Cascade Dental - Padden-205

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

Welcome to Cascade Dental Your Family & Cosmetic Dentists in Vancouver, WA Your smile is important to us We know a bright, beautiful and healthy smile can change the way you look and change the way you feel. We want to give YOU something to really smile about. Since 2005, we have provided a full range of dentistry at three convenient locations in Vancouver, WA. From implants and veneers, to same day crowns, fillings and root canals, our dental professionals will see you get the healthy and happy smile you deserve in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. For a list of all the services we provide, please see our Dental Services page. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org...

Smiles Northwest

General dental office with exceptional hygiene care and 3 doctors with excellent credentials in advanced dental procedures such as cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, sleep apnea treatment and neuromuscular dentistry (TMJ) . Offering the ultimate in quality, patient comfort and technology in one of the most modern green dental facilities in the northwest! Check our website for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site- Dr. Alan Montrose, Dr. Jodi Dotson and Dr. Alan Chen. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD

Your family’s SPECIAL SMILES deserve nothing less. You’ll find this and more at Fujioka Family Dentistry. The dictionary defines family as “a group of individuals living under one roof.” To Dr. Theodore (Ted) Fujioka and his daughter, Dr. Aimee Fujioka, family means continuing a tradition of excellence in dentistry and patient care. Since 1972, Dr. Ted has provided three generations of Vancouver families with honest, reliable and uncompromising dentistry they could trust. Dr. Aimee has joined her father in practice to ensure the continuation of this care for future generations.

03/01/2016

Their charges are unreasonable. Their billing person is incapable!!!! They said I had a clear bill paid up for the year then months later came up almost $500 balance which they promptly sent to collection and even though I can show the charges have been paid by my insurance they will not back down and I will have to pay the extra $500 so they do not harm my credit!!! Stay far away from this office!!!!!

Description of Work
I had a lot of dental work. Poorly done but I can live with it. I got told all my fillings were bad and needed to be replaced. I have lots of rough edges and hard to floss. I had to end up just having a tooth pulled because the fees are just too high I couldn't do anything else.

03/01/2016

Their charges are unreasonable. Their billing person is incapable!!!! ?They said I had a clear bill paid up for the year then months later came up almost $500 balance which they promptly sent to collection and even though I can show the charges have been paid by my insurance they will not back down and I will have to pay the extra $500 so they do not harm my credit!!! Stay far away from this office!!!!!

03/16/2015

I was given appt on the week I asked for. Appt arrived and they took X-rays of all my teeth. Eric, the dentist, did an exam and found two old silver fillings that needed to be replaced. He showed me where I was grinding my teeth, most likely in my sleep, by looking at the coloration of the silver fillings. There were a slight crack in the both of those teeth. I scheduled an appt to get the filling replaced. I then had my teeth cleaned. The hygienist did an awesome job. She first took the score of my gums and teeth and after explaining what the numbers met and where I needed most of the work cleaned my teeth. It was pretty painless. She recommended a tiny brush to use in between my teeth in between meals to help reduce my plaque buildup. The costs were as originally stated. I went back a week later and had the fillings replaced with white fillings, The cracks were eliminated and i feel I do not grind my teeth as much as i did before. My occasional pain in my jaw is gone, so I think he appropriately analyzed my problems and treated me correctly.

Description of Work
Needed to clean my teeth, plus I have had some occasional pain in jaw

02/13/2015

Dr Chad made me new bottom dentures, my old none fitting teeth broke. He did a great job. I highly recommend this business. First class all the way. Great ladies helping to make you feel comfortable. Mark Warf

Description of Work
needed my bottom teeth fixed

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist,dentures

01/07/2014

After doing my homework (researching licenses, actionable items, as well as other reviews) and deciding he had exceeded my discerning criteria, I selected Dr. Eric Dahlen's branch of Cascade Dental for my cleaning. I was imediately greeted at the door by not one but two receptionists, both very warm and smiling. (It's so obvious when people love their jobs, isn't it?) As a man of taste, I am usually appalled by the overlooked, utilitarian decor of most medical facilities, but not this time. I was seated for a moment in their plush environs (good music, comfy chairs, a wide selection of reading materials - so wide in fact that I never even bothered to connect to the WiFi) and glanced around at the care with which the office was put together. Stunned by the sumptuousness, I was received presently by Sarah. Sarah seated me at a window desk and led me through an array of questions presented digitally with my answers input digitally for comfort and convenience. (It's so pleasant to think of all of the trees I was saving by not having to fill out one single piece of paper). As Sarah asked deep & probing questions about my medical history, I wasn't the least bit embarrassed about my answers (even though for some of them I should have been...wink, wink). Anyway, the whole process went by in three shakes of a lamb's tail. Upon completion, I was received, almost immediately, by the x-ray technician. As her name escapes me, she won't be mentioned in great detail but she performed her tasks with care, grace & speed. I was even treated to a screen which showed the live x-rays of my mouth as they were ingested into the mainframe...the holodeck, anyone? After that, Dr. Dahlen came into my area pronounced my teeth divine and told me that I would mostly be having a relationship with my new hygenist, Albina. Dr. Dahlen was polite, professional and not the least bit arrogant or pompous. I say this last bit because it is my experience over the years that dentists who perform their duties with elan, tend to be a bit...um, how should I say?...beyond reproach. I got the distinct feeling that Dr. Dahlen appreciated my business and would be a team player with regards to my mouth. I was asked to wait a bit for Albina to finish with her current client. I was given magazines and cold filtered water. Finally, it was time. Albina arrived and she embarked on the most intense and thorough cleaning and polishing of my teeth I have ever experienced. Usually dental hygenists blather on about where they buy their organic pumpkin seeds or why their neighbors in the duplex greet strangers in their underwear, but not Albina. I actually LEARNED something from her each step of the way. She explained each step and blithely told me how I could do better. I used to think I was good at taking care of my mouth but Albina has shown me a new way, a better way. She performed this exquisite oral ballet over the course of exactly 59 minutes. She cut no corners and would not allow me to either and I appreciate that. It was the best cleaning I have ever had. Period. Full stop. At 2:59 PM Albina finished and I was presented with a goodie bag resplendent with the tools necessary with which to embark on my new, more militant oral regimen. Albina then scheduled me for my next appointment in six months time directly from the computer residing in her area. I was walked (yes, WALKED) out to reception where Sarah offered me a discount because of my method of payment - an added tasty treat to an already delicious experience - and was thanked warmly & genuinely. In sum, go here, get your teeth done, rinse, love it and repeat.

Description of Work
I had just moved from Southern California and wanted to establish local care as well as have my bi-annual cleaning.

Category dentists

Invisalign, fillings, bonding, root canals, tooth extractions, early dental care, endodontics, sedation dentistry, periodontics & child care.