do so. Most highly recommended. My wife feels VERY comfortable with them.

Description of Work
Full tune-up of my Toyota 4wd incl new plug wires, plugs, dist cap, fuel/air filter, oil change/lube, belt replacement, battery cables, radiator cap.

07/25/2013

Sandra B.

Dand E saw me the same day that I made the appointment, and even got the job done in two hours. The quality of the work was great. He also told me that if something happened, I should bring the car back for adjustments. He also said that would be included in the price.

Description of Work
D&E changed two fan belts, adjusted the belts, and tuned up my A/C

04/19/2012

MICHAEL L.

OK

Description of Work
LOF - SAFETY INSPECTION

02/09/2012

KRISTIN B.

I was headed to the airport Christmas weekend and my radiator blew. I called Dand E and they said it was ok to have the tow truck drop my car off for work after Christmas. They performed all the work while I was out of town. They even stayed open late the day I arrived back in town so I could come directly from the airport to pick up the car. They stayed in excellent contact the entire time I was out of town. We'd agreed upon a maximum price for the work and that they would call me if they had to go over that price. As it turned out, they felt my coil needed to be replaced, so they absorbed the price instead of bothering me on vacation. I couldn't have asked for a smoother resolution to a very stressful situation. I'd never used Dand E before, but heard about them from a co-worker. I've since referred another co-worker, and she's also happy. They're very nice people and I thought the price was very reasonable. I'd been quoted a much higher price by the dealership to fix my oil leak so I was really happy to get that taken care of at the same time. I'll definitely use Dand E again.

Description of Work
Replaced the radiator, did a tune-up, and fixed an oil leak on my 1998 Subaru Forester.

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

Auto Service